Options

LIGHTNING BOLT "SEVENS" BOX SET PRESALE - HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Comments

• Options
    on2legs wrote:
    I'm sure half the people complaining they missed out we're gloating in other threads that they scored a Wrigley poster, or a backpack, or some other sought after item. You win some and you lose some. This is not the end of the world.
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,892
    pro wrote:
    The biggest joke of all is... most of the 10c members haven't received the LB vinyl and almost a month later they decided released this sevens boxset shit... after 24 hours of calming down from this cunt... I am so put off LB and I haven't received my copy of it on vinyl and to tell you the truth I don't even want it now to be quite fucking honest.... I have downloaded the torrent of the LP version and a part of me thinks I wished I wasn't sucked into this this pre-sale bullshit of LB in the first place. PJ can shove this LP up in their ass because I have the torrent as it will do me fine and it rocks.... the only thing I will miss the most is the needle drops. I am usually a patient cunt with everything but I am so fucking tired of incompetence.... Fuckers!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Post of the year right here.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,887
    Well, if you want one, Amazon Japan looks like are selling copies of Pearl Jam Sevens Box Sets .. http://www.amazon.co.jp/Sevens-Analog-P ... jam+sevens
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    demetrios wrote:
    Well, if you want one, Amazon Japan looks like are selling copies of Pearl Jam Sevens Box Sets .. http://www.amazon.co.jp/Sevens-Analog-P ... jam+sevens
    Real pain to get this working but did. holding even less hope on this coming though than the .com.
  • Options
    thebrigthebrig Posts: 395
    FR181798 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Real pain to get this working but did. holding even less hope on this coming though than the .com.
    Ordered. We'll see what happens - i checked my Amazon.com order from Sunday and it looks like it didn't go through. I was suspicious when it let me check out even though I did get a message saying "out of stock", but I was ordering from my phone and thought what the heck. If this one does't work, at least I can say i tried!
    Mantis-2.gif
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,094
    demetrios wrote:

THANKS!!!
  • Options
    DamianKDamianK Posts: 192
    demetrios wrote:

Thanks! Just ordered one through them. Let's see if it arrives!!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    thanks buddy you're pretty popular right now :)
    I was fun navigating this site I didnt know i could read japanese :lol:
    My only concern is will the text be printed in japanese?
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    demetrios wrote:
    Its easier if you click on the shop in english mode. clicking the buttons from memory is tricky. i nearly ended up with 3 in the cart.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    This is no different than the Wrigley posters that went on sale thru the newsletter, I didn't get it til later that day and they were sold out!! I was bummed out!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    FR181798 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Its easier if you click on the shop in english mode. clicking the buttons from memory is tricky. i nearly ended up with 3 in the cart.
    haha, cheers my post was a little tongue in cheek. i also ended up with multiple copies at one stage. had to keep translating page a few times but i got there
  • Options
    If someone can order an extra from the Japanese site I'll pay. I'm having issues with the translation.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    demetrios wrote:

6,377 yen?

what a rip-off :-P
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Taka-TTaka-T Posts: 59
    demetrios wrote:

6,377 yen?

Don't worry. They will not deliver :D
    Amazon.co.jp often takes orders for items they can not deliver. It happened to me before. I ordered a very limited vinyl a month before the release date but it never shipped to me. Let's see how many of us can get it.
    Osaka 1995
    Osaka 2003
    Lisbon 1&2 2006
    MSG 1&2 2008
    Milton Keynes 2014
    Wrigley 1&2 2016
    10c No. 364XXX
  • Options
    Ordered here too :D let's hope a few of us get a copy
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,436
    Taka-T wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

6,377 yen?

Amazon.co.jp often takes orders for items they can not deliver. It happened to me before. I ordered a very limited vinyl a month before the release date but it never shipped to me. Let's see how many of us can get it.

Did you get your money refunded?

I ordered one, but I'm not holding my breath.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    scurtis wrote:
    Taka-T wrote:

I believe Amazon doesn't charge your cc until they actually ship your order, unlike 10c.. :lol:
  • Options
    jvoorheesjvoorhees Langley, BC Posts: 199
    HAHA! Some dude has one up on eBay right now for like $1300 :D Awesome! :D
    05/11/2000, Vancouver, BC
    05/30/2003, Vancouver, BC
    09/01/2005, The Gorge
    09/02/2005, Vancouver, BC
    07/22/2006, The Gorge
    09/25/2009, Vancouver, BC
    09/25/2011, Vancouver, BC
    12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC
    12/06/2013, Seattle, WA
  • Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    just checked the amazon japan site and it looks like it's gone...
  • Options
    I'm still wondering if the one I ordered on the US Amazon will really appear! :?
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    stukatz wrote:
    just checked the amazon japan site and it looks like it's gone...

correction, it's there...i tried searching the english side of their site for pearl jam sevens and nothing came up.

it's still there...not under pearl jam
  • Options
    Those who master the Japanese language, can you provide me the shipping rate for this item to be sent to Argentina? The cheapest one, and by cheapest I mean by rowing boat...

• Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Those who master the Japanese language, can you provide me the shipping rate for this item to be sent to Argentina? The cheapest one, and by cheapest I mean by rowing boat...
    Hi Javis,
    I paid for the shipping to Chile and it was around 15 bucks and that was the only available option...I'd imagine the shipping to Argentina is very similar
    Also Amazon charged for the importing fees as well because the use DHL as courier...
  • Options
    chinobaeza wrote:
    Hi Javis,
    I paid for the shipping to Chile and it was around 15 bucks and that was the only available option...I'd imagine the shipping to Argentina is very similar
    Also Amazon charged for the importing fees as well because the use DHL as courier...

Gracias por contestar al tiro... I mean, thanks for answering right away...

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    I just ordered one but not getting my hopes up.

Total was ~$72 (Y 7137) shipped to US ...yeesh. But, if it does arrive, $72 is a lot better than what the flip prices are/will be.
  • Options
    if you look.. the LB Scarf is in the same status.. but it is still up because they are restocking... interesting..

Who cares anyway though.. noone here needs this.
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • Options
    Amazon Japan takes tons of orders for stuff they end up not being able to deliver. If you get one, consider yourself fortunate, just don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569
    edited November 2013
    by the picture it seems Getaway will get Lightning Bolt as b-side
    and that the first one in the box is Pendulum
    have you tried listning to the album in the picture sequence? :corn:
    edit: it's saying to MYM to SBM :D
    Post edited by OctopuS27 on
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,436
    chinobaeza wrote:
    scurtis wrote:
    Taka-T wrote:

I believe Amazon doesn't charge your cc until they actually ship your order, unlike 10c.. :lol:

Yeah good point, Thanks!
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    mookie71mookie71 austin tx Posts: 20
    yes i agree. i need my copy. please make more!thank you