Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hi Sian! :ugeek:

Al, I only got the Euro shows. Yer still lollertastic! Everytime I'll hear that I'll smile!

So, got the stoopid part for my car that took me a month to bloody find (which was mostly my own doing for having no money to pay for it), mechanic came out today to replace it and it hasn't fixed the problem. I'm fuckin' gutted :cry: So, in true 'me' style, I called my Da. He's gonna come up to Dublin to take a look at it (my sister will drive up with two of her babies as he doesn't get on too well on motorways and he's having a procedure done on his arm tomorrow), if all else fails then he'll get it towed home with the help of my brother-in-law and then he, the bro and bro-in-law will all have a look at it! Families are awesome sometimes!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hi Sian! :ugeek:

Al, I only got the Euro shows. Yer still lollertastic! Everytime I'll hear that I'll smile!

So, got the stoopid part for my car that took me a month to bloody find (which was mostly my own doing for having no money to pay for it), mechanic came out today to replace it and it hasn't fixed the problem. I'm fuckin' gutted :cry: So, in true 'me' style, I called my Da. He's gonna come up to Dublin to take a look at it (my sister will drive up with two of her babies as he doesn't get on too well on motorways and he's having a procedure done on his arm tomorrow), if all else fails then he'll get it towed home with the help of my brother-in-law and then he, the bro and bro-in-law will all have a look at it! Families are awesome sometimes!

my guess is that its the Floogle Defribulator. All cars that have ever broken down... that was the cause.

I've been so busy lately that I have bought the bootlegs and still not even Unzipped the fuckers or whatever i was supposed to do.

Hope everyone else is doing grand. Not Al though... he'll be doing as shit as his beloved Liddypool :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Hi everyone *waves*

I send a wave out too. :P

No time to linger here, but I hope you're all doing fine and dandy
    :mrgreen:
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    OK, this is weird, disconcerting, amusing and it's got a groovy beat, man... :lol: :oops:

if it's been posted elsewhere i ain't seen it so i'm not apologising if you've already seen it and wiped it from your memory... :twisted:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Stones scrunched up face is funny!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    jrd wrote:
    OK, this is weird, disconcerting, amusing and it's got a groovy beat, man... :lol: :oops:

if it's been posted elsewhere i ain't seen it so i'm not apologising if you've already seen it and wiped it from your memory... :twisted:

what's up with his face???

Does he have indigestion? Does he want to pass gas?
    :lol:

• -Buru- wrote:
    jrd wrote:

what's up with his face???

Does he have indigestion? Does he want to pass gas?

:lol: Brilliant!
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yep well I heard it...actually I heard both...they must have turned the volume up on the Mat one...you'd swear I was at the bloody mike beside Ed :shock: :o:lol:;) It is pretty cool though to have Ed forever answering me on cd 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yep well I heard it...actually I heard both...they must have turned the volume up on the Mat one...you'd swear I was at the bloody mike beside Ed :shock: :o:lol:;) It is pretty cool though to have Ed forever answering me on cd 8-)

Where can I find this then? ;):lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Irish Al wrote:

Howya Muscles!!! :wtf:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    haha looks like eddie vedder in the audience of the late late show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyUAHrQz ... re=related
    UKDave wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Where can I find this then? ;):lol:

Just after Even Flow I think, before they start Present Tense!

What's funny though is that ye shout at him, Ed repeats it in an awesome psuedo Irish accent, and then ye say it again just in case he didn't hear ye the first time :lol:

The first time I was listening to Sometimes, I was on the phone and just stopped mid sentence when I heard ye. "so I was thinking tha... wait... is that Al?!"
    *skips back a few seconds*
    "it fuckin' IS Al! JAYYYYSIS"

... my sister was not amused!
    satansbed wrote:
    haha looks like eddie vedder in the audience of the late late show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyUAHrQz ... re=related
    That man looks like he wants to eat the child! "omnomnom, bet that boy would taste nice with some pepper, maybe a dash of Jack Daniels sauce, the smokey kind not the original kind..." and then licks his lips... odd..
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • savmansavman Posts: 230
    V V wrote:
    morning passing on a message !
    i cant go have dance gig next night in bristol! cant get up for AIC either :(

have a good midweek xxx

I just thought I would let you know that I am playing in a Pearl Jam cover band on the 27th of November in Shepherds Bush. Hopefully it will be a good night.

If you are not doing anything that night and felt like coming along to hear us belt out a few numbers we would love to see you there!

Basically, we know we arent the real deal, but they did say they wont be back for a while so it sounded like a good idea to put on a show? Just a bunch of fans playing to fans.

Tickets are 10 quid to cover the cost of the venue and promotion.
    Anyway the link is here
    http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=search&region=xxx&category=misc&search=pearl+jammed

you can listen to a demo we did here too
    http://www.myspace.com/apjtribute

Thanks for the plug V V!!! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ;) welcome

*goes off to listen to Al ruin a beautiful song*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ;) welcome

Now I want to listen!

i need to download some euro boots.

Jennytree wrote:
    What's funny though is that ye shout at him, Ed repeats it in an awesome psuedo Irish accent, and then ye say it again just in case he didn't hear ye the first time :lol:

The first time I was listening to Sometimes, I was on the phone and just stopped mid sentence when I heard ye. "so I was thinking tha... wait... is that Al?!"
    *skips back a few seconds*
    "it fuckin' IS Al! JAYYYYSIS"

i know i'm going out on a limb here, but is there ANY chance that a pre-show beer was involved in this whole, hideous Al-embarrassingly-yelling-at-the-band event ? 8-) :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    loudmouth irishers ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Al, yer a feckin' legend! :D
    Laughed out loud on the train going home last night while listening to the Shepherd's Bush bootleg :oops: :lol:

it's the only official bootleg i've heard so far and i think the sound's pretty darn good!

after this one i have to decide whether to straight on to Manchester and London, or whether to go back to Calgary and go through them in order... :roll:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    The Mad Hatter hat to go on the cake is driving me NUTS!!!! Damn kids.... why do they need a birthday cake and a party?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V V wrote:
    ;) welcome

Lets get one thing straight people...I just improved the SBE boot tenfold :twisted:
    jrd wrote:

Al, yer a feckin' legend! :D
    Laughed out loud on the train going home last night while listening to the Shepherd's Bush bootleg :oops: :lol:
    :
    Yes you're right...I am..must go order the cd boot :lol:

Calgary is very good boot :D

Hi all
    I need a coffee!
  • BOOOO Anelka!!!

I have to send you the video clips/ pics of SBE & MEN AL. During "Sometimes", "Mike, you're a fuckin' LEEEEEGEND"!!! Dirty Louth accent lol.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    BOOOO Anelka!!!

I have to send you the video clips/ pics of SBE & MEN AL. During "Sometimes", "Mike, you're a fuckin' LEEEEEGEND"!!! Dirty Louth accent lol.

like i'm saying... you bloody Oirish, ye can't take more than a couple of shandies... 8-)

oh, and bad luck on the footie, no i mean it, if the French get through they'll probably knock us out... or them or the Brazilians... or Germans... or Italians... or Nigerians... or New Zealanders... or...

and as fer yer rugby team...
    *tumbleweed*
    jrd wrote:
    *tumbleweed*

Sits watching tumbleweed... :yawn:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • UKDave wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    *tumbleweed*

Sits watching tumbleweed... :yawn:

Sits watching Dave watch the tumbleweed. :shifty:
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Signs of life??? :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    UKDave wrote:
    Signs of life??? :o

life? life? where?! :o run away!

no wait.. :|don't run away. that's it. :mrgreen:

I lost my voice yesterday and couldn't go to Spanish class. boo! I think it's somewhat back today.. I hope it is, cause I have to go to work.

I did watch Star Wars episodes IV and V yesterday though, that was fun. :geek:

hope everyone is well!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Looks like it's been a bit dead around here! Apart from watching tumbleweed... how's everyone?

Dave... all is well? No more jaundice and nasty infections?
    redrock wrote:
    Looks like it's been a bit dead around here! Apart from watching tumbleweed... how's everyone?

Dave... all is well? No more jaundice and nasty infections?

Morning Rita, Morning Emmi!!

Juandice is gone and she's putting on weight well, 8lb 6oz as of yesterday... infection still there but subsiding (hopefully!!) :roll:

How's life with you?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    how is it possible that this thread has mroe replies than views?