Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    how is it possible that this thread has mroe replies than views?

Does a reply also rack up a view?? :eh:

If not... we just have plenty to say for ourselves... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

replies = since thread was started back on old forum

views = since the new forum began

thats my theory?!??! :ugeek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:

replies = since thread was started back on old forum

views = since the new forum began

thats my theory?!??! :ugeek:

Makes sense... ;)

BTW - Backspacer even made it into Q's top 50 albums of the year...!!! :shock:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    g'waaaan Ireland!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    BOOOO Anelka!!!

:lol:

You should really change your username before we ban you from here :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • :oops: :x :thumbdown: :shifty:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    :oops: :x :thumbdown: :shifty:
    Look out for the line of people queueing to firebomb TH's house in North London.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Hinn wrote:
    :oops: :x :thumbdown: :shifty:
    Look out for the line of people queueing to firebomb TH's house in North London.

i am on my way now... :lol:
    oh wait, i am seeing pearl jam tomorrow, it might have to wait a few days :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:
    BOOOO Anelka!!!

:lol:

You should really change your username before we ban you from here :lol:

i know change it to the sweedish ref, i bet no one will no who he is
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning !

so how is everyone ??
    Dave did I miss pics of baby ??
    life is a wee bit busy 3 dance shows coming up and 2 different groups to knock into shape.
    but gonna clean my house this morning to a very loud PJ show , only which one should I choose ????
    ummmmm relive this summer or try a newbie ??

Rita how was the party any photos ?? :mrgreen:
    wish you were my mum !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V... what a diplomatic way to tell Dave to GET THOSE PICS UP!!!! :lol:

There were pics taken at the party - must see if any are worth posting! I think it went well - the girls enjoyed it! Unfortunately, two of the 'invitees' were ill, so they ended up being only four of them though they made just as much noise! I do have fun doing all these things, but with Rob not being much help, it's too much work. Hopefully next year (sweet sixteen!) will be different and then after that, I'll just give her some money to go out with mates!

I had to clean too.. :evil:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Hopefully next year (sweet sixteen!) will be different and then after that, I'll just give her some money to go out with mates!

oooh yes, a Friday/Saturday night out in Kingston's various salubrious nightclubs...! nothing to go wrong there... :lol: :twisted: :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Hopefully next year (sweet sixteen!) will be different and then after that, I'll just give her some money to go out with mates!

oooh yes, a Friday/Saturday night out in Kingston's various salubrious nightclubs...! nothing to go wrong there... :lol: :twisted: :roll:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Fuckin Theirry Henry cheating muthafucking cuntball :evil: Robbed

Hi all :D

Thanks again for AIC Pip ;)

Hope everyone is keeping well, was boozing til 3.30 this mornin, little'un up at 6 and playing cards with the lads tomorrow night...fuck 8-)

Waves to all my friends ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:

:shifty:

How wude!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

Hi all :D

Thanks again for AIC Pip ;)

Hope everyone is keeping well, was boozing til 3.30 this mornin, little'un up at 6 and playing cards with the lads tomorrow night...fuck 8-)

Waves to all my friends ;)

For you dear ... anything ;)8-)

Spent the last two evenings wrapping x-mas presents :shock: ... had enough now :twisted:

My sis is arriving tomorrow and staying one night ... lands at 05.45 tomorrow so Al I'll be feeling your early morning pain as don't think I'll manage an early night :roll:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Setting up new PC - it's very nice but... problems getting G's laptop to 'network' (I think my modem is no good for Windows 7!). Also Windows 7 needs a bit of getting used to! I do wish I was a techie... all this would have been done in no time.....
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Setting up new PC - it's very nice but... problems getting G's laptop to 'network' (I think my modem is no good for Windows 7!). Also Windows 7 needs a bit of getting used to! I do wish I was a techie... all this would have been done in no time.....

well, I didn't even know such a thing as Windows 7 existed until a friend of mine got a new laptop and mentioned it. :?

my voice is nearly gone. it's gotten better during the day but earlier I could barely say 'Good morning' to miss cat. :shock: and of course I'm at work. :roll: though I think everyone's understood me quite nicely. at least I haven't been asked to repeat things. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    morning all
    Pearl Jam today in my home city :D
    it will be a hot one!!!! 41 degrees :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

Soupy! Hope you had a blast!

Morning all. Still can't quite get the network thing right. :evil:
    Front row stones side :D
    must have sweated out about 1000 litres of sweat! was crazy

Ed was sick, we got mankind :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

redrock wrote:
    Morning all. Still can't quite get the network thing right. :evil:

Google it, see if anyone's got that make/model working with the new Windows... it's what we 'techie' people do... ;) :roll:

can't help more than that meself, don't have much to do with Windows systems and i haven't seen a Windows 7 machine yet, any that we have are still on XP.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Not much use the 'techie'!!! I would have rather waited a bit for Windows 7 but it's almost impossible to get a new computer without.... or they come with Vista but I really don't want Vista....

** puts her head down again and gets cracking burning the recovery CD, just in case **
    jrd wrote:

Google it, see if anyone's got that make/model working with the new Windows... it's what we 'techie' people do... ;) :roll:

Did you just give away all our secrets?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:

:lol: I already googled to the max! Though it's true.. you find everything on the internet! My daughter has an HP laptop and one of the keys popped off. A bugger to get back on but she found a lil' video on youtube that showed her exactly what do to!
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:

only partly... ;)
    you still have to filter out all the total crap 'help' to find anything that might be useful. at least that's what i tell our lot here... :roll:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    http://www.cbsradio.com/contests/pearljambackspacer

Competition we can't enter ... US residents only

Prize that is definitely interesting to us ... tickets to Pearl Jam's 2010 Backspacer EUROPEAN tour :shock: :wtf: :shock: :wtf: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    http://www.cbsradio.com/contests/pearljambackspacer

Competition we can't enter ... US residents only

Prize that is definitely interesting to us ... tickets to Pearl Jam's 2010 Backspacer EUROPEAN tour :shock: :wtf: :shock: :wtf: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

i see it says the prize includes "accomodation (or camping passes if this is a festival date)"... i hope they don't do anything silly like only play festivals in this country (like 2006), or go and appear at Glastonbury (i see U2 have been lined up as Glasto's Friday-night headliners for next year)... just some nice PJ plus support shows would do me... ;)8-)

not that i'm fussy or owt... :oops:
    I'm excited again...
    jrd wrote:
    i see it says the prize includes "accomodation (or camping passes if this is a festival date)"... i hope they don't do anything silly like only play festivals in this country (like 2006), or go and appear at Glastonbury (i see U2 have been lined up as Glasto's Friday-night headliners for next year)... :

I do hope it won't be all festies... though the 'OR camping....' may suggest it could be a bit of both. SURELY not Glasto... I don't have tix. VV would be happy though.. she always goes! **Thinks of getting G making loads of jewelly so we can get a stall at Glasto so we can go as traders***