Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Irish Al wrote:
    -Buru- wrote:
    the teenagers of today piss me off as well, they were never is silly as they are now when i was one :crazy:

I think they have uglier fashions than we did. Or at least some do.
    And I have seen lots of silliness as well, but maybe that is just me growing old. :lol:

I hope they do Europe and South America in 2010. I can dream, right?

Sadly Buru it will only be a dream...well the Europe part anyway...you SA's deserve a tour 8-)

Well there is no harm in dreaming... :P :)
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Irish Al wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    ooo Pearl Jam you say, Soupy?

Hmmm, I must try go see them the next time they play Dublin. I hope they don't play any of that smelly rock music though - utter shite that is!

The countdown is on...only 6.5 years til they play Dublin again, although Matt and Boom will have been "sacked" and Stone will have taken over lead vocals from ed who will just stand at the back, smoke and drink wine and whinge at the state of music today while 10000 15 year olds rock out in mini skirts and no knickers....cause thats what kids do...well there will be one "older" man lurking round the arena in a kilt...yep he will answer to the name dunk :twisted:

Will he be wearing any knickers?? :crazy:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Also, Al... Leon wants to meet April :shock: :twisted: :wtf: :shifty:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm a bit hungooooooooooveeeeeeeeeer :sick: Will get a some sausages and brown sauce at 11, that and a cuppa tay should sort me right out!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Ordered CD's for SBE / Manchester / O2...

Me too ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    SBE will be awesome! I wonder if they'll leave in the fuckups, I think they took 'em out of the Seattle ones anyway!

I like that 10 of Clubs hoodie!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    chime wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Ordered CD's for SBE / Manchester / O2...

Me too ;)

that's what i'm going to do. then got to decide if i want to buy any others, or wait who knows how long until we can trade 'em... :?: ;)

thinking what to do about the customs charges... are people ordering in one go and looking forward to paying 11 quid extra or ordering each CD individually ? haven't checked yet but it was said before that shipping was something like 4.50 dollars per CD so it makes no difference if you get all on one order or individually...

god, i think Dunk's Scottishnessliness must be catching... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I ordered each individually to avoid the customs charges. :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Answered my own question... individual purchases it is! 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    chime wrote:
    I ordered each individually to avoid the customs charges. :)

ah-ha! nice to see i'm not the only one...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Well today was pretty shit :(

Third mid wife visit and she sent us packing back to the hospital...

Emma thought she was having problems with her stitches, turns out it is an abcess in a very nasty place :shock:

...and little un has jaundice so is currently on a sun bed in the hospital with Emma laid next to her on anti biotics and pain killers... :(

Hopefully home tomorrow evening but may be Sunday
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    UKDave wrote:
    Well today was pretty shit :(

Third mid wife visit and she sent us packing back to the hospital...

Emma thought she was having problems with her stitches, turns out it is an abcess in a very nasty place :shock:

...and little un has jaundice so is currently on a sun bed in the hospital with Emma laid next to her on anti biotics and pain killers... :(

Hopefully home tomorrow evening but may be Sunday

:(

fingers crossed everyone gets back home tomorry! sending a few thoughts your way.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited November 2009
    Bummer Dave.... Hope Emma recovers quickly - bloody stitches (thank god I didn't have any!). Jaundice is very common in newborns and no hassles at all. It's just all this upheaval and, as a new (or third time new!) mum/dad, you just want to be up to taking care of your newborn! Hopefully all back to normal later on.... xxxx
    Post edited by redrock on
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    sending lots of love and healing to you all, keep up the breast feeding helps LOADS with Jaundice XXXXXXXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    nearly page 2. :shock: actually, it's not really shocking is it? :roll: :lol:

hope all of you and yours are well, I just got home from work. 3 out of 3 nights when I thought I'd have to walk home, I managed to get a lift. without asking. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    All home again, little un doing well, Emma full of anti biotics and pain killers which hopefully will avert an op :?

Long week... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Start of a new week.... hopefully a good one!

Dave - wish Emma speedy recovery. Lil' one full of beans again.... :mrgreen:
    Dave, hope everyone is feeling much better today!

Fairies visited me overnight, I can send them peeps way, just lemmie know 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    ooOOoo Jenny... fairies! I love fairies! Not enough around so would welcome a few at my house! xxxx
    I'll tell 'em to send you an email so!

OMFG, Ray D'arcy played Alive - now I'm hyper! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    :mrgreen: for the fairies
    Jennytree wrote:
    Dave, hope everyone is feeling much better today!

Fairies visited me overnight, I can send them peeps way, just lemmie know 8-)

Oooooh... fairies welcome here as well... were do they originate from?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    very multi-cultural so they are!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    very multi-cultural so they are!

All for that!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    oooooooooooooo fairies yes please ;):D
    I need a coffee!
    edited November 2009
    Dearie me.... covered in fairy dust! Jenny... how long will this dust last? No real time to tackle this until after G's b'day party which is this week-end. Also, won't be getting my new PC set up until then too (no time and don't want to mess about with my stuff on G's laptop).

Which reminds me... once new PC sorted, I still have to download my backspacer freebies... 2 from the HMV one and also 2 from the 10C one..... Any ideas which ones? Something others don't have?
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jen :o :shock: did not expect THAT...its prob gonna be a slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww process but worth it ;)
    You done all of them Jen????

Very 8-) Em's

Am currently rockin out to Them Crooked Vultures....me likie :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfpXfdRS ... 8DF9BDE312
    I need a coffee!
  • Hi everyone *waves*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.