Hotel
    Flight
    73 prints
    103 shirts
    64 sweatshirts
    721 stickers
    They don't come cheap you know.
  • Options
    that A+ traders list is a JOKE. so many people screwed by people on the "good list". how can this happen? I'll tell you how. How many of you buy something off someone on eBay with ONE POSITIVE feedback?

I'll tell you: NONE.

without a cumulative feedback system (like eBay), it's worthless, as we can now see. and the guy policing it would have several bad feedback transactions himself! that thread should be deleted.

it was a joke even before i saw this thread.

personal problems are NEVER an excuse to rip people off. everyone has problems, phyiscal, emotional, mental, etc. but when you ignore people's pleas for their stuff/money, that shows INTENT to rip off. or at least to continue ripping people off.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    this guy still has not sent what he owes? :fp:
    ajb
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    That right there is "Truck being Truck" like I was told by other prominent members here.

I don't know you, but I freakin' love this quote.

Can I be "Grandma being Grandma"?
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    wpg pearl wrote:
    this guy still has not sent what he owes? :fp:

negative
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Guys, he's good friends with a lot of other people on this board. Ok, lets give him a pass.

Maybe he needs a 'Holy Grail' to make him feel better, then he can pay back the money.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    I'm sorry to hear about this happening to folks. Ive dealt with many people here over the years and always had good experiences. Has the op received the $ or goods yet? If not, I'd be very upset too since this guy is supposedly going to Chicago as per the Wrigley attendance list. Traveling cross country for a stadium show when you have so many personal/health issues and owe people just seems very wrong to me. I hope things get straightened out and taken care soon.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    If not, I'd be very upset too since this guy is supposedly going to Chicago as per the Wrigley attendance list.
    greedy-old-man-eating-popcorn-o.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Post edited by Dr. Delight on
  • Options
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    If not, I'd be very upset too since this guy is supposedly going to Chicago as per the Wrigley attendance list.

where the fuck you find all those images,,... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    where the fuck you find all those images,,... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :fp: :nono:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    I hear he's trying to buy shit now from other members! Come dude... Enough is enough. Fuck.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,323
    Has the guy been outed yet? If not, total waste of a thread. NAME AND SHAME. NAME AND SHAME.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Outed
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,323
    Outed
    Found. Thanks.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    I hear he's trying to buy shit now from other members! Come dude... Enough is enough. Fuck.

Couldn't believe it when i opened my pm's and saw one from him trying to buy a boot. :roll:

fuckin pay the people you already owe before trying to buy more shit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    You 2 have no life. Maybe if the OP_ wanted to say whats going on he would post it. I just dont think he wants to stoop to your level.

If you 2 ever end up at the same show Im at why dont the 2 of you come on over and say hello. Yes the 2 of you at the same time. I would love to say hi. But Im sure youll type some wise ass answer and NEVER have the balls to do so.

So mind your own fucking buisness put some effort into getting a real life and not worry about shit that has nothing to do with you.

And that bootleg asshole was for a nonmember I know that was looking for it. He was at the show and asked if I come across one to pick it up.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    No need for name calling.....

I'm sure this will all be taken care of after wrigley.... :roll:

Take care of the multiple peeps that are still waiting and trying new options... and i'll be happy to buy you a beer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    I think everyone just wants to see it resolved, for the pj community, we don't rip each other off. I know I've been checking. What's the status?

And that last post didn't help your case...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj wrote:
    I think everyone just wants to see it resolved, for the pj community, we don't rip each other off. I know I've been checking. What's the status?

If anyone realy cares PM the OP.

The Op will be made completely whole in the next few days. I told him I have had his EV merch I totaly forgot about it but at this point he would just take his money back. I don't blame him and respect his choice.

I will do my best to ring the bells at 10 club headquarters to let everyone this sad situation is all taken care of.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,287
    dwhite76 wrote:
    You 2 have no life. Maybe if the OP_ wanted to say whats going on he would post it. I just dont think he wants to stoop to your level.

If you 2 ever end up at the same show Im at why dont the 2 of you come on over and say hello. Yes the 2 of you at the same time. I would love to say hi. But Im sure youll type some wise ass answer and NEVER have the balls to do so.

So mind your own fucking buisness put some effort into getting a real life and not worry about shit that has nothing to do with you.

And that bootleg asshole was for a nonmember I know that was looking for it. He was at the show and asked if I come across one to pick it up.
    I'll make sure to keep bumping this thread as well. You are pulling a major dick move by responding like this. YOU grow some balls and man the fuck up. Deliver what you promised long ago.
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Ok sorry.
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    Elegantly wasted
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    a5pj wrote:

If anyone realy cares PM the OP.

The Op will be made completely whole in the next few days. I told him I have had his EV merch I totaly forgot about it but at this point he would just take his money back. I don't blame him and respect his choice.

I will do my best to ring the bells at 10 club headquarters to let everyone this sad situation is all taken care of.
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    dwhite76 wrote:

Man, what a dickhead!

Fuck someone over and then rip on the guys that call you out.

I'll be in Chicago and I'll gladly stand up for my two HONEST friends. Just call me (541)579-4347. Fucking pussy!

Just incredible that the guy everyone is supposed to trust has no integrity.
    #FHP
  • Options
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,817
    I shipped a package to a friend of mine yesterday. I went to Target to buy the packing supplies, went back home to pack it, then went to the post office to ship it.

If the wrong-doer is worried about budgeting time, including the commute...it took about an 1 hour and 15 minutes.

That gives you 7,008 opportunities a year to get this done. Talk is cheap
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

Man, what a dickhead!

Fuck someone over and then rip on the guys that call you out.

I'll be in Chicago and I'll gladly stand up for my two HONEST friends. Just call me (541)579-4347. Fucking pussy!

Just incredible that the guy everyone is supposed to trust has no integrity.

Nothing better than a rumble before a rock concert :lol:
This discussion has been closed.