Options

MOTHERF**KER!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    No big black and blue bruise pictures we can enjoy? Did you slide thru the dog poop on the way down?That woulda been classic.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    PJSiren said:

I have no pictures because it's internal....but I was trying to avoid dog shit on the stairs(we're still house breaking the puppy, she mostly get's it now but sometimes she still shits in the house) and for some reason the stairs are her place of choice anyway, I was trying to avoid dog shit and then slipped in my stocking feet and landed hard on my ass and slid down a couple stairs, I bruised the fuck out of my tailbone and jarred my back...I'm super sore....and you bet your ass I yelled MOTHERF**KER as my ass landed on the edge of the stairs and a searing pain went up my tailbone and spine.

Oh that sucks! That's knebghnbbnj'm afraid if with getting another puppy eventually.. My body can't handle anymore injuries! Lol hope you get yo take a nice hot bath tonight. Hugs
  • Options

PJSiren said:

I have no pictures because it's internal....but I was trying to avoid dog shit on the stairs(we're still house breaking the puppy, she mostly get's it now but sometimes she still shits in the house) and for some reason the stairs are her place of choice anyway, I was trying to avoid dog shit and then slipped in my stocking feet and landed hard on my ass and slid down a couple stairs, I bruised the fuck out of my tailbone and jarred my back...I'm super sore....and you bet your ass I yelled MOTHERF**KER as my ass landed on the edge of the stairs and a searing pain went up my tailbone and spine.

Oh that sucks! That's knebghnbbnj'm afraid if with getting another puppy eventually.. My body can't handle anymore injuries! Lol hope you get yo take a nice hot bath tonight. Hugs
    I'm leaving that in there, because I could never re-type that!! But that jibberish, should have read, that what I'm afraid of ...
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited August 2015

PJSiren said:

Exactly!
    =)

Hope the pain subsides soon, PJS. Back and tailbone aches are a bitch.

• Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    edited August 2015
    rr165892 said:

No big black and blue bruise pictures we can enjoy? Did you slide thru the dog poop on the way down?That woulda been classic.

Surprisingly no actual bruises no....I thought for sure my ass would be black and blue....lol But nothing not on my legs or my butt....and no i did not slide through the dog poop...I missed it...lol
    Post edited by PJSiren on
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Thanks guys, it's getting better slowly, this actually happened on Friday....its gotten a little better each day....but yesterday I didn't do anything all day and sitting on the couch all day was bad...but then when I got up today, it did feel a little better....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

rr165892 said:

Surprisingly no actual bruises no....I thought for sure my ass would be black and blue....lol But nothing not on my legs or my butt....and no i did not slide through the dog poop...I missed it...lol
    Small miracles eh?
  • Options

PJSiren said:

rr165892 said:

Small miracles eh?
    No Joke! :lol:
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,450
    PJ_ROCKS said:

imalive, perhaps you should become bubble boy

for a lurker, that's a pretty good post :wink:

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    PJSiren said:

Something similar to this happened to me on a staircase a few years ago, only I did have a gynormous bruise. It was the biggest bruise I'd ever seen! I kept thinking I should get a picture of it but I didn't know what I'd do with it. It would NOT have been suitable for this thread, even if it had existed at the time. :blush:

Eventually I had to get physical therapy for my back. I'm a lot more careful on stairs now.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options

PJSiren said:

Something similar to this happened to me on a staircase a few years ago, only I did have a gynormous bruise. It was the biggest bruise I'd ever seen! I kept thinking I should get a picture of it but I didn't know what I'd do with it. It would NOT have been suitable for this thread, even if it had existed at the time. :blush:

Eventually I had to get physical therapy for my back. I'm a lot more careful on stairs now.
    I may need to see my chiropractor....but I feel a lot better today, it's not as hard to get up and down today....as it was the past few days....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited August 2015
    Feel better soon!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Decided it was a good Idea to get back to the gym,get a lift in after a week off for that procedure I had done.I didn't put any pressure on that hatchet wound on the back of my neck,but I think just from the strain of lifting it aggravated the stitched up area.Shit swole all up like a golf ball.Maybe I went back a day or 2 early.
    .Motherfu&?er!!!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,845
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    So last weekend I was adjusting my bike seat, I was straddling my saddlebag rack and using my legs to hold the bike down while I did the adjustment when I lost my balance and the bike and I start to fall over. I stopped this by catching the saddlebag rack with the back of my leg. I yelled 'Motherf*cker'! When it happened and thought well that is going to bruise. I then forgot about it until yesterday when I found this.
    That bad boy is a week old already.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    nice job ND.coloring is lovely.nice angle.well done
  • Options
    Nice one ND!!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,450

So last weekend I was adjusting my bike seat, I was straddling my saddlebag rack and using my legs to hold the bike down while I did the adjustment when I lost my balance and the bike and I start to fall over. I stopped this by catching the saddlebag rack with the back of my leg. I yelled 'Motherf*cker'! When it happened and thought well that is going to bruise. I then forgot about it until yesterday when I found this.

I think I see Jesus :confounded:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

Your going blind old man.Clearly it is a puppy eating a stuffed animal with a bandanna on its neck that says "bring the troops home".
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ^^ Huh...I see Clint Eastwood...Fistful of Dollars era.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    imalive said:

Nah, I'm with Rob. I see Jesus. His head is at 11 o'clock. He has wings that spread from 9 o'clock to 1 o'clock. We should sell that bruise off quick before it turns colors. Quick! Chop off that limb and sell it on one of those insane sites that buy that stuff and then you can use that money to finance your PJ personal tour when they come to CANADA!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

i can see a profile in that bruise lol
    bruise can be nice sometimes when
    you rub it
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Nope I got it.It took awhile but I'm sure this is it.Its that Bug looking space ship from the greatness that is the Journey Escape Album.
    You know the album that's single handedly loosened more pants buttons and bra straps in the back seats of cars then any other album in history.
    that one!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I see snoopy...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

I see snoopy...

It must be all that legal pot up in jet city RK.ET maybe,snoopy ehhh not so much.Hes so cliche anywho.
  • Options
    I see a club.. ND got a 10c bruise!!
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    rr165892 said:

RKCNDY said:

I see snoopy...

It must be all that legal pot up in jet city RK.ET maybe,snoopy ehhh not so much.Hes so cliche anywho.
    :sleepy:

haha

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    It's a blissful goat.

I once had a similar but larger one on my left buttcheek when I miscalculated where the "seat" was in a jacuzzi.

Haven't been in one since.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_ROCKS said:

rr165892 said:

RKCNDY said:

I see snoopy...

:sleepy:

haha
    Really? He's facing to the right. His nose is the lower right blob, the blob in the upper left is his ear....

I'm not *that* high...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless