Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:

you should have said yes but decided to spend the money on a drum kit instead...

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    'morning peeps. Here I am on a Saturday, no morning 'obligations' (ie dropping G off at Stagecoach), and I've been unable to sleep - been up since 7.30 :evil:
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I was gonna shovel the snow off our balcony today.. But now it's snowing again. :evil: Still gotta do it, though, while I can still open the door. :?

Blaaaaaah, I'm trying to keep myself busy until the 18th, when I'll see the fella again. :( I may just keep re-painting my nails or something.. (Also, having said that, I do in fact have a lot of stuff to do. :P )
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    :wave:

Afternoon all, Pip / Rita thanks for the cards, both arrived safely :)

Everyone poorly here at the moment, Martha horrible cough and sickness, Emma cold and bad tummy, me just a cold so guess having to nurse maid when would rather be curled up in bed :crazy:

Hope you're all well or least better than here!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Hi Emmi! Just leave the snow....

Awww Dave... hope you guys get better quickly xxx
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hi Emmi! Just leave the snow....

Hi Rita! :wave: Thanks, but you're too late, I've already gotten rid of it. :P Besides, you're not really supposed to leave it on the balcony. :think:

redrock wrote:
    Awww Dave... hope you guys get better quickly xxx

My thoughts exactly!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    everyone get better now, and that's an order! ;)
    it's just about that time of year when i dread the idea of getting ill because it'll drag on into Christmas proper. so pull yourselves together people, take your vitamins, shimmey yer shimmeys (V, you know what i mean, because i sure as hell don't!) and get well.

no, i haven't been drinking, ossifer, not a drop... *hic*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Hello all...

Need to tidy up... :cry:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    My li'l nephew is in the hospital getting treated for meningitis :( Good vibes his way!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Poor lil' one. Good vibes going his way. Hope he has a quick recovery. xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks m'dear! And thank you for the lovely card too (can't remember if I said it on FB or not!) :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    'morning all.

How's lil' nephew today Jenny?
  • Options
    He's doing better! :) He's still in hospital but he got a good nights sleep, is chattin' away today about tractors and Fireman Sam and wants to go home. I think his mother is in more of a state than he is :lol: My other sister is a few days overdue with her 4th child - tis all go!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    That's good news Jenny. When one mentions meningitis, it can be scary!

Other sister... trampoline!
  • Options
    Here I am, talking to myself again. Thank god for the little voices!

Got the tree up yesterday, only a small one and, dare I say, artificial as we will be away after Christmas and won't be able to enjoy a real one. I think it looks a bit 'blingy'. Must make some 'adjustments', I think.

'morning all.

Hope all is well in Jennyworld (with nephew and sister!). :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    He's doing better! :) He's still in hospital but he got a good nights sleep, is chattin' away today about tractors and Fireman Sam and wants to go home. I think his mother is in more of a state than he is :lol: My other sister is a few days overdue with her 4th child - tis all go!
    Awww... it's gonna be an exciting christmas in the tree household :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    I've been listening to Christmas FM a lot.. Christmas mood comes and goes. I've got so many things to do before I leave for Dublin though! :shock:

Anyway.. :wave:
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yo mofos whats been happening???

Cant even remember how long its been since I posted :oops:

Cant think of any news :? ;)

Jen hope the family are well :wave:

Hope the rest of ya are keeping well :lol:

New trailer...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk5n-fVoNaU
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    aye, it looks good that movie 8-)
    Don't know how a good lookin man like your brother could be related to an ugly fooker like yourself though :o:lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Soupy... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

'morning all!

Does look like a good film... though I'm not sure what they have done with the kitties. Making them to look evil????? If so, how could sweet lil' bro be part of this charade?
  • Options
    Nephew is out of hospital - he had a virus in his blood but is on the mend now! Sister is still pregnant and doesn't seem too bothered by the whole thing :lol:

Hope yer all well! Very much excited by the plans that are being made for next year, gives me something to look forward to :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello dance shinaniggins over it all went well cant believe I worked with such a world famious belly dance for 10 days straight ! its a wonder I can walk :lol:

so Jen love n good vibes to your family
    Rita I want a pic of your tree Infact could everyone put up pics of there tree pleaseeeeeeee :mrgreen: I love seeing them. we will get our in the next day or so. started my shopping yesterday and nearly finished !! guess its good to have less thinking time. must start my cards tonight

Pippa thank you very much for the card twas our first and is FAB.

JRD I do know what you mean, its cos ur adrenaline to "keep going" is an work then you stop for a rest and let go of the "fight or flight" and get sick !! so dont let them thoughts invade, hold on to the well feelings even though you're looking forward to resting and being out of routine ! :mrgreen: and yes good time for vitamins or get your face in the sun for 10 mins should you see it that will do alot to help.

did you here they say rickets is coming back !! cos too many kids in doors and not wearing shorts ! that good old vit D sunshine does play a big part in our heath system !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    'morning all! In-laws arrived yesterday for a few days (though will most probably be going back home tomorrow if the weather report stays as it is).

V.. what an exciting 10 days it must have been! Bet you learned a lot too! Will post pics up in the next couple of days.

Jenny... good to hear lil' nephew is well on the mend. Now sister, on the other hand...... she better get trampolining in a hurry! :lol:

Today and tomorrow at work then......................................... two weeks off! Yay!!!
  • Options
    ALFRED!!!!!! If you see this, I'm not sure my texts are getting to you. I get yours but when I try to reply, I get that the sending has failed :cry: Don't know why :cry:

Check your PMs
  • Options
    My sister had her baby this morning - a whopper of a yoke weighing in at 10lbs :shock: Herself and babóg are doing fine though :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Wow :o :shock: Congratulations to sister. Hope she is getting a bit of a rest after that! Boy? Girl? Name? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Congrats to the sister, Jenny! And of course to you, auntie. :mrgreen:

Kitty going to holiday home today. Feels weird. Also, I should pack. :think:

Anyway.. :wave:
  • Options
    Emmi abandoning the kitty. :evil:
  • Options
    Good morning lovelies. At 1.30pm, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Yay! Two weeks off :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Nothing like a bit of Alter Bridge full blast in the office when no one is here to get the day started.... :mrgreen: