Options

Thank you very much..PAID

Comments

• Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    That sucks.

Only input I have is this - it worked for me. Had a bad trade with a popular member, had the same replies, to name names... Once we did I'm happy to say all was resolved almost immediately.

Hopefully the same outcome can happen for you.

Here's the thread for reference.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=203429
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I don't think it's fair to ask Dwhite76 to police the trading market. I'm sure I can do it on my own. It can't be hard for others.

If you see his post about having been a bit sick. I think it's fair to leave him be until he feels better.

;)
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    mikey-eatin-popcorn-1-michael-jackson-18094827-400-298.gif
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    tmbnl.php?f=%2Fs%2F03%2F48403-Being-Mean-It-039-ll-Cost-You.jpg&h=250

medium.jpg

h06D61970

I really hope for the day when bad trades like this don't happen.

image.
  • Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    JH57554 wrote:
    Stop pussyfooting around and post a name. There are trades going on on this board everyday and you could easily stop this person from ripping someone else off.
    The OP is from Australia so it like 4am there!

Yes it was, sorry if people thought I was tossing a grenade into the room and leaving.
    This one has :corn: written all over it. Don't mean to be :roll: but Lost Dogs is a real :( lately. Every time I log on it's the same :crazy:..

I've done lots of trades never had an issue
    STAYSEA wrote:
    [

Hey! I think I figured out who it is. I just went back in time to six months ago. In search users posts. I searched your posts. That person is known to me now. ;)

I don't think you know who it is
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Unreal. I vote that you receive the next holy grail. I'd gladly chip in a few $ to help you get Yield & Binaural. Hate seeing posts like this....

Thanks for your support, I don't need a hoy grail, there are more people who deserve one than me.
    the trader sent those 2 albums to me, never sent the rest I have since bought what he owed me from someone else, so I am really only out cash, but I am more disappointed that people can act this way, still come on here and play the good guy.

And If all my Pm's are right, (why would we all be lying) I can't believe I am the first one to post something like this.
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Unreal. I vote that you receive the next holy grail. I'd gladly chip in a few $ to help you get Yield & Binaural. Hate seeing posts like this....

Thanks for your support, I don't need a hoy grail, there are more people who deserve one than me.
    the trader sent those 2 albums to me, never sent the rest I have since bought what he owed me from someone else, so I am really only out cash, but I am more disappointed that people can act this way, still come on here and play the good guy.

And If all my Pm's are right, (why would we all be lying) I can't believe I am the first one to post something like this.
    I'm in the same boat. I've never received this many pm's before.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Its me. I owe 3 people on ths forum. Im at the doctors and will let every one know the whole true story when I get home. When I say true I don't me im right and they r wrong. I am wrong. I hope I satisfy all that r looking for blood.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Its me. I owe 3 people on ths forum. Im at the doctors and will let every one know the whole true story when I get home. When I say true I don't me im right and they r wrong. I am wrong. I hope I satisfy all that r looking for blood.

Thanks for owning up, that takes a real man!! Good luck to all involved.
    Lets be positive the remainder of the thread!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    dwhite76 wrote:

:shock:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    ahill721 wrote:
    Good luck to all involved.
    Lets be positive the remainder of the thread!

Agreed.
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

Its a shame that It had to come to this Don.

To quote your A+++ traders thread: "Please treat each other kindly. Be honest with each other. Treat the other member nicer than you would treat yourself"

I'm not out for blood, I give you full credit for manning up. But as I just previously said, it is a shame it had to come to this. You should have done the right thing. Life happens, we all have issues we have to deal with. I told you what issues my family was going through and have been more than patient. I look forward to hear your excuses.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,671
    Here's hoping the 3 individuals owed items either receive said items or receive the full value in cash back.

Good luck.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

Don't be the whipping boy.

There is no way it was you?!!???

Get some rest.. Every knows you or knows of you. I know of you. It's a given that you have been on the mends.

I don't see vampires? Take it easy, Dude.
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    I have a similar story with someone on here. The value of the traded goods is far less than the ones in your case, but it is the principle that matters!
    The person is still on the boards - trading etc, and even in the "A list", but after 2 years of waiting, I just can't be bothered to follow up...
    Anyway, I hope it's the last bad experience for you here!
  • Options
    I like to say way to man up but it shouldn't have happened. Just get people their shit.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Don isn't hiding, if he really is the person. That is honesty in itself. I went blind for 6 months. I couldn't even use a telephone. Health should be considered. I know the OP was drunk. I hope every one gets what they are after. money, posters, lighters, whatever.

I'm a truck....

I wish you were more literate. I wonder if you do read?

If this was an issue. Why hide it? not the truck, but the bad trade?
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Gotta get this out there and taken care of, this is BS
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Wow! I'm sorry about that trade, OP

This is my situation....

I just got this email from my Mom 2 hours ago.

"
    I am ashamed I lied to you....I just sent the packages today by 1st class....you
    were upset last night and I didn’t want to talk in front of adam sorry stacy I feel bad you do so much for me
    I fucked up love mom
    "

I asked her last night if she had the tracking numbers for the packages she mailed for me last week.
    She said she didn't have it. I said, that is really strange. The people I shipped to haven't received anything yet. Well the cat's out of that bag.

Thank you very much.... Mom. My Mom lied to me. Who can I trust now? :cry:

I had to apologize to 2 people today. She feels so bad. Sheets happen. I am still willing to refund this money is they don't get stuff in time.
    Regardless of Don's story. I'm sure it is a private one. Likely pretty serious.

It's just stuff, material things.
    Stuff. objects.

I can call out a forum member that owes me thousands, ended my marriage and flew off the radar. She is one in a million. As I was signing divorce papers and moving out she asked if she could have my car and pay me later. :nono: She was a cuckoo.

Don isn't hiding, if he really is the person. That is honesty in itself. I went blind for 6 months. I couldn't even use a telephone. Health should be considered. I know the OP was drunk. I hope every one gets what they are after. money, posters, lighters, whatever.

This is a strange foggy dream... I'm not here. :|

I'm dizzy.

I'm sorry but what the hell are you talking about?

I don't think any of this belongs here.
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

This is my situation....

"
    I am ashamed I lied to you....I just sent the packages today by 1st class....you
    were upset last night and I didn’t want to talk in front of adam sorry stacy I feel bad you do so much for me
    I fucked up love mom
    "

I asked her last night if she had the tracking numbers for the packages she mailed for me last week.
    She said she didn't have it. I said, that is really strange. The people I shipped to haven't received anything yet. Well the cat's out of that bag.

I had to apologize to 2 people today. She feels so bad. Sheets happen. I am still willing to refund this money is they don't get stuff in time.

Stuff. objects.

I can call out a forum member that owes me thousands, ended my marriage and flew off the radar. She is one in a million. As I was signing divorce papers and moving out she asked if she could have my car and pay me later. :nono: She was a cuckoo.

I'm dizzy.

I'm sorry but what the hell are you talking about?

I don't think any of this belongs here.

You're wrong. Don is not bad folk. Judge not, lest thee be judged yourself. What happened isn't right. Don did wrong. Give the opportunity for redemption. Somebody else's shit does seem way more fucked up in our own eyes sometimes.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    look up truck... find an answer
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

This is my situation....

"
    I fucked up love mom
    "

Stuff. objects.

I'm dizzy.

Just to be clear, I was not drunk, I said a had had a few, and yes it is don, it said it was him, I have waited for over a year for my original trade to be competed by him, and sent home money six months ago for thing he has never sent, end of story, so please do not blame me for his shortcomings, I find it a little offensive you question my integrity.
  • Options
    This shit always happens. We've all got friends we'd stick up for but come on. Multiple people, multiple offenses. If you cant do something don't make up an excuse of say shits on the way when it's not. If you don't buy shit you say you're gonna then send them back the money. It honestly takes less than 30 seconds. If you can't get to the post office don't say you did to buy time. Some of you people are fucking delusional.

That right there is "Truck being Truck" like I was told by other prominent members here.
  • Options
    I ask everyone to

WAIT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU

until he publicly explains

wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiCsahxLWLc

other wise... don't beat him up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trcv0g-3YGc
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Truck gotta be Truck..... Preach on brother just sad that it got to this and many got burned :(

This shit always happens. We've all got friends we'd stick up for but come on. Multiple people, multiple offenses. If you cant do something don't make up an excuse of say shits on the way when it's not. If you don't buy shit you say you're gonna then send them back the money. It honestly takes less than 30 seconds. If you can't get to the post office don't say you did to buy time. Some of you people are fucking delusional.

That right there is "Truck being Truck" like I was told by other prominent members here.
  • Options

I like you, I'm a truck. I never said I didn't. Have you ever been kicked when your down?

"...left bloodied on the shore..." -tremor christ-

I can't let him be dragged through the mud without hearing more from his story. I heard from the OP. I understand his stress, and anger. I also know Don's situation. I haven't heard from anyone else.

I can't have a "Lord of the Flies" rally tonight. I'm glad the OP had enough stuff to speak up.

Personally if you bite me, call me nuts and delusional... I'm going to bite back. PM me if you want to discuss this further.

Let all stay peaceful with what we know and who we talk to and who we trade with until more things are known.

I know you would protect your friend. I have never traded with Dwhite76 BTW... he's just a friend. So you can not say I am biased.

I've traded more things with people not on LD... Call me crazy? again.
  • Options
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    Just wanted to say thank you (you know who you are), over one year later, I am still waiting for you to come good on your word. But wait, 6 months on I'm still waiting for my EV merch......so what did you do with the $150 plus dollars I sent you?? Sorry that was six months ago, i think it was 170 but I can be so sure. Did you frame the Hartford 98 (your holy grail, from your fist show) poster you got from me, or did you frame the MSG donkey kong AP?? My fault for sending you cash when you never came good after 6 months.

Sorry man I just can not believe you of all people did this, yes I am bitter, maybe its the bourbon talking but I did everything you asked and you did not keep your word, I believed you would come good, but its now apparent to me that you won't.

Hope you are happy with one of the best trades you would have ever pulled off,
    you got a Hartford 98( yes it was not anywhere near mint but I am sure it looks great on you wall), MSG Kong, and cash, for an opened Yield and Binaural LP

Flame me I do not care, I have done many trades, would never have done this, you will no doubt have support from your friends on here but at least you know the truth.

I didn't mean to say you were drunk when you posted. I remembered a famous Latin quote when I saw it was Bourbon talking. In Vino Veritas or In Wine There is Truth sorries.
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I ask everyone to

WAIT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU

until he publicly explains

wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiCsahxLWLc

other wise... don't beat him up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trcv0g-3YGc
    I'm sorry but the way I see it, after taking the time to read this thread in it's entirety, the op and the other members who were fucked over by this "prominent member" have all the right in the world to out this person. Fucking up once or twice and attempting to make it right in a REASONABLE amount of time is forgivable. This shit is absolutely not. Taking someone's merch and money and disappearing for a YEAR is absolute bullshit and there's no excuse for this behavior. I'd like to say "man up and honor your word" to the guilty party, but after reading multiple accounts of the same shady behavior I'd be a fool to think a few chastising words would offer any kind of solution.
    Other members should absolutely be warned so can avoid this same shitty situation.
  • Options
    I'm not trying to drag anyone through the mud here. I've heard from a few other people that will probably come out later. Look, he admitted it, enough with this shit. If you can log on, you can respond to people. Plain and simple. Are you ok with what bank robbers, or how about drunk drivers just because you never heard "their side"? Enough. Get the people their shit or money.

I'm sure I'll have some pm's at 9am pacific tomorrow morning. I hope I stayed with the limits on this one if not I'm sorry.
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    IMO the op waited far longer than most would have to express his displeasure. The op did it in a manner that I would think I would have, calmly and respectively towards don...I have made many purchases on here without incident including a few smooth ones with Don....

gvn2fly (dwhite) i can almost guarantee this will get resolved (far later than should have been)but I for one am willing to help in any way possible...
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
This discussion has been closed.