Options

Thank you very much..PAID

gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have been paid,

Dont know how to delete this, anyone?
Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    it wasn't me.....but damn.........
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Wow
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I don't see a reason not to out them. Give everyone else fair warning not to trade with that person.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,028
    wow - really messed up. Help future traders by telling us who it is.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    wow i'm so sorry op. that just plain sucks.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    edited April 2013
    a YEAR later!!! Out him/her I say
    Post edited by pjradio on
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,868
    sounds like there might be a long story to this one

But that was indeed a very generous trade on your part.....it sucks it didnt work out
  • Options
    Yeah, long story. I sent my shit so he could inspect it, he sent some of the trade in return, rest of it was in a different box. Then that box was going to get sent later, then another PM saying in the post on Monday, then another pm a month later saying in the post Monday, then another PM a month later saying it the post on Monday, then another pm saying his wife had put it in the post and sorry for the delay and would get me the tracking number when his wife got home. In the meantime he offered to get me merch from EV so I paypaled him cash and never to be heard from again.....

Why cant people keep their word and do what they say they are going to do. I thought the regulars on here were better than this - not grouping you all together though.
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    I hate that people have to write these. What's wrong with people here now? This is happening way too much. Sorry buddy. I say call him out. It's helped in the past.
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,481
    I think you and i are dealing with the same guy? I have been waiting patiently since August for my refund on a poster that I sent back to him. I will pm you
  • Options
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    Yeah, long story. I sent my shit so he could inspect it, he sent some of the trade in return, rest of it was in a different box. Then that box was going to get sent later, then another PM saying in the post on Monday, then another pm a month later saying in the post Monday, then another PM a month later saying it the post on Monday, then another pm saying his wife had put it in the post and sorry for the delay and would get me the tracking number when his wife got home. In the meantime he offered to get me merch from EV so I paypaled him cash and never to be heard from again.....

Why cant people keep their word and do what they say they are going to do. I thought the regulars on here were better than this - not grouping you all together though.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

thats crazy, he took your money and stopped writing???

not good at all. I would hope that the regulars here are indeed better than that, and its a real shame you have found the rough amoungst the diamonds
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    gvn2fly12 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

thats crazy, he took your money and stopped writing???

not good at all. I would hope that the regulars here are indeed better than that, and its a real shame you have found the rough amoungst the diamonds

Only issue I have ever had in a lot of trades on here, you are right, a lot of diamonds here thats for sure.

Its just SAD :(

And now there's another just like me :( :( :( :shock:
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    That stinks, there is not a worse feeling than being done bad by a trade. :(
  • Options
    If the person stole from you. Call him out. It's that simple. You've gave them plenty of time. Unless there is, indeed, more to the story...
    Congrats on 1985, robley 8-) 'twas a great year :D
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    If the person stole from you. Call him out. It's that simple. You've gave them plenty of time. Unless there is, indeed, more to the story...

What do you mean more to the story??

He got what I agreed to trade, I did not get what he said they would send, then I believed it was in the mail, sent cash then never heard from them again, end of story.

they did not do what they said they would do. People need to be accountable for their actions or lack there of.

sorry if I miss understood you post, just seems like you think this person is a victim.

I am not the only one
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    it wasn't that 5against1- guy again way it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I think I just figured out who this is? I got something in a PM similar but I didn't trust them and wouldn't send any money for EV merch because of the time it took for shipping of stuff from our last transaction.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I think I just figured out who this is? I got something in a PM similar but I didn't trust them and wouldn't send any money for EV merch because of the time it took for shipping of stuff from our last transaction.

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,481
    Not 5aginst1 he's already been outed.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Sent you a text.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Sent you a text.

now we wait. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DavidD wrote:
    Not 5aginst1 he's already been outed.

:lol::lol:

more then once on multiple forums. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    to be fair no one wants to see a witch hunt here, so I hope you guys can reopen dialogue and address this away from the public eye.

It is of concern that this appears to be a common thing by the replies in this thread and the member may be a regular.

never nice to hear
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    to be fair no one wants to see a witch hunt here

i rather enjoy them. :P

so long as it works out for everyone in the end.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Not a witch hunt on my part, sorry if that how it seems.
    I posted in a thread a wile ago in the hope this person would come good, they read that thread, thought they may come good, has not happened. In previous PM they thanked me for my understanding and for not Outing them, that was last year. Just lost faith they would do the right thing,
  • Options
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    I posted in a thread a wile ago in the hope this person would come good, they read that thread, thought they may come good, has not happened. In previous PM they thanked me for my understanding and for not Outing them, that was last year. Just lost faith they would do the right thing,

oh no no no, believe me i feel you have exercised considerable restraint in not doing so.

seems there is a lot of encouragement to out them publically, and i just felt that if at all possible that could be avoided then thats the route to take.

However if that possibility has long since expired, frankly they deserve nothing less.

still hope you get this fixed.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I hate that people have to write these. What's wrong with people here now? This is happening way too much. Sorry buddy. I say call him out. It's helped in the past.
    The best thing is to call him out by name.....then people will see that they need to be caucious in dealing w this member.....regular or not if you call him out by name he might make things good so this community can see if he will make things right! It just sucks cause theres so many great members to deal with around here!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    gvn2fly12 wrote:

oh no no no, believe me i feel you have exercised considerable restraint in not doing so.

seems there is a lot of encouragement to out them publically, and i just felt that if at all possible that could be avoided then thats the route to take.

However if that possibility has long since expired, frankly they deserve nothing less.

still hope you get this fixed.

I'm sad to say that judging by the PM's i have received that this will not be fixed anytime soon, unfortunately i am not the only one, and the "trader" has logged in after I started this thread and left. They have my email, phone number and board name, not like they could not contact me
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    How very odd that he/she doesnt give a shit.

some people suck.

perhaps he/she didnt read the thread.....

(i always look for the best in people - its a weakness)
    Post edited by pdalowsky on
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    :lol:
This discussion has been closed.