Options

Thank you very much..PAID

Comments

• Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,588
    ^^^^ Yep, doesn't make any sense. No job, no money, can't pay people back but you have the luxury to travel across the country to see a band play a couple hours for one night? I think I've seen enough in this thread.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    81 wrote:
    :roll:

I keep my own list.

yup...glad i don't collect anything but memories

i just don't get it.

this all started a year ago? right?

yet, thru all the pain and hardship, people were able to travel from AZ to Missioula, MT without issue? People were able to go to the bar in MT? people were able to hang out in a GA line starting at 9am.

sorry, but i hate seeing people get ripped off. to me, it's no better than letting a "friend" in your house, only to wake up the next day and find valuables gone.

maybe a little harsh. i dunno

I don't mean this directly at Don but you have to question if you're struggling to make ends meet how can you be affording merch and adding to your collection. If I hit financial hardship the first thing I'd be selling is my PJ collection. Yeah I love the posters and all the boots I have but its just stuff at the end of the day. Having a roof over your head and food on the table is far more important IMO.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    rafie wrote:
    I don't see a reason not to out them. Give everyone else fair warning not to trade with that person.

exactly what he said
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Don..a friendly advice...
    i cant tell you what to do,but this is my opinion..

you dont have to answer to us here..this isnt a reality show..to see how bad was your year so we believe you or not..
    just give people their stuff ,money whatever you own them.asap .and better dont post in the thread more..
    you really make it worst for you..no one will believe you especially now its fresh..
    and the only way for me to find you credibility is to give people what you own them

and this is what credibility means .and not if you be the one organiizer of that traders list,which is a joke after the whole,and so many other thread that talked about bad trades with people are in the good list..
    not have to mention that i could post 20 names i made good trades..trades than never actually happen,but just to give a shout out to some friends so they make it to the list..

we all do mistakes,,,no one is a saint...so give people their stuff or money and just say im sorry to the members you own an apology...you dont have to apologize and explain anything to me or other people are not in the deal..

seriously you are lucky that you deal with gentelmen here,like and Glen and Dave who they were away more patient and polite than normal...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Too late, already like a reality TV show. One that's hard NOT to watch. :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    yup

would you like some :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    dwhite76 wrote:
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Its me. I owe 3 people on this forum. I'm at the doctors and will let every one know the whole true story when I get home. When I say true I don't mean I'm right and they are wrong. I am wrong. I hope I satisfy all that are looking for blood.

Its a shame that It had to come to this Don.

To quote your A+++ traders thread: "Please treat each other kindly. Be honest with each other. Treat the other member nicer than you would treat yourself"

I'm not out for blood, I give you full credit for manning up. But as I just previously said, it is a shame it had to come to this. You should have done the right thing. Life happens, we all have issues we have to deal with. I told you what issues my family was going through and have been more than patient. I look forward to hear your excuses.

I really don't know where to start, but yes, I owe some people. Yes, its been a year or close too. I been going through a ton of crap physically, mentaly ,and family . It's not an excuse but it is what it is.

I do believe every time I have answered and stayed in touch with the people involved. Gvntofly12, I believe the only thing owed was a Riot Act vinyl. In which, I did eventually send. After I told him it was sent to Australia, I never heard back from him. I''ll have to check my messages again. I could be wrong, but I'll check.

I'll never back down from when I owe people. I have no family anywhere. NONE. So when things get screwed up they are really screwed up. I have no job, three kids, and one of them who is a juvenile diabetic and a wife who has brain tumor.
    I myself right around the time these trades/sales have occurred, started to get sick. Its been getting worse and worse. So if you can imagine, a visit to the doctors office is at the least once a week if not 2 to 3 times a week for me.

When you are going through a real tough part of life, and finally get a chance to lift your head up and look around, months have flown right by.

I care about this place as much as the next person. I'm not a thief or someone who takes advantage of others. If it pleases some of you to kick at me, go ahead. Just, if we ever cross paths, do it in person, not behind your keyboard. I don't care how sick I may be, come on over and let me know what you have to say.

In the past year, I tried to leave you all high and dry (earth). Unfortunately, I'm I'm still here with scars of how low in life I've actually dropped.

I may be rambling now due to my medicines I am on, but I will do my best to make all parties whole in the matter. Like said. I've always tried keep in touch and let those know where I stand.

When I'm a little better, I'll try and post more sensible.

You know, I swear to God, I'm not proud this has happened. I tell you If not for my family needing me to be there I'd be history .
  • Options
    edited May 2013

you dont have to answer to us here..this isnt a reality show..to see how bad was your year so we believe you or not..
    just give people their stuff ,money whatever you owe them asap . And better not post in the thread more..
    you really make it worst for you..no one will believe you especially now its fresh..
    and the only way for me to find you credibility is to give people what you owe them.

and this is what credibility means. And not if you be the one organizer of that traders list,
    which is a joke after the whole, and so many other threads that talked about bad trades with people are in the good list..
    Not to mention, that i could post 20 of their names. I made good trades..trades than never actually happen, but just to give a shout out to some friends so they make it to the list..

We all do mistakes. No one is a saint...so give people their stuff or money and just say I'm sorry to the members you owe an apology...you don't have to apologize and explain anything to me or other people are not in the deal..

Seriously, you are lucky that you deal with gentlemen here such as and Glen and Dave who they were way more patient and polite than normal...

I think it's been said by the OP that it has been settled. And Don took himself off list list awhile ago. I think this list should stay. The thread is useful, and it kinda runs on it's own.
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    STAYSEA wrote:

I think it's been said by the OP that it has been settled.
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    I have told Don he can pay me just after the 15 of may, he said he was waiting for some check, I've waited this long what's another two weeks, I'm sure he will do the right thing now. Has he made contact with the other parties he owes? I sure hope so

Not quite Staysea.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    i know..but better this stop..me and everyone else can say what ever we want..its safe cos we arent in the deal,or the ones did something wrong..
    Don know he did a mistake,try to explain and for do that,he is talking about private matters like his family health problems ,the same time no one believes him,cos during that problem he went to see pj and ev shows ,buy alot of stuff etc..
    so better pay the guys he own,say im sorry for the whole to them and dont post more here..
    in the end it doesnt matter what i believe or not,but he to do the right thing now..
    he must do the right thing for him and for the guys he own..
    not for me or the rest...
    and in the end..im not the Pope to give forgiveness..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

I think it's been said by the OP that it has been settled.

gvn2fly12 wrote:
    I have told Don he can pay me just after the 15 of may, he said he was waiting for some check, I've waited this long what's another two weeks, I'm sure he will do the right thing now. Has he made contact with the other parties he owes? I sure hope so

Not quite Staysea.

I was just about to add this Ian. you, are faster than me.
    I wish everyone would chill out like the OP asked. It's none of our business, and there is nothing we can do for either party involved. I've tried already.
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:

just give people their stuff ,money whatever you owe them asap . And better not post in the thread more..
    and the only way for me to find you credibility is to give people what you owe them.

and this is what credibility means. And not if you be the one organizer of that traders list,
    which is a joke after the whole, and so many other threads that talked about bad trades with people are in the good list..
    Not to mention, that i could post 20 of their names. I made good trades..trades than never actually happen, but just to give a shout out to some friends so they make it to the list..

We all do mistakes. No one is a saint...so give people their stuff or money and just say I'm sorry to the members you owe an apology...you don't have to apologize and explain anything to me or other people are not in the deal..

Seriously, you are lucky that you deal with gentlemen here such as and Glen and Dave who they were way more patient and polite than normal...

I think it's been said by the OP that it has been settled. And Don took himself off list list awhile ago. I think this list should stay. The thread is useful, and it kinda runs on it's own.
    i dont care about the details of the deal,when,how,what..im not a judge
    i made a post cos really believe whatever now Don or anyone else post it doesnt matter..
    just make it worst
    so for me better less talking and close the deal so not give food this thread to go for a month..
    and this is the best for Don first of all..imo..
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    I don't wish to get involved in this, just have a comment about that list. There have been many people now that have had bad transactions with people on that list, myself included and not so sure it's worth having?? Think we should maybe just use our own discretion rather than rely on one good previous trade?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Loulou wrote:
    I don't wish to get involved in this, just have a comment about that list. There have been many people now that have had bad transactions with people on that list, myself included and not so sure it's worth having?? Think we should maybe just use our own discretion rather than rely on one good previous trade?

i'm on the list multiple times....feel free to deal with me, i have integrity.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    81 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

i'm on the list multiple times....feel free to deal with me, i have integrity.
    :lol: me too, (note to self, deal with 81 for everything!) ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    gvn2fly12 wrote:

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DavidD wrote:
    Not on my end.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    gvn2fly12 wrote:

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Don:
    2m5fam1.jpg
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    #FHP
  • Options
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I think it's been more that 2 weeks?
  • Options
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Yup...

Yup....

Yup.....
  • Options
    Yup...

Yup....

Yup.....

:?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Yup...

Yup....

Yup.....

:?:

No...

Nope....

No way.....
  • Options
    i'm confused now....which happens....

shame nobody has been able to update saying shit has been taken care of tho.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    81 wrote:

cause it probably hasn't
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    81 wrote:

cause it probably hasn't

tis a shame

PAY UP DUDE

you should be embarressed.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,629
    cash-money-4.jpeg
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
This discussion has been closed.