Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm in Galway today, bit of a change!

Red, enjoy cake-decorating! Tis one thing I like doing but haven't done so in years since I'm not at home to decorate the xmas cake these days :lol: Do show some pics when it's all done!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well hello there all, been a bloody mental week (no feckin surprise), there are 3 extra girls in our house tonight :shock: and baby was awake at 4 :o so Al is currently making his way through a bottle of vino and a rake of biscuits just to get through the night :lol:

Dave delighted to hear things are looking up...was thinkin about you lately and meant to throw ya a text..me auld mucker 8-)

Jen when you hitting up drogtown??

Rita hope the party goes well ;)

Hi everyone else, miss ya's :D

Oh and check out the official poster for the rite...http://theritemovie.warnerbros.com/

Oh and Irish jammers if you fancy a wee interview with lil bro, check out this months Click magazine, only €3.50 from all good retailers :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Jen when you hitting up drogtown??

Week after next all going well! ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Aww, my brave Kirky has just gone out into the snow to get us some cheese for our enchiladas. :mrgreen:

Snooooooow! 8-)

And yes, Rita, we want pictures of the cake!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Just getting me a little fixer... O2 DVD on... 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Well done Kirk, but dont let her get it into her head that she doesnt have to go out to the shop now and again :lol:

How did the party go Red?

Dave, thats still up there as one of THE best ever PJ gigs I've been to 8-)

Fuckin dyin I am, lil bro and his wife came over to watch the rugby and get a take away...box of 24 beers and 8 cans later we kicked them out at 3.30...kids up at 7 :shock: Was about to go for a kip but have to take a 'business call' for a new venture and I wont get to bed afterwards...rock n roll I am :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Rita ... hope G had a great day :D

Dave ... haven't watched that in ages ... may have to soon.

Al ... why am I not surprised :roll: :P ... hope you survive the rest of the day.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well done Kirk, but dont let her get it into her head that she doesnt have to go out to the shop now and again :lol:

I'll have you know, my dear, that I do indeed go out to the shop every now and then and sometimes even more often than that. :geek: :P

Especially now that he's gone to Amsterdam (or slightly outside of the town) for a work conference thing until Wednesday. :(
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello I miss you guys ........ :cry::D
    I lost my eye lashes and bindi on the M4 last night :(

so hope alls well, yes Rita show us da cake, emmi good girl keep it up, Al get some sleep,
    lots of love to everyone else.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Morning :yawn:

Ohhhh I wants to see cake Rita! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Cake... well.... would you believe there is not ONE photo of the whole cake when assembled. Even when the girls were blowing out the candles, you can't see it. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cross at the person who was 'in charge' of taking photos at the party. There are pics of the various layers, me putting on the finishing touches on said layers, etc., but a pic of the whole cake??? No :evil: Pissed off I am.....

'morning all.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Cake... well.... would you believe there is not ONE photo of the whole cake when assembled. Even when the girls were blowing out the candles, you can't see it. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cross at the person who was 'in charge' of taking photos at the party. There are pics of the various layers, me putting on the finishing touches on said layers, etc., but a pic of the whole cake??? No :evil: Pissed off I am.....

'morning all.

Oh jeez... that sucks :? :( Have you taken it up with the individual in charge of photos?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Individual in charge of photos is a friend. And yes... I have 'mentioned' it to her!
  • Options
    People... this was on page 2! :o

Can't let that happen again :mrgreen:
  • Options
    * * * * tumbleweed * * * *
  • Options
    ...just so you don't look like yer talking to yourself, Red ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    It's OK Jenny... the little voices are keeping me company....
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    boo!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    *stumbles on thread*

*falls over*

*gets up*

*falls over again*

Stupid ice!

:geek: :think: :wave:
  • Options
    Mind your step Emmi!

Chilly morning to all! :mrgreen: Well.. except for D (if he ventures here). Betcha D is in his speedos skipping up and down the beach!
  • Options
    Helloooo!

It's about - 15 degrees out here, and I'm kind of excited. :mrgreen: I need new winter shoes.. :think:
  • Options
    morning :mrgreen:

no cake pics :o oh dear.

ffffffffreezing today. so hows life my dear friends ? :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Mind your step Emmi!

Chilly morning to all! :mrgreen: Well.. except for D (if he ventures here). Betcha D is in his speedos skipping up and down the beach!

i presume I am not D... its just that i don't wear speedos... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    have the house alone and no calls to make, lots of cleaning to do so...
    PEARL JAM RADIO ON LOOOOOOUUUUUD :lol:
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Mind your step Emmi!

i think pretty much all of us hope that you wear something... :shock:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    To mofos have had a permanent headache all week (and I don't get non-drink induced headaches)...I fuckin hate reports :(

Anyway at least dunk has a small willy ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Oh and I luv you guys :p

Lil bro got another movie too :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Off work today ... holiday day that needs using ... but don't know what to do with myself :?

Al hope you feel better soon :( ... and congrats to little bro
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    To mofos have had a permanent headache all week (and I don't get non-drink induced headaches)...I fuckin hate reports :(

Anyway at least dunk has a small willy ;)

Howya Ted. I have a headache brewing myself. Not good.
    I seem to get one at the end of every week. (Not booze related either).

What kind of movie did Colin get??

3 cheers for Dunks small willy:
    Hip Hip...
    Hip Hip...
    Hip Hip...
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Mind your step Emmi!

ooOOoo you go butt naked!!!! :mrgreen: