Options

Pearl Jam will play the BIG DAY OUT

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    DM76 wrote:
    it might have been posted already.....so sorry

But what does the "Like a Boss actually ticket entitle u to...

Will there be a seperate area close to the front which separates from GA?????

Not interested in the other "benefits" just wanna get as close to stage as possible
    that was my concern too. i didnt buy like a boss tix as it is my understanding that these tix are NOT front of stage and are a little way back
  • Options
    LD1077LD1077 NSW, Australia Posts: 13
    I got tickets to both Sydney BDO shows, wouldn't miss it for the world, but pretty disappointed the boys are playing the BDO instead of their own gigs. We'll just have to make the most of it, could be worse, some people don't get to see them at all..
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    DM76 wrote:
    it might have been posted already.....so sorry

But what does the "Like a Boss actually ticket entitle u to...

Will there be a seperate area close to the front which separates from GA?????

Not interested in the other "benefits" just wanna get as close to stage as possible

Found this online:
    http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/forum/sh ... hp?t=49587
    Last year (Melbourne) I stepped in there to check it out during The Killers (had a pass that got me in rather than a ticket).

Great bar service, no toilet queue, good size viewing platform but you were quite some way back from the stage, further back than the sound desk and on a 45 degree angle. But a pretty cruisey afternoon without too much to complain about.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    FYI the second Sydney BDO scheduled for January 27 has been cancelled

http://www.bigdayout.com/
  • Options
    Yep 2nd Sydney Show cancelled. So the BDO pitch about connecting to a broader audience than a usual tour....how is that working out?

PJ would have sold out 2-3 concerts in Syd on their own. BDO Melb yet to sell out yet last tour they packed out a football stadium.

MSG received? Fans voting with their wallets and the count is in.

Still stoked to see them! Hehe....
  • Options
    Even though I was incredibly disappointed they were not playing sideshows, I bit the bullet and bought a ticket. I just can't miss PJ. So I never thought I'd say it but Gold Coast, here I come. Damn that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Better whack on some PJ vinyl :-)
  • Options

What point is there in a Facebook page??

Would be better if someone started a thread on here petitioning them to do a proper tour here next year then someone from their management might actually see it.
  • Options
    again not my page, i stumbled upon it an decided to post a link incase someone was interested in looking at it. agreed a petition should be started here even though theres pretty much no chance of a side show/s happening
  • Options
    Annnnnd now Blur have pulled out....BDO is a shambles of an event.
  • Options
    As I said in the other thread I'm kind of hoping that the whole festival is cancelled and that Pearl Jam come here for a proper tour at a later date next year. Of course that wouldn't be fair for all the people who have booked and paid for airfares etc. but I''m still half sick at the thought of having to go to BDO just to see PJ.
  • Options
    I absolutely loved it. What a show. Getting home from BDO was a nightmare due to train to the city was fine but no further trains for the night... Other than that, PJ were brilliant once again and I am very glad I went.