Options

Thank you very much..PAID

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    My point is if the OP wants to post what's going on that's his buisness. I have no clue why people care so much about my business.

Funny I've sold 4 things to pay this OP back. Seems like smart people realy don't care about this thread.
    (Oh wait I think I just called myself dumb also)
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Poeple.care cause they don't like seeing pieple.ripped off....and you keep dragging your feet...andits more than just the op......and to top it off....you were running the a+ list. I would be embarressed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I am embarrassed. I'm also ashamed. I'm taking care of it. I told him I have his ev merch but he wants his money back. I don't blame him. I told him its his choice. I'm doing the best I can.

I don't mind taking my lumps. But what I do mind is people joining in and poking the fire for their own amusement.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Just a suggestion but if you sold your london and Wrigley tickets maybe you could get enough to pay the OP back and the $ saved by not traveling may help your family out if you're still unemployed and having healthissues. Falling on hard times, while terribly unfortunate, is not a reason to renege on deals, IMO. It also seems rather cavalier to attend a concert far from home when you owe folks cash and/or goods and then say its due to family hardships that you cant make good on it. I think that's what upsets people the most; at least that's what bothers this dumbass!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Just a suggestion but if you sold your london and Wrigley tickets maybe you could get enough to pay the OP back and the $ saved by not traveling may help your family out if you're still unemployed and having healthissues. Falling on hard times, while terribly unfortunate, is not a reason to renege on deals, IMO. It also seems rather cavalier to attend a concert far from home when you owe folks cash and/or goods and then say its due to family hardships that you cant make good on it. I think that's what upsets people the most; at least that's what bothers this dumbass!

Again story not correct. When and where is it said or written I'm going to London. Where is it written I'm going to Chicago before all is taken care of. As of now I don't have a flight. Can't sell tickets because I don't have them.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Right here on the Wrigley Attendee List:

193. PJFaninIndy (IN)
    194. EchosNobodyHears (MA)
    195. dwhite76 (AZ)
    196. Karmaholic1 (CA)
    197. swtlew
    198. juddboz80 (IL)
    199. Nature Lover (IL)
    200. gimmesometruth27 (MO)
    201. Indifference71 (IL)
    202. pearljim (MI)

I believe number 195 is your name added to the list by you and I also saw where you mentioned in a post you were going to London as well. Heck, you already did the Missoula trip, 5 EV shows, and even won a poster! before paying people back. You can argue semantics all day about where this or that is written but it still doesn't negate the fact that you have at least four people I know about that are owed money or merchandise. It seems from the manner in which you keep arguing and calling people names but not owning up is that you just don't get it! I really feel sorry for you dude. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,817
    Why not sell the EV merch (or any other merch) on Ebay for "buy it now: $150" and then pay him with the proceeds?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    This has thread has been going for 2 months now with nothing having been resolved. Actually this situation has been going on a lot longer. Just want to see it done. That's it. And I have been in touch regularly with every said party that is involed in this plus a few and you know who im talking about that I won't mention.

We've met, you know what I look like.

You know where I'll be.

Stop by say hi. No threats. No name calling needs to be done.

People around here already don't like me enough as it is.
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,817
    dwhite76 wrote:
    ...what I do mind is people joining in and poking the fire for their own amusement.

It's not for our amusement but rather for holding onto the integrity of the Lost Dogs Forum. This is a trading/selling community of, by your count, 700 plus people. This forum is established and only continues to work based entirely on putting people's trust within one each other as a group.

When that trust is broken by someone within the community, I'd say it starts as a personal issue between the two members to come up with a quick resolution.

If time passes and the wrong doer doesn't come through with a resolution, then I'd say there's an issue between the wrong-doer and the entire community. It's important to get things resolved so people can come into this forum without thinking it's a cesspool of cons, scams, and fraud (think Craigslist).
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,287
    Get your popcorn ready folks.....this is gonna get good.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    ahhh.

What a shame
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    ZnqQ5.gif
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    ZnqQ5.gif

That's one down. Funny all the sudden before Chicago there's money flying out the door. How convenient.
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,481
    you all paid out gvn2fly12 ?
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :clap:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    I have been paid

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    I have been paid

Whoa slow down... That's only one.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,287
    81 wrote:
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    I have been paid

Whoa slow down... That's only one.
    Of almost 10 so I hear.....
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,954
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    You 2 have no life. Maybe if the OP_ wanted to say whats going on he would post it. I just dont think he wants to stoop to your level.

If you 2 ever end up at the same show Im at why dont the 2 of you come on over and say hello. Yes the 2 of you at the same time. I would love to say hi. But Im sure youll type some wise ass answer and NEVER have the balls to do so.

So mind your own fucking buisness put some effort into getting a real life and not worry about shit that has nothing to do with you.

And that bootleg asshole was for a nonmember I know that was looking for it. He was at the show and asked if I come across one to pick it up.
    Man, what a dickhead!

Fuck someone over and then rip on the guys that call you out.

I'll be in Chicago and I'll gladly stand up for my two HONEST friends. Just call me (541)579-4347. Fucking pussy!

Just incredible that the guy everyone is supposed to trust has no integrity.

Nothing better than a rumble before a rock concert :lol:

There is nothing funny about this thread.

Thread is closed because of name calling and threats.
This discussion has been closed.