Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:

JENNY!!!! Forgot to ask.... what software do you use to be able to take a still (& save as jpg) from a video? Anything free that does that? Or is it something one can do easily with box standard software like WMP?

I just pressed printscreen and pasted into paint... I never expected it to actually work but it did! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thanks Jenny.

'morning all. Can't wait until 1.00pm!

Bloody hell... just doing my shopping list (yeah...I know... at work...) and realised I needed 42 eggs, 2.9kg flour, 2.4kg sugar and 2.4kg butter just to make G's birthday cake (for the party)!!!! :o :shock: :o
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Dora the explored cake from tesco...job done ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks Jenny.

'morning all. Can't wait until 1.00pm!

Bloody hell... just doing my shopping list (yeah...I know... at work...) and realised I needed 42 eggs, 2.9kg flour, 2.4kg sugar and 2.4kg butter just to make G's birthday cake (for the party)!!!! :o :shock: :o

you work in a bakery!!! just squish together 144 of those Gregg's toffee muffins. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    That would be so much easier Dunk!!!! So would Dora.... though not the 'explored' one - that sounds nasty!

This is the kind of cake she wants (decoration will be different)- 3 tier topsy turvy!

http://minetterushing.typepad.com/.a/6a ... fa9970c-pi

Chocolate fountain for her actual birthday (tomorrow)... easy!
    Al/Thierry... I'm going to be in your respective locations over the next few weeks with work... I expect a warm welcome!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    So would Dora.... though not the 'explored' one - that sounds nasty!
    A Freudian slip if ever there was one :oops: :lol:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Al/Thierry... I'm going to be in your respective locations over the next few weeks with work... I expect a warm welcome!

Cen Fath Jenny??? Let me know when you're round and I might have a very important meeting to attend with you!!! ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Cen Fath Jenny??? Let me know when you're round and I might have a very important meeting to attend with you!!! ;)

I'm being sent to Drogheda to do some computer fixing in one of our branch offices there (same in Galway). Not sure when though, but it'll be sometime between 22nd Nov and christmas :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Today's the day! Daughter is 16 today. No longer jail bait (as she reminded me!) :?
  • redrock wrote:
    That would be so much easier Dunk!!!! So would Dora.... though not the 'explored' one - that sounds nasty!

This is the kind of cake she wants (decoration will be different)- 3 tier topsy turvy!

http://minetterushing.typepad.com/.a/6a ... fa9970c-pi

Chocolate fountain for her actual birthday (tomorrow)... easy!
    Oh my GOD... can you make that? That's amazing! :D Happy birthday G and hope all have a great day.

Al.. Dora the explored :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Hahahahahahaaha!

Need to make breakfast and then plonk my arse in front of the telly for the formula 1 and rugby :mrgreen: love weekends like these!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm being sent to Drogheda to do some computer fixing in one of our branch offices there (same in Galway). Not sure when though, but it'll be sometime between 22nd Nov and christmas :lol:

Sure let me know and we'll hook up 8-)
    redrock wrote:
    Today's the day! Daughter is 16 today. No longer jail bait (as she reminded me!) :?

She's still jail bait in Ireland...but if she was a lad she wouldn't be...yep in Ireland we manage to continually fuck up our laws and yet people never rise up. If I was a 16 year old lad, with 14 year old girlfriend and we did the deed...statutory rape, other way around...zilcho!!! :roll:

Anyway Rita, it might be time to start watching that auld dunkmans movements, don't be surprised to see him "calling in for a cuppa" on a regular evening asking how the "family" are :twisted:

Oh my GOD... can you make that? That's amazing! :D Happy birthday G and hope all have a great day.

Al.. Dora the explored :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Hahahahahahaaha!

Need to make breakfast and then plonk my arse in front of the telly for the formula 1 and rugby :mrgreen: love weekends like these!

If you want to keep those weekends, don't have kids :roll: :shock: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Jennytree wrote:

Cool Jenny from the block. Let me know when your coming to Galway.

Will you be down for long?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Irish Al wrote:
    If you want to keep those weekends, don't have kids :roll: :shock: ;)
    :D but surely kids love sport too?????? No?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    'morning all. I wish week-ends actually felt like week-ends.....
  • Morning all :wave:

Hope G had a good birthday Rita :D

I had an amazing weekend... My best friend got married and I saw Drive-By Truckers twice... to quote a dear friend of mine: "Ossum" 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I want snooooooooooow! :evil:

PS. Hello. :wave:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eMMI wrote:

so do i.
    lots of it, please, so the transport system grinds to a halt and i'm forced to 'work from home'... :twisted:

hello :wave:

meanwhile i hear that Ireland is to dance it's way out of debt... :shifty:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

so do i.
    lots of it, please, so the transport system grinds to a halt and i'm forced to 'work from home'... :twisted:

:think: It's not like you actually need lots of snow to do that. :P

Apparently this winter will be the coldest in a 1 000 years. (International weather sciency people have said so, Finnish weather sciency people are sceptical. :D ) But so far only rain. :( I hate it, Kirk feels at home but it's apparently too cold for him. :roll: :lol:
    jrd wrote:
    hello :wave:

Dancing, cheese.. Man, Ireland's got it made! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    jrd wrote:

so do i.

hmmm... you make a valid point there, young lady... :ugeek:
    Apparently this winter will be the coldest in a 1 000 years. (International weather sciency people have said so, Finnish weather sciency people are sceptical. :D ) But so far only rain. :( I hate it, Kirk feels at home but it's apparently too cold for him. :roll: :lol:

knowing our luck it'll be cold but there'll be no snow so i'll still be able to get to work... grr... :x

imagine if they had dancing cheese...! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

hmmm... you make a valid point there, young lady... :ugeek:

knowing our luck it'll be cold but there'll be no snow so i'll still be able to get to work... grr... :x

8-)

Super cold equals not a lot of snow, I'm afraid. :think:
    jrd wrote:

:shock:
    jrd wrote:

thats what I would call Strictly...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

thats what I would call Strictly...

i wouldn't know as i've NEVER seen it, or any other 'reality' show... 8-)
    jrd wrote:

only because you are mentally scarred after I told you Star Trek was in fact 'made up'
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

only because you are mentally scarred after I told you Star Trek was in fact 'made up'

No it isn't.
    Claireack wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

No it isn't.

that's right, you tell 'im!

now, where'd i put my phaser...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    jrd wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

No it isn't.

that's right, you tell 'im!

now, where'd i put my phaser...

I've mislaid mine too (sigh).
    Jennytree wrote:

Cool Jenny from the block. Let me know when your coming to Galway.

Will you be down for long?

I'll be there on Friday working in Eyre St. I'll see if I can make a night of it too 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • OUCH... I left work today, saw one of those plastic things that go around a box of paper on the ground, thought to meself 'I could trip over that'... and then DID :shock: :roll: :cry: and now I'm really sore and a LOT embarrassed... but glad only one person saw me... and he'll keep his mouth shut if he knows what's good for him :D

We're not getting snow this winter I've decided 8-)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • OUCH... I left work today, saw one of those plastic things that go around a box of paper on the ground, thought to meself 'I could trip over that'... and then DID :shock: :roll: :cry: and now I'm really sore and a LOT embarrassed... but glad only one person saw me... and he'll keep his mouth shut if he knows what's good for him :D

We're not getting snow this winter I've decided 8-)
    I lubs snow :D

Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Morning all!

Very depressed to be back at work. I had a lovely few days in Manchester (surprisingly) and I don't want to come back to the real world :cry:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!