Options

LIGHTNING BOLT "SEVENS" BOX SET PRESALE - HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Comments

• Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    If they aren't going to make more available, just remove the damn item from the shop....
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 469
    If they aren't going to make more available, just remove the damn item from the shop....
    THIS!
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    I lost out on one (my own fault! :fp: ), yet I am enjoying this thread so much, for some reason! :lol:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    FR181798 wrote:
    what's this pop-up shop thing about?
    You can be forgiven for missing the pop up shop announcement. It came after the sevens bit. i rushed to the shop immediately and good job i didnt stop and read the whole email as two minutes later sevens was sold out.

Funny that I didn't find out about Sevens through email, I saw it through the 10C Facebook acct (thanks Dmitris!) and was able to order mine immediately. Can't wait to spin Swallowed Whole!
  • Options
    ideefixe wrote:
    I order this very early on, then the next day got an email saying i 'may not have got it, and if not 10c will refund my money'... WTF? I LOVE pearl Jam, but 10c really annoy me sometimes.

It was bad enough i pre ordered lightening bolt in july and didnt get it until 3 weeks after it's release.

grrrrr!!!
    After 5 years you woke up to this thread? Welcome.

hahaha, i have always just read whats going on, never had a need to post anything. and Thank You..
  • Options
    buck502000 wrote:
    ideefixe wrote:
    I order this very early on, then the next day got an email saying i 'may not have got it, and if not 10c will refund my money'... WTF? I LOVE pearl Jam, but 10c really annoy me sometimes.

It was bad enough i pre ordered lightening bolt in july and didnt get it until 3 weeks after it's release.

grrrrr!!!
    1st post, welcome to 10 club!

Thank you, It took me a while, shame i was moaning...:)
  • Options
    THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

LIGHTNING BOLT SEVENS
    Lightning Bolt 7" Box Set Presale
    Limited Edition. Members Only. Limit 1.
    Box sets will ship in mid-December. (subject to change)
    Members-only
    While supplies last
    THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

Very Limited Edition PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS CAREFULLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL. AND THE ADDRESS YOU ARE PROVIDING WILL BE VALID UNTIL AT LEAST 2/2014.

Okay, we get it! Rub it in!
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    I am trying to keep positive about my Amazon order-hope it really happens!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

LIGHTNING BOLT SEVENS
    Lightning Bolt 7" Box Set Presale
    Limited Edition. Members Only. Limit 1.
    Box sets will ship in mid-December. (subject to change)
    Members-only
    While supplies last
    THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT.

Very Limited Edition PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS CAREFULLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL. AND THE ADDRESS YOU ARE PROVIDING WILL BE VALID UNTIL AT LEAST 2/2014.

Okay, we get it! Rub it in!

I repeat: THIS ITEM HAS SOLD OUT!
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    me too...but I was wondering what will I do if I end up with three copies (.com .jp.de)

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Is it sold out, i hadnt noticed. :)
  • Options
    chinobaeza wrote:
    me too...but I was wondering what will I do if I end up with three copies (.com .jp.de)

well, at the current offered prices on ebay, you'll get a free copy + $2000!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    chinobaeza wrote:

"More items related to "pearl jam sevens""

$T2eC16NHJF8E9nnC6IGuBP-OwUi1LQ~~60_35.JPG

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992

"More items related to "pearl jam sevens""

$T2eC16NHJF8E9nnC6IGuBP-OwUi1LQ~~60_35.JPG

:lol::lol:[/quote]

That should be an automatic band from the site.... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    If anyone cares, its unavailable on Amazon.de now. Sold enough copies to make it no. 1 in their vinyl sales chart.
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    FR181798 wrote:
    My new theory is that these are going to be sold at the pop-up shop on 7th Dec. This would coincide with the 3rd as the official release date and the shipping mid december. the online presale could be them making it available to people that can't be there to avoid 40 pages of forum backlash. i think they might have a hard time selling black LB lps and it would be a bit rubbish having a pop-up shop without the new record for sale in some form.

You can bet there will be quite a few Vault 3s and a couple of Bennys too.

Damn, I guess I better start a petition to have a pop up shop near me! I mean, that's not fair I can't be there! :lol:
  • Options
    I bet there will be more copy's of this than people think.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    7 up on amazon

http://amzn.com/B005JCBUDU

:P
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    I feel like this band is going the way of the Rolling Stones. Putting their name on anything to get money from fans.

I mean really re releasing a album that just came out. How about re releasing No Code, Yield, Riot Act or Pearl Jam. But I guess a cool insert is enough for fans to take the bait. Just like I took the bait when it said exclusive digital content for LB pre orders.

Just my 2 cents.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    I feel like this band is going the way of the Rolling Stones. Putting their name on anything to get money from fans.

I mean really re releasing a album that just came out. How about re releasing No Code, Yield, Riot Act or Pearl Jam. But I guess a cool insert is enough for fans to take the bait. Just like I took the bait when it said exclusive digital content for LB pre orders.

Just my 2 cents.

I wouldn't call this a re-release.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    DURP wrote:

Just my 2 cents.

How about those falla sheeps... Baaaah!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

Just my 2 cents.

Dog collars....bark!
  • Options
    Pearl Jam is a bunch of greedy f!*King sell outs.....Human devices set me free ....Right on ED....God answered your prayers with the internet!! I thought this band was all about their fans!
  • Options
    MM174168 wrote:
    Pearl Jam is a bunch of greedy f!*King sell outs.....Human devices set me free ....Right on ED....God answered your prayers with the internet!! I thought this band was all about their fans!

Ouch! :shock:
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    MM174168 wrote:
    Despite the fact that I do not agree with the words chosen, I kind of understand why there are so many angry fans (me included). But I want to believe that the horrible communication issues, all the bad choices made about choosing a shipping method, releasing stupid merch as dog collars, plastic sheeps etc are all problems coming from the people working at the 10c and not from the band itself...

my 2 cents..
  • Options
    GC31608GC31608 GA Posts: 228
    MM174168 wrote:

27d3fd01818c7984188fba4dbdbc20ff1d9b50f0daae956f96d36bd510f582a0.jpg
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,624
    IBTL
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    a lot of bands have actually done this type of release for new records or as singles collections. this is far less of a cash grab than other items, and is nice for the vinyl collectors. i don't do posters or shirts stickers or bootlegs of shows i don't go to, etc. - but give me music on vinyl and i'm all about it.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

Just my 2 cents.

Dog collars....bark!

Precisely my point. What's next a Pearl Jam kitty litter box. Those falls sheep are a joke.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    choop wrote:
    a lot of bands have actually done this type of release for new records or as singles collections. this is far less of a cash grab than other items, and is nice for the vinyl collectors. i don't do posters or shirts stickers or bootlegs of shows i don't go to, etc. - but give me music on vinyl and i'm all about it.

Good for you man I hope you enjoy.

No sarcasm.

I just think some people order these things for the purpose of flipping them which is bullshit. I have no intentions of flipping anything I get PJ related. Go on eBay and see how many listings are up for this product already. Then to see the price they want is outrageous. I really wish something would be done about this. I didn't want this but there have been other things I missed out on and see them on eBay for 10 times the price or more.
    My butt itches!