Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Has anyone else of this lot ordered/read Jason's book (This All Encompassing Trip, of course)? I just got it today and shall start reading as soon as I can. I figure even if it's shite, supporting the "little guys" (not to mention Wishlist Foundation) is always a good thing. ;):D

depends... what if its a basketball tournament?

Go little guys! Whoo!

(Honestly? I don't give a schwoop 'bout basketball. :P )
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Basketball.... :roll:

'morning everyone xxxx
  • Options
    Mornin'!

It's washing day! Woo! :| :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    well done Jenny thats ACE - go you !
    i've dropped a dress size but not lost weight !!! :? :?: oh well
    tell me what is this book you all speak of ????
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    well done Jenny thats ACE - go you !
    i've dropped a dress size but not lost weight !!! :? :?: oh well
    tell me what is this book you all speak of ????

http://www.thisallencompassingtrip.com/
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Dropping a dress size but no weight is good. Heavier muscle replacing flab!
  • Options
    I want to go to Edinburgh :(

Afternoon all! :wave:

Well done Jenny!!! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

then come... it's working out at about £50 for accomm... thats mega cheap considering the location of the apartment!

you can then get a £8 mega bus ticket...

I'll buy you a small ice cube which you can melt and drink.

sorted.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

sorted.

Always such a gent, Dunk!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:

sorted.

I was sure you were gonna say "I'll buy you a small ice cube which you can place on your nipples"...don't know why you would say that, and it'd probably make Sian a little uncomfortable but I've come to expect such brilliance from you dunkington :roll: :P

V as red said, you have obviously replaced fat with muscle (not really surprising with all this dancing :D ) which is a good thing. Part of the problem these days is that people put weighing less with being fitter and its not the case 8-)

Oh and if any of you are interested you can now view the first episode of the tv show my group were on here http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=irelandstopteens
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Jaysis Al, ye coulda fuckin' told me you were gonna be last on so that I didn't have to sit through 40 odd minutes of that. It was all worth it to see your happy happy face though :lol:

2m7dkbr.jpg

(Dunk, I'm expecting some awesome captioning at your earliest convenience!)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jenny can you tell us where we need to skip to?? :P
  • Options
    Exactly 40mins into it... it takes a while to load when you skip through it though!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Managed to get it to work ... so c'mon Al now we want to see the happy dance ;)
  • Options
    Al :mrgreen:

Can we just fast forward life to a couple of weeks in the future? I need some rest!

'morning all.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

then come... it's working out at about £50 for accomm... thats mega cheap considering the location of the apartment!

you can then get a £8 mega bus ticket...

sorted.

Megabus? Up to Edinburgh? I nearly commited genocide when I had to sit on one for 3 hours to Manchester... It would be a bus of death by the time it got to Edinburgh, with me at the wheel laughing manically... :evil:

I'll put it to His Lordship but I can't see him going for it, we have a gig in March and Helen's wedding at the start of April... damn his sensible mind! :twisted: :lol:

Thanks though :)

*continues to huff and grumble quietly*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    edited November 2010
    Irish Al wrote:
    I was sure you were gonna say "I'll buy you a small ice cube which you can place on your nipples"...don't know why you would say that, and it'd probably make Sian a little uncomfortable but I've come to expect such brilliance from you dunkington :roll: :P

I've come to expect it too so uncomfortable is a feeling I don't get anymore :roll:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jaysis Al, ye coulda fuckin' told me you were gonna be last on so that I didn't have to sit through 40 odd minutes of that. It was all worth it to see your happy happy face though :lol:

2m7dkbr.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o I didn't need to see that so early in the morning!!!

but Al... why the feck was your mush on the tellybox? (I'm assuming it was the tellybox?)
    Post edited by Sian-of-the-dead on

• Options
    redrock wrote:

Can we just fast forward life to a couple of weeks in the future? I need some rest!

'morning all.

Same here Rita, we could do with some rest too :(

When's G's party?

• Options
    V V wrote:
    :lol::lol:morning
    watched some gavin & stacey re runs last night, oh i love that show.
    Sian how do you know Katie then ??

She's my ex-housemates sister :) I've known her for a few years now... she's a lovely gal is Katie :D

• Options
    redrock wrote:

'morning all.

Same here Rita, we could do with some rest too :(

When's G's party?

It would be nice just to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.....

Big party Saturday 20th, actual birthday this Saturday....
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh and if any of you are interested you can now view the first episode of the tv show my group were on here http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=irelandstopteens

Ah well done. :D And you got a nice song for your background too. 8-):lol:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jaysis Al, ye coulda fuckin' told me you were gonna be last on so that I didn't have to sit through 40 odd minutes of that. It was all worth it to see your happy happy face though

2m7dkbr.jpg

I take it you putting that up is my punishment for not telling you we were last on...YOU should have been watching it on Sunday anyway :evil:
    chime wrote:
    Managed to get it to work ... so c'mon Al now we want to see the happy dance

I reckon they dubbed that in as I dont remember saying that, although it was at the end of 7 Longgggggggggggggg hours of filming :roll: (do I sound like a diva yet???)

Rita I hear ya, I think we should all take a holiday together....in Edinburgh....in March....without audiodave :twisted: :lol:

I've come to expect it too so uncomfortable is a feeling I don't get anymore

Oh dear you've passed to the darkside :o

: I didn't need to see that so early in the morning!!!

but Al... why the feck was your mush on the tellybox? (I'm assuming it was the tellybox?)

Listen everyone here knows that made your day :lol:

A group I run got to the National Finals of the Foroige Citizenship Awards...massive achievement, espicially as all the groups we were up against are all "good" kids and much older :D
    V V wrote:
    :lol::lol:morning
    watched some gavin & stacey re runs last night, oh i love that show.
    Sian how do you know Katie then ??

She's my ex-housemates sister :) I've known her for a few years now... she's a lovely gal is Katie :D

Which one is Katie??

Me and Mrs Al are doing series 1 of the Wire (got the boxset on amazon for feck all) and we are bloody addicted...great series, we'd never seen it before but heard great things about it. 8-)

I wonder if this post will take up a whole page :?: :?: :ugeek:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Thanks sis ;)

How's living in sin workin out for ya :?: :?: :geek: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Thanks sis ;)

How's living in sin workin out for ya :?: :?: :geek: ;)

It's nice and sinful. :twisted: :lol: It's working out well indeed, poor fella's got A LOT of work to do though (sometimes even during weekends). :( And none of your lewd thoughts there! Actual work at the uni. :P
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    I take it you putting that up is my punishment for not telling you we were last on...YOU should have been watching it on Sunday anyway :evil:

Ye never told me it was on (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Miss that Facebook status update did we Jennifer????? :evil:
    Ye never told me it was on (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

2m7dkbr.jpg

"Irish diva tries to look happy despite the fact that what's left of his hair has slipped down to his chin."

:?:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Me and Mrs Al are doing series 1 of the Wire (got the boxset on amazon for feck all) and we are bloody addicted...great series, we'd never seen it before but heard great things about it. 8-)

it is indeed an excellent series.
    takes a bit of time (and pausing, rewinding and playing again) to get into the local dialect and lingo! :oops:
    i've just got the last one (series 5) to go. must find time to watch it...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

2m7dkbr.jpg

JENNY!!!! Forgot to ask.... what software do you use to be able to take a still (& save as jpg) from a video? Anything free that does that? Or is it something one can do easily with box standard software like WMP?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

2m7dkbr.jpg

i canny see the picture at work!!! :(

will look later :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.