Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh and I luv you guys :p

Luv you too... kiss your head better.... :mrgreen:
    Irish Al wrote:

Lil bro got another movie too :D
    :o Do tell! Congrats to lil' bro. Is he going to be in London for the premiere? He must... could this be an excuse for a lil' post christmas/new year drink?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh and I luv you guys :p

I don't see how anyone could not luv me.. I mean, us. :geek: :mrgreen:

Congrats to the bro! 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

:o Do tell! Congrats to lil' bro. Is he going to be in London for the premiere? He must... could this be an excuse for a lil' post christmas/new year drink?

congrats indeed.
    but is Al going to be in London for the premiere, that's what we wants to know....? 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

congrats indeed.
    but is Al going to be in London for the premiere, that's what we wants to know....? 8-)

Well... if lil' bro is, so is Al! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    'twas a bit slow yesterday!

Doing some wrapping 8-)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I had intended on doing some xmas shopping this weekend, but the snow has put a halt to that. No way am I bringing a RWD out onto the snowy roads... much as I'd love to, it'd be slippidy-slidey fun! We're doing secret santa in my house again this year, I've to buy for my sisters baby that hasn't been born yet which I find very strange. I shan't be buying anything for him/her till they're born :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Mondays come around so quickly!

'morning all.
  • Options
    brrrrrrrrrrrr!

snow in the Hamptons tonight/tomorrow Rita, so says the BBC! :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Still all snowy here :D T'was a bit of an ordeal getting into work but nothing I haven't done before :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    brrrrrrrrrrrr!

snow in the Hamptons tonight/tomorrow Rita, so says the BBC! :roll:

Got my big Docs with me, ready to stomp in the snow. G's got her biker wellies (which I love and I'm not 'allowed' to get the same!). We're ready....
  • Options
    Loads more snow forecast for Dublin tonight... WIN! I <3 snow!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    So, i heard some shows were announced in my neck of the woods :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Lucky Soupy! Would love to have EV in the UK!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... jrd........................ where is this snow one speaks of? Got our hopes high, you did - and nothing. :evil:
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Options
    Soupy, delighted for ye since ye missed out this year 8-) Do you guys do pre-parties and such?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Lucky Soupy! Would love to have EV in the UK!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... jrd........................ where is this snow one speaks of? Got our hopes high, you did - and nothing. :evil:

it's rubbish, innit ?
    the 'heavy snow' has turned out to be about 3 flakes which have promptly melted.
    pah! last time i believe a snow forecast. :x

*drums fingers impatiently*

mind you, the current BBC forecast for Hampton is

12:00 - sleet
    15:00 - heavy snow
    18:00 - light snow shower
    21:00 - light snow shower
    00:00 - light snow
    03:00 - light snow shower

so maybe i'll get my journey to work blocked and have to 'work from home' tomorrow... ;) :roll:
  • Options
    Dream on jrd. Set your alarm and get ready as normal tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    So, i heard some shows were announced in my neck of the woods :D

lucky man!

here's hoping for the European leg of the tour late spring/early summer next year...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Dream on jrd. Set your alarm and get ready as normal tomorrow morning!

have to be up anyway to get the spud to school...

worst-case scenario is so much snow that the school is closed... there goes any prospect of a duvet day! :roll:
  • Options
    So...... jrd....... no duvet day then! Maybe tomorrow?

'morning all.
  • Options
    More snow bucketing down again now... tis loverly!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    we've not had that much snow... weirdly enough! 50 miles in all other directions of us its a white out... here, it's just a nice covering.

I hope and pray I can get to Newcastle on Friday... Xmas shopping, nice food, city centre drinkies... been looking forward to it for ages.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    There's something very strange about seeing Dublin all white.. usually its all grey and gloomy :lol: Needless to say, I won't be making the trip to see Alfred in his home town, I am gutted!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    just a quick hello, busy busy here, dancer flying in from San Fran tmw hope the snow doesnt mess things up I love snow but could do with out it right now!!!

soupie you lucky bugger ! hope you get tix ok. so he's done USA and Aus. Europe next ??? fingers crossed.

love to all stay warm ppl XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Hi V! Hope the dancing goes well!

I managed to get some early entry tickets for my daughter and friends for Reading. They already had their week-end tickets but I feel a bit better than they can now get in the day before and avoid the massive crowds, etc.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    So...... jrd....... no duvet day then! Maybe tomorrow?

'morning all.

it's just never going to happen! :x
  • Options
    You know what's causing all this snowage in Irelandia and UKlandia? :geek: It's global warming. :geek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    You know what's causing all this snowage in Irelandia and UKlandia? :geek: It's global warming. :geek:

Climate change to be exact :ugeek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    eMMI wrote:

Climate change to be exact :ugeek:

Climate, schlifate. :geek:
  • Options
    fecking 10c sales :twisted:
    2/7 :(
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    'morning all.

Soupy - sorry you didn't get all the tix you wanted. At least you got some! I'm sure you'll manage someone spares :mrgreen:

jrd... oooOOooo ..... white stuff - and still falling. But not enough for a duvet day, I'm afraid. Just enough to cause a bit of chaos.