Options

Thank you very much..PAID

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    do what?

people are defending the guy......for waiting a year to ship stuff to the OP as well as two other peeps. just wow.

wasn't he in MT? that would rule out health issues causing an inability on the suspects part from heading to the post office to ship the OP's goods.

and IMO, if you are going to run the A+ trader list, you should be held to a higher standard. i run a $ fantasy baseball and football league on here. last year one of the players in the baseball league didn't pay....i paid the winner of the league those funds out of my pocket. that's called integrity. as a commissioner or runner of a thread like the A+ trader thread, you need to stand up and go above and beyond the call of duty.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I would have kicked this guys ass had he done this to me... and from what I've been told, worse has been done than whats been revealed in this thread.

It's really sad to see people now trying to defend the situation.

The clicks on this forum are a fucking joke. This is disgusting.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    that deserves a :corn: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Its me. I owe 3 people on ths forum. Im at the doctors and will let every one know the whole true story when I get home. When I say true I don't me im right and they r wrong. I am wrong. I hope I satisfy all that r looking for blood.

Its a shame that It had to come to this Don.

To quote your A+++ traders thread: "Please treat each other kindly. Be honest with each other. Treat the other member nicer than you would treat yourself"

I'm not out for blood, I give you full credit for manning up. But as I just previously said, it is a shame it had to come to this. You should have done the right thing. Life happens, we all have issues we have to deal with. I told you what issues my family was going through and have been more than patient. I look forward to hear your excuses.

I realy dont know where to sart but yes I owe some people. Yes its been a year or close to. I been goin throug a ton of crap phisicaly,mentaly,and family. Its no excuse but it is what it is.

I do believe every time I have answered and stayed in touch with the persons.Givntofly I believe the only thing owed was a Riot Act vinyl in wich I did eventualy send. after told him it was sent to Austrailia I never heard back from him. Ill have to check my messages. I could be wrong but Ill check.

Ill never back down from when I owe people. I have no family anywer. NONE. So when things get screwed up they are realy screwed up. I have no job 3 kids one who is a juvinle diabetic and a wife who has brain tumor.
    I myself right around the time these trades/sales have been made started to get sick. Its been getting worse and worse. So if you can imagine a visit to the doctors office is at theleast once a week if not 2 to 3 times a week.

When you are going through a real tough part of life finaly get a chance to lift your head up and look around months have flown right by.

I care about this place as much as the next person. Im not a thief or someone who takes advantage of others. If it pleases some ofyou to kick at me go ahead just if we ever cross paths do it in person not behind ur keyboard. I dont care how sick I may be come on over andlet me know what you have to say.

In the past year I tried t leave you all high and dry. Unfortunatly ImIm still here with scars of how low in life Ive actualy droped.

I my be rambling now due to the meds I am on but I will do my best to make all parties whole in the matter. Like said. Ive always tried keep in touch and let those know where I stand.

When Im a little better Ill try and post more sensable.

You know I swear to God Im not proud this has happened and I tell you If not for my family needing me to be there Id be history .
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    81 wrote:
    do what?

people are defending the guy......for waiting a year to ship stuff to the OP as well as two other peeps. just wow.

wasn't he in MT? that would rule out health issues causing an inability on the suspects part from heading to the post office to ship the OP's goods.

and IMO, if you are going to run the A+ trader list, you should be held to a higher standard. i run a $ fantasy baseball and football league on here. last year one of the players in the baseball league didn't pay....i paid the winner of the league those funds out of my pocket. that's called integrity. as a commissioner or runner of a thread like the A+ trader thread, you need to stand up and go above and beyond the call of duty.
    do what people defend you, and I don't know why?

Read Don's story at least.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    STAYSEA wrote:
    81 wrote:
    do what?

Stays, you're missing the big picture here.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    81 wrote:
    do what?

i don't need defending.....and i read the story

dude made a trade a year ago with the OP, and then took money for solo stuff which was what, rescheduled for the fall? Halloween show was in vegas. yup.

dude was in Missoula for the benefit show. yup.

condolences to the dude for health issues and dog issues.

but...fact remains....he made a trade and was healthy enough to take more funds for EV solo goods and travel to a show in MT.

now i ask you

do what?

complete the deal...don't cry a river.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    What Sarah said...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNm2_Wth1sE

Have you been living in a hospital? This is the best way I can describe the feeling.
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeerDM8xrj8

I can say 81 times ... I know Jay's music, and I have Dinosaur Jr. ???

Do What.
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    :roll:

This is all amazing.

#FHP

I need a pizza.

Still looking for some socks.

Still need 2 for Wrigley.
  • Options

This is all amazing.

#FHP

I need a pizza.

Still looking for some socks.

Still need 2 for Wrigley.
    Do not change topic ... this thread is not DONE.

Go to Wrigley.... there are tickets. :fp: :fp:

Somethings need a back seat.. You have 30 to 40 minutes to order the pizza... move on now ...please.

Bye Bye
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539

#FHP
    god damn right
  • Options
    Apparently it's ok for others to not make any sense. Just not me.
  • Options
  • Options
    not true Cracker Jack...

Even Flow...

Freezin', rests his head on a pillow made of concrete, again
    Oh, Feelin' maybe he'll see a little better, set a days, ooh yeah
    Oh, hand out, faces that he sees time again ain't that familiar, oh yeah
    Oh, dark grin, he can't help, when he's happy looks insane, oh yeah
    Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies
    Oh, he don't know, so he chases them away
    Someday yet, he'll begin his life again
    Life again, life again...
    Kneelin', looking through the paper though he doesn't know to read, ooh yeah
    Oh, prayin', now to something that has never showed him anything
    Oh, feelin', understands the weather of the winters on it's way
    Oh, ceilings, few and far between all the legal halls of shame, yeah
    Someday yet, he'll begin his life again
    Whispering hands, gently lead him away
    Him away, him away...
    Yeah!
    Woo... ah yeah... fuck it up...
    Someday yet, he'll begin his life again, yeah
    Oh, whispering hands, gently lead him away
    Him away, him away...
    Yeah!

Have you ever had such a moment? Um yes...
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

This is all amazing.

#FHP

I tried to figure out what that stood for and got this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FHP

:lol:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    I realy dont know where to sart but yes I owe some people. Yes its been a year or close to. I been goin throug a ton of crap phisicaly,mentaly,and family. Its no excuse but it is what it is.

I do believe every time I have answered and stayed in touch with the persons.Givntofly I believe the only thing owed was a Riot Act vinyl in wich I did eventualy send. after told him it was sent to Austrailia I never heard back from him. Ill have to check my messages. I could be wrong but Ill check.

Ill never back down from when I owe people. I have no family anywer. NONE. So when things get screwed up they are realy screwed up. I have no job 3 kids one who is a juvinle diabetic and a wife who has brain tumor.
    I myself right around the time these trades/sales have been made started to get sick. Its been getting worse and worse. So if you can imagine a visit to the doctors office is at theleast once a week if not 2 to 3 times a week.

When you are going through a real tough part of life finaly get a chance to lift your head up and look around months have flown right by.

I care about this place as much as the next person. Im not a thief or someone who takes advantage of others. If it pleases some ofyou to kick at me go ahead just if we ever cross paths do it in person not behind ur keyboard. I dont care how sick I may be come on over andlet me know what you have to say.

In the past year I tried t leave you all high and dry. Unfortunatly ImIm still here with scars of how low in life Ive actualy droped.

I my be rambling now due to the meds I am on but I will do my best to make all parties whole in the matter. Like said. Ive always tried keep in touch and let those know where I stand.

When Im a little better Ill try and post more sensable.

You know I swear to God Im not proud this has happened and I tell you If not for my family needing me to be there Id be history .[/quote]

I don't like being portrayed in a negative light when I did nothing wrong. I am not trying to kick you when your down, not out for blood. This seems to be happening more and more here on LD and by more people than Don. Maybe they will read this thread and think twice about what they have done.

I did contact you several times after you told me it "was in the mail" and you would send me the tracking number which I never received. Last contact I made was after your return from your trip to Montana and your 6 EV shows. How many post offices did you pass along the way? And yes you have acknowledged that I sent you cash for merch, that never made it past your front door.

There was I link to a thread like this a few pages back,
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=203429

I posted in there about how I was wronged, that was back in February, you must have read it because you removed that culprit from the A+ traders list. I thought that may trigger a pm from you, but it did not. What you did was remove yourself from that A+ traders list, why, did you really thank that that would be the end of it??

I acknowledge that you sent me a pm asking how to make this right today, I have sent you a reply. I hope to put an end to this ugly chain of events.

As I said in my PM, I have no hate or anger towards you Don, I have a lot of sympathy for your health and family's. But I am disappointed in you.
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,748
    trying to make sense of some of the posts here is like wading through treacle.

But as far as the OP is concerned I would give him much credit for the way he has conducted this, perfectly civil, and well toned, and very reasonable indeed. Hats off - and its members like that who will I sincerely hope keep lost dogs alive and well. It would only take a few nasty flared up threads, which i imagine could well happen when these kind of things go the way they have, before the 10c feel its not worth having this forum.

Good to see Don come here and actually face the issues head on. It would be easy to go to ground and ignore it, and lose face that way, its far more ballsy to come to the front and actually admit the wrongs and commit to righting them.

Of course these things should never have happened, and Im pretty damn sure Don knows that, he dropped the ball very clearly here but he has expressed his intention to put that right. It seems there are others in the same position, and some who havent publically come forward from as far back as 18 months ago.....This isnt some wierd 'click' thing - I do know Don, but only over discussions online - i'd say we are acquaintances from the internet...... and feel he will come good now. Sometimes it needs shove in the right direction.......
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,452
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    I have no hate or anger towards you Don, I have a lot of sympathy for your health and family's. But I am disappointed in you.

not looking for blood Don, just like i told someone in a PM. I really don't think your intention was to screw anyone over. Just got caught up one to many bad sales/trades.
    when you called me and told me how great MT was, and how much fun the EV tour was, you could have pulled some money then. but you did not. And we still had contact, and i was still willing to trade posters with you. so no ones picking a fight. just dont let things dragout tolong
  • Options
    FrankBauerFrankBauer Posts: 448
    OP did handle this in a good way.

going through 6 pages now, i'm still confused by what alot of people posted. im happy don stepped forward and i really hope this will put the wheels in motion to make things right with a lot of members.

i think everyone can agree if a fellow fan is going through family problems, health problems, whatever personal issues, they deserve patience and respect. as someone who oftentimes tend to believe the worst in people, my dealings with PJ fans have been quite the opposite. i have been burned by this naive outlook in the past here, as absurd as it may be, but i would still like to believe us fans are different. whats troublesome about this situation is the amount of time that passed. the OP was very patience giving don the benefit of the doubt for a long time. while its true that don has had a very tough year, don still found the time to pursue buying/trading PJ merch with other new partners (in hopes to complete his collection or add to his collection) while still "in debt" to others.

i dont believe anyone wants blood - especially towards a member that has done alot for other people in this community. but its time to start making things right.
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    I think what made this so bad for you Don is folks are owed things from you, (money, posters, records etc) and they see and here about you out at the EV shows & flying to MT. Buying shit loads of merch at the MT show, but not coming through on deals and things that you owe from way back. I feel for your family situation but before I'd be out and about at PJ functions I would have cleared up my debts to those that trusted you.

Sorry Brother not wanting to bag on you, but feel saddened that it got to this.

btw-
    StaySea you are the weirdest chick I've ever conversed with :lol:

Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

BILLY MADISON
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,748
    btw-

Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

BILLY MADISON

ah its not just me then!!

i wondered if Staysea was from overseas maybe and English wasnt a first language. If so then respect for having a second language, if not.....im always baffled.
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    btw-

BILLY MADISON

i wondered if Staysea was from overseas maybe and English wasnt a first language. If so then respect for having a second language, if not.....im always baffled.

texas
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:

This is all amazing.

#FHP

I tried to figure out what that stood for and got this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FHP

:lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, that was priceless!!!
    FreeHalfPint
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I
    pdalowsky wrote:
    btw-

BILLY MADISON

And i thought i was burnt out from all the weed i smoked back in the day......i couldnt imaginge how much she smoked back in the day as well!!! :D
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options

btw-

Thank You so much White Discussion... That comment made me feel wonderful and positive.
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Thank You pdalowsky! What a lovely compliment.
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    And i thought i was burnt out from all the weed i smoked back in the day......i couldn't imagine how much she smoked back in the day as well!!! :D

Juddoz80, Wow, I thank you also for that analysis.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

texas

Illinois, Thank You so much.
This discussion has been closed.