Options

Pearl Jam limited edition chrome Pono Player

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    cd's are 44.1/16. So that's the best quality from a cd. It's pretty good.

The flac vs. mp3 has a lot of variables. Mostly in the quality of the mp3 as you can encoded mp3's with a variety of different quality settings. I prefer flac, they sound better to my ears (playing them on my cowon s9 mp3/flac player).

My car stereo uses stock speakers so only being able to play mp3 on the car stereo isn't a deal breaker. Plugging in my cowon s9 via aux cable doesn't sound any better. The quality of the stereo, portable, speakers, and headphones are just as important as the device playing them.

No sense having a pono player if you're going to plug it into a set of $10 walmart headphones :)

btw what are people using for IEM's? I've been using a cheap set of brainwavz m1's which i quite like, but they never sounded as good as my Cyclone PR1 Pro's a few years ago (which had amazing sound quality but horrible build quality). I've never broken down to buy a set of IEM's that costs hundres of dollars because I'm afraid of buying a set and not liking them.
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,469
    Zod said:

cd's are 44.1/16. So that's the best quality from a cd. It's pretty good.

The flac vs. mp3 has a lot of variables. Mostly in the quality of the mp3 as you can encoded mp3's with a variety of different quality settings. I prefer flac, they sound better to my ears (playing them on my cowon s9 mp3/flac player).

My car stereo uses stock speakers so only being able to play mp3 on the car stereo isn't a deal breaker. Plugging in my cowon s9 via aux cable doesn't sound any better. The quality of the stereo, portable, speakers, and headphones are just as important as the device playing them.

No sense having a pono player if you're going to plug it into a set of $10 walmart headphones :)

btw what are people using for IEM's? I've been using a cheap set of brainwavz m1's which i quite like, but they never sounded as good as my Cyclone PR1 Pro's a few years ago (which had amazing sound quality but horrible build quality). I've never broken down to buy a set of IEM's that costs hundres of dollars because I'm afraid of buying a set and not liking them.

Shure Se535. Used to have UE TripleFi 10
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441

I finally figured out how to open a second Kickstarter account and bought a second signed Neil poster.
    I received the email this morning where Neil says he's getting real good at poster signing but probably won't ever do it again after this!
    I still can't afford $400. for a PONO (I'll wait until the price comes down in the future) but can't pass up HAND SIGNED Neil posters for a hundred bucks.
    GOOD LUCK TO NEIL & PONO!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    shecky said:

I finally figured out how to open a second Kickstarter account and bought a second signed Neil poster.

Sweet! Opening a 2nd KickStarter is easy.

From Kickstarter ..

It's only possible to pledge to a given project once on Kickstarter. That means no matter how many attempts are made, or how many authorizations are generated as a result of changing your pledge, you will only ever be charged once for your pledge. If a family member would also like to pledge to Kickstarter project, they'll have to create an account. You can certainly use your payment details to make the pledge, but it will have to come from a separate account.

• Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 468
    I bought one of the PJ limited players and have been trying to learn for about FLAC (ALAC) and .mp3 quality, etc.... Still not totally sold on the quality difference between .mp3 and FLAC... I bought a good pair of headphones (Audio-Techinca ATH-M50s) over the weekend and fired up the Seattle boot that I purchased in ALAC and compared it to a few other boots from 2013 that I bought in .mp3 and could not really tell the difference in quality... The headphones made a HUGE difference in quality over the stock Apple ear buds... but the difference between ALAC and .mp3 in the 2013 boots I could not tell... whoever is creating the .mp3s of the 2013 boots is doing a really good job... IMO

As far as all those musicians gushing over the PONO player in the video... take it with a grain of salt.... I would say 99% of those musicians have some degree of hearing loss due to their jobs and probably can't tell the difference either...

Either way I understand and applaud the PONO folks for trying to preserve digital music at its highest level but if you have a cd of something or a good quality .mp3 do yourself a favor and by some decent headphones and that will make a bigger difference than anything...
  • Options
    alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    i just scored a Pearl Jam Pono Player!!! :D:D
    i had a Neil Young edition in my cart yesterday, and tossed it back into their inventory...hoping a pj one would show up.
    refreshed a bunch yesterday and was thinking id made a mistake by not picking it up.
    a little mad at myself for not grabbing it sooner... i went to bed and thought on it.
    i figured it was hopeless...
    i started refreshing this AM and saw Tom Petty edition pop up a few times.
    almost sprung on it too...
    i just kept at it...being persistant...hoping it (NY or PJ) would show up...and it finally did!
    confirmation email and everything! woo hoo!
    now i can go shovel more snow...
    have a great day everyone!
    i know i will :D
    :bz
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    edited March 2014
    davidos said:

I bought one of the PJ limited players and have been trying to learn for about FLAC (ALAC) and .mp3 quality, etc.... Still not totally sold on the quality difference between .mp3 and FLAC... I bought a good pair of headphones (Audio-Techinca ATH-M50s) over the weekend and fired up the Seattle boot that I purchased in ALAC and compared it to a few other boots from 2013 that I bought in .mp3 and could not really tell the difference in quality...

There's a few things that could impact audio quality. Judging by the fact you are using the ALAC format I assume your listening to your music on an Ipod or Iphone? The DAC (Digital to Audio Converter) in apple devices aren't the greatest. It could be your limiting factor. This is the mechanism that takes the digital information in the file and turns it into actual sound you can here in your hears. When using digital formats these are what can be limiting factors:

1) Source (low quality mp3 vs. high quality mp3 vs. flac vs flac hd etc...)
    2) DAC - The quality of the Digital to Analog Converter on the device being used
    3) The headphones and/or speakers
    4) If using speakers, the quality of the receiver/amp being used.

I think the whole reason of Pono is because companies like apple, samsung etc.. put mediocre DAC's into their devices. That being said I think the PJ live mp3's are a pretty high bitrate (so fairly high quality mp3) so unless you're using some quality equipment (aka not an apple device) you're probably not going to hear the difference.

edit: I've always got the feeling that DAC's were an afterthought on devices like Smartphones. IE to keep the cost of the smartphone down they use an inexpensive dac in the phone, as the music player isn't its primary function. I'll slag on Apple all day long, but it's not only Apple that does this. My Samsung Galaxy S2 has a pretty mediocre DAC in too. This is why I use a separate player for my music. Cowon has a good reputation for making high end players with quality DAC's. I have to admit I am fairly interested to see what a PONO can do once they get released.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    jomaryjomary Posts: 410
    Maybe I am a bit jaded, but is no one worried about what happens if this project never completes? I understand Neil is putting his name on the line, but there are a lot of hurdles to cross before I would drop $400 on a promised player.

At this point Pono player is vaporware and has lots of artist support but what happens if the high quality components fail. I have seen no promise of warranty so there is a decent chance if these things develop issues a lot of the shiny limited editions will be high $$$ bricks.

Also the other phase being an online music store makes me worry that we are going to see $3.00 High quality songs.

I do admit I had a hard time not spending the money on the PJ one, but there were just too many unknowns and while one of the arguments is not having a phone call interrupt your music, the fact I have to sync with my computer again made me realize how much I enjoy keep my music online and just streaming whatever, whenever I want to listen to it and not having to manage my song library all over again to fit on the device.

While it maybe high quality audio there are just too many things I enjoy being networked that Pono doesn't have yet.
    Raleigh, NC 8-18-92
    Missoula, MT 9-30-12, EV Dallas, TX 11-15-12, EV San Antonio 11-16-12
    London, ONT 7-16-13 - Wrigley Field 7-19-13
    Charlotte 10-30-13, Dallas 11-15-13, OKC 11-16-13, Seattle 12-6-13
    Tulsa 10-8-14, Lincoln 10-9-14, St. Paul 10-19-14, Milwaukee 10-20-14
    NYC 9-26-15
    Ft Lauderdale 4-8-16, Miami 4-9-16, Tampa 4-11-16, Jacksonville 4-13-16, Pemberton 7-17-16,Wrigley 8-20-16 and 8-22-16
    Seattle 8-8-18; 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18
    Earthlings 2022:  Seattle 2-21-222 and 2-22-22, Los Angeles 2-25-22
    EV Coeur d’Alene 7-28-23, St Paul 8-31-23 and 9-2-23, Ft Worth 9-13-23 and 9-15-23, EV Seattle 10-23-23 and 10-24-23

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191

lolobugg said:

I bought one of the PJ PonoPlayers. I think some of the discussion here is hilarious. i consider myself an audiophile. i have been waiting anxiously for the PONO since Neil really started explaining it in his book a couple years ago. I have been waiting for a versatile player that was portable but would also play all the FLAC files that i have acquired over the years that previously have been down sampled to WAV in order to play. This also has the potential to cut into (slightly) my vinyl purchasing. example-Neil and Crazy Horse's last album went for $80 on vinyl. That is a ridiculous amount of money for a record even by master recording standards. I assume the PONO version would be decidedly less $ for the same quality.

You should get the blu-ray of Psychedelic Pill. It's the same quality as Pono albums will be, and includes an extra 30+ minute jam, which is great.
    Yeah,
    I have been meaning to. I got the "Le Noise" blu-ray for about $15. and the sound quality was amazing. The vinyl was going for around $50.
    I just had some issues converting it from Blu-ray format. That's why i am so excited about PONO music store.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Just a note on the shape. A lot of people are criticizing it but I think it's pretty cool. Especially if what they say about needing space for the components is true. In that case, I think it's a perfect compromise. Sure, a triangle isn't the most comfortable in the pocket but neither was my Walkman and I made that shit work just fine. Plus, I think this shape works great on a desk. The way I figure it, with the type of headphones you'll be using for this, it's not the player you're going to bring to the gym anyway so who cares how it looks in your shorts? (Unless that's your thing.)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575
    october22 said:

Just a note on the shape. A lot of people are criticizing it but I think it's pretty cool. Especially if what they say about needing space for the components is true. In that case, I think it's a perfect compromise. Sure, a triangle isn't the most comfortable in the pocket but neither was my Walkman and I made that shit work just fine. Plus, I think this shape works great on a desk. The way I figure it, with the type of headphones you'll be using for this, it's not the player you're going to bring to the gym anyway so who cares how it looks in your shorts? (Unless that's your thing.)

The shape is just fine if you don't plan on walking around with it in your pocket. But that's the only thing I use my mp3 player for. There is no way I'm walking around with that thing in my pocket - it would look ridiculous and feel even worse. It's the main reason I probably wouldn't ever buy it. The size and shape of my portable music device is a major consideration for me. It's the reason I don't use my phone. It's too big and bulky for my front pocket!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I accidentally wore my mom's jeans to work one day and was shocked at how small chick pockets are. I got almost nothing done that day with those pants on. I don't think most men appreciate this.
  • Options
    october22 said:

I accidentally wore my mom's jeans to work one day and was shocked at how small chick pockets are. I got almost nothing done that day with those pants on. I don't think most men appreciate this.

imageimageimage
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,469
    october22 said:

bwaahahahaaa wtf?
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    Project Update #5: More Rewards Monday!
    Posted by the PonoMusic Team Black heart (cards) Like

Hi everybody!

Many of you have asked for more t-shirt color options, so your wish is our command.

Those who pledged for a t-shirt, or want one in the future, we now have white and black options in addition to the yellow. At the end of the campaign, we will send out rewards surveys and you can pick which color you prefer.

We also added 30 more VIP DINNER & LISTENING PARTY WITH NEIL YOUNG rewards--in NEW YORK (again) & CHICAGO (hey Midwest!).

We continue to revel in your incredible support and enthusiasm.

Our very best,

the PonoMusic team

Close to 4 Million raised!
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    I wonder what the band will consider their two favorite albums to include on their Pono? I really hope Binaural is on the Pono because I think that album was made for something like Pono.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434

I wonder what the band will consider their two favorite albums to include on their Pono? I really hope Binaural is on the Pono because I think that album was made for something like Pono.

Who's to say that it will be one of their own albums?

"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    scurtis said:

From the description - "These special edition PonoPlayers have laser-engraved signature of the artist, and ship to you pre-loaded with the artist's choice of their two favorite albums from their own body of work."
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359

scurtis said:

From the description - "These special edition PonoPlayers have laser-engraved signature of the artist, and ship to you pre-loaded with the artist's choice of their two favorite albums from their own body of work."
    Cool. Think that's a recent update.

• Options
    Travelar said:

scurtis said:

I'm hoping it's something exclusive that hasn't been released yet. Ten, Vs & Vitalogy has already been released in 24Bit Flac over @ HDtracks.com .
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Travelar said:

scurtis said:

I'm hoping it's something exclusive that hasn't been released yet. Ten, Vs & Vitalogy has already been released in 24Bit Flac over @ HDtracks.com .
    I think it's almost a guarantee that Lightning Bolt will be one of the albums. EV said it's his favorite PJ album recently.
    :-/
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

Travelar said:

scurtis said:

I think it's almost a guarantee that Lightning Bolt will be one of the albums. EV said it's his favorite PJ album recently.
    :-/
    D'oh! Forgot to add Lightning Bolt is also available in 24 Bit Flac over @ HDtracks.com

Ten .. http://www.hdtracks.com/ten 88kHz/24bit
    Ten Redux .. http://www.hdtracks.com/ten-redux 88kHz/24bit
    Vs. (Remastered) .. http://www.hdtracks.com/vs-remastered-135581 96kHz/24bit
    Vitalogy (Remastered) .. http://www.hdtracks.com/vitalogy-remastered 96kHz/24bit
    Lightning Bolt .. http://www.hdtracks.com/pearl-jam-lightning-bolt 44.1kHz/24bit

Maybe the Pono Music Store will sell these @ ultra-high resolution recordings: 9216 kbps (192 kHz/24 bit) FLAC files?
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434

scurtis said:

Ahh thanks. It didn't say that before, clearer now.

I kind of liked the other way better, the idea of getting something kind of obscure kind of appealed to me.

"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,850
    scurtis said:

scurtis said:

Ahh thanks. It didn't say that before, clearer now.

I kind of liked the other way better, the idea of getting something kind of obscure kind of appealed to me.

+1. Interesting clarification. While I'll gladly receive PJ's choice of two of their own albums, it was more exciting to imagine them selecting their favorite albums across the whole spectrum of music. Those buying the PJ-engraved Pono will most likely be purchasing PJ's catalog anyway. I like the idea of Pearl Jam, and the other Pono artists as well, "introducing" into their fans' musical libraries some of their own favorites albums.
  • Options
    One Foo Fighters just popped up...for those who care
  • Options
    Update #7

Mar 18 2014
    More Answers To Your Questions

Hi all,

As our CEO John Hamm stated this morning, we are working on staffing up to better respond to your questions in a timely manner.

In the meantime, we compiled more frequently asked questions from the comments and messages. Here are our answers. Thanks so much for your support!

1. I currently use iTunes software to manage my system but don't buy music from Apple. Instead, I try to lay my hands on the highest quality CD I can find and transfer the CD to my computer's hard drive as WAV files. Would my music files be managed by your app? Should I be recording in FLAC for greater realism?

Yes, you can use our app for exactly this purpose, either WAV or FLAC; they are both great. FLAC is a little better than WAV with respect to managing MetaData. Also note that the PonoPlayer supports numerous audio formats. Please see our website for a complete list of supported formats (www.ponomusic.com). For the PonoMusic.com Store we have chosen FLAC as our audio standard format.

2. Can I use your desktop app now in order to purchase music from you and to manage my music at home?

You can also use the Pono desktop app to purchase music from PonoMusic Store and to manage your music. But it will not be available until October 2014.

3. What is the expected life of the battery? Any chance of it being longer for this first edition or is that already a closed topic?

The battery should last for a day of use, about 8 hours of continuous playback. We continue to optimize our power management and strive to achieve even longer battery life.

4. How many cycles can the battery be charged before the PonoPlayer will be thrown away? Can it be replaced when it goes bad?

On average 500-800 cycles. The PonoPlayer is generally repairable and the battery can be replaced by Pono once it goes bad.

5. I have an email saying my Kickstarter pledge was successful, but it is not showing up in my Amazon account. What is going on?

Pending transactions won't appear in Amazon the way a normal Amazon purchase would. The best way to confirm that your pledge is made correctly is via your Backer History, which you can view here: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/backings

6. Why is the PonoPlayer made in China? Why not make it in the USA?

Most all consumer products are made in China because that's where the parts are made, where the experienced factories are located, and where there's the flexibility to scale up rapidly as demand requires. We'd love to build products in America but unfortunately the resources and parts suppliers are unavailable. While cost is also an important reason, it's less of an issue than other factors mentioned. But we will be offering PonoPlayer cases and other accessories that are made in the U.S.

7. As a buyer from the UK will I have to pay for duty tax and VAT?

Yes.

8. What are the dates of the listening parties?

Sometime in the month of October 2014. Dates will be confirmed by June 1st, 2014.

9. Will the PonoMusic store support music purchases and downloads to non-US territories? Will people outside of the USA, UK, & Canada be able to download from a PonoMusic Store starting at the launch date in October? Or do they have to source their music elsewhere until a store is set up in their own country?

At this time, we only have rights to sell music in USA, UK, Canada. We are working to expand our geographic music rights in the near future. In the meanwhile, you can obtain your music from other sources and enjoy playing them on the PonoPlayer.

10. I am recording my vinyl collection into 96kHz/24bit files. Will I be able to play these files on the PonoPlayer?

Yes. As long as they are in a standard file format, i.e. WAV, FLAC, etc. Please check the supported formats on our website.

11. Will you be offering XXL in the t-shirt?

Many people have asked for the XXL, so we are now including this as a size option. S-XXL.

12. Will the PonoPlayer only play music purchased from the PonoMusic Store, or will I be able to play the music I currently own on the PonoPlayer? Can I play PonoMusic on other players?

You can play music from any source that is in a compatible format. We currently support FLAC, ALAC, mp3, WAV, AIFF, AAC (unprotected). But please check our website (www.ponomusic.com) in the future for file format compatibility. Also, since PonoMusic is based on FLAC format then it can be played on any other devices that supports FLAC. But we can only guarantee the sound quality when our music is played on our own player.

13. How much will PonoMusic cost?

About $14.95 - $24.95 per album. Pricing is set by the record company.

14. I ordered a Limited Edition PonoPlayer, and then pledged again for a T-shirt. The order must have deleted my original order. What happened?

Sorry for the trouble. Kickstarter only allows one reward per pledge and one pledge per account. It sounds as though when you updated your pledge, you inadvertently switched your reward from the player to the T-shirt. You can always verify the amount of your pledge and selected reward in your Backer History: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/backings. That said, you are free to modify your pledge as long as a project is still live. To make changes to your pledge, just visit the project page and click the blue "Manage Your Pledge" button. From there you can adjust the amount of your pledge, as well as the reward you'd like to receive. In addition, it's only possible to pledge once to a given project on Kickstarter. That means no matter how many attempts are made, or how many authorizations are generated as a result of changing your pledge, you will only ever be charged once for your final pledge and receive your final reward.

15. For Limited Edition players, will the serial numbers be assigned based on priority order of donation?

Yes, they will. So if you were the first person to donate to an artist LE then you'll get serial number 1 of 500.

16. For sold out Limited Edition players, will there be additional units made available later? What about the Early Birds?

Early Birds are sold out, period. Additionally, when the serialized Limited Edition artist signature series players are sold out, they are gone. There will be no more. It's important to note that the people who sign up for the VIP listening parties will receive a Neil Young special series PonoPlayer, which is different than the Limited Edition Neil Young PonoPlayer series that is already sold out.

17. Will you support DSD tracks?

Not in the initial release of the PonoPlayer. We may consider adding it via a firmware update depending on the demand from our user community.

18. Will you support Linux in addition to Mac and Windows for the Pono desktop app?

Not initially. We are considering adding Linux support for the Pono desktop app. However, Linux users have the option of side-loading both the microSD card and the internal storage of the PonoPlayer using the USB connection. This is not an officially supported means of loading the player with music tracks but we are not precluding our users from using it until such time that the Pono desktop app is supported on Linux.
  • Options
    15. For Limited Edition players, will the serial numbers be assigned based on priority order of donation?

Yes, they will. So if you were the first person to donate to an artist LE then you'll get serial number 1 of 500.

hmm .. so mine's 4 of 500? We'll see if this is true.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,446
    edited March 2014
    demetrios said:

:))
    Post edited by on2legs on
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    demetrios said:

hmm .. so mine's 4 of 500? We'll see if this is true.

I call BS on that one. These things have been shuffled a lot as people cancel orders and others step in and buy them. I don't see why it actually matters to anyone but maybe that's just me.
  • Options
    on2legs said:

demetrios said:

:))
    That's not bad if you think about it. Cheaper then what https://www.hdtracks.com/ offers.
    What's bad & laughable are the folks who buy MP3's from iTunes.
    Here you're downloading HD Flacs.

80MB (mp3) for 10 dollars or 1GB (24Bit Flac) for 15 dollars?