Options

Thank you very much..PAID

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314
    this is so bad..i hope u will be a solution for you and all work out at the end..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,449
    With all the people waiting for this guy to send what he owes them I wounder where I am on his list of pay backs. This sucks!!! You put your trust in people and you get screwed .
    Man up dude or you may as well get trashed on this forum. :evil:
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    I think I just figured out who this is? I got something in a PM similar but I didn't trust them and wouldn't send any money for EV merch because of the time it took for shipping of stuff from our last transaction.
    I was right! There are gonna be a shit ton of people saying "oh sometimes stuff happens" or "he's been through a lot". I stand with the OP. and I'm sure there will be a lot more that do too.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Pretty sure I know who it is based on searching givento's past posts. Big name here.
    Going to see some 180 Degree turns in remarks by some people in this thread even.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,601
    If the guilty party could still potentially be ripping others off, his/her handle should be declared here immediately as a warning for others to be careful.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    100 Pacer wrote:
    If the guilty party could still potentially be ripping others off, his/her handle should be declared here immediately as a warning for others to be careful.

true Eric, but if this can be resolved without the public bashing then that has to be preferred.

I mean, it sounds dreadful, but im always conscious there are two sides to every coin, and perhaps there is an explanation. To be fair to the OP it sounds like he has been more than fair and patient, but the public lambasting rarely helps and achieves much other than ill feeling.

If whoeever this is needs to be called out to put it right then so be it, but as ever 'shit sticks' and we shouldnt judge until the full facts are known.
  • Options
    The problem is that this is a pa thread. When you post a thread like this of course people are going to ask questions and want names. I'm sorry that the op got ripped off. Nobody deserves that.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,601
    pdalowsky wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:

true Eric, but if this can be resolved without the public bashing then that has to be preferred.

I mean, it sounds dreadful, but im always conscious there are two sides to every coin, and perhaps there is an explanation. To be fair to the OP it sounds like he has been more than fair and patient, but the public lambasting rarely helps and achieves much other than ill feeling.

If whoeever this is needs to be called out to put it right then so be it, but as ever 'shit sticks' and we shouldnt judge until the full facts are known.

The public bashing is childish, and I don't advocate it.

I would argue that, if nothing else, the warning should come as a result of a delay that seems to have extended over a year to this point. Frankly, if the other party was interested in making things right he/she would have done so already.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    brutal...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Pretty sure I know who it is based on searching givento's past posts. Big name here.
    Going to see some 180 Degree turns in remarks by some people in this thread even.

Yup..

Sorry OP for the hassle you have gone through. I hope the other party makes good on their end.
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    Stop pussyfooting around and post a name. There are trades going on on this board everyday and you could easily stop this person from ripping someone else off.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Unreal. I vote that you receive the next holy grail. I'd gladly chip in a few $ to help you get Yield & Binaural. Hate seeing posts like this....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Unreal. I vote that you receive the next holy grail. I'd gladly chip in a few $ to help you get Yield & Binaural. Hate seeing posts like this....

+1
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    JH57554 wrote:
    Stop pussyfooting around and post a name. There are trades going on on this board everyday and you could easily stop this person from ripping someone else off.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Is this person still an active member?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I think I just figured out who this is? I got something in a PM similar but I didn't trust them and wouldn't send any money for EV merch because of the time it took for shipping of stuff from our last transaction.

If I'm right on who it is, then that was the same for me.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Wow! I'm sorry about that trade, OP

This is my situation....

I just got this email from my Mom 2 hours ago.

:shock:

"
    I am ashamed I lied to you....I just sent the packages today by 1st class....you
    were upset last night and I didn’t want to talk in front of adam sorry stacy I feel bad you do so much for me
    I fucked up love mom
    "

I asked her last night if she had the tracking numbers for the packages she mailed for me last week.
    She said she didn't have it. I said, that is really strange. The people I shipped to haven't received anything yet. Well the cat's out of that bag.

Thank you very much.... Mom. My Mom lied to me. Who can I trust now? :cry:
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    :corn:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,449
    The problem we have is that this person owes gvn2fly12 stuff, he owes me stuff and I know of one other person that is still waiting for a poster that was for sale around August. So right there is 600$ worth of payback that i know of. Who else is out there??? so I don't see him cleaning his bank to make thing right. He messaged me a little while ago trying to sell me stuff. So I asked him to send me somthing he was selling for 275$ and I will send him the balance. but no response. if he wants to make thing right he had a chance to. I think most people know who we are speaking about, and they don't seem shocked.
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    Just wanted to say thank you (you know who you are), over one year later, I am still waiting for you to come good on your word. But wait, 6 months on I'm still waiting for my EV merch......so what did you do with the $150 plus dollars I sent you?? Sorry that was six months ago, i think it was 170 but I can be so sure. Did you frame the Hartford 98 (your holy grail, from your fist show) poster you got from me, or did you frame the MSG donkey kong AP?? My fault for sending you cash when you never came good after 6 months.

Sorry man I just can not believe you of all people did this, yes I am bitter, maybe its the bourbon talking but I did everything you asked and you did not keep your word, I believed you would come good, but its now apparent to me that you won't.

Hope you are happy with one of the best trades you would have ever pulled off,
    you got a Hartford 98( yes it was not anywhere near mint but I am sure it looks great on you wall), MSG Kong, and cash, for an opened Yield and Binaural LP

Flame me I do not care, I have done many trades, would never have done this, you will no doubt have support from your friends on here but at least you know the truth.

Hey! I think I figured out who it is. I just went back in time to six months ago. In search users posts. I searched your posts. That person is known to me now. ;)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,178
    This one has :corn: written all over it. Don't mean to be :roll: but Lost Dogs is a real :( lately. Every time I log on it's the same :crazy:..
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JH57554 wrote:
    The OP is from Australia so it like 4am there!
  • Options
    The screen name would yes be good to know but......
    Like my old man say's "we like to do good thing for good people" i.e elwayvedder.........
    I perversely enjoy STICKING IT TO PEOPLE WHO REALLY DESERVE IT....
    HOW BOUT THE ADDRESS YOU SENT $$$ TO?
    uncle matty
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    The only reason I feel we need to know the name is so more people don't get screwed over. This isn't a good situation and there doesn't need to be anymore collateral damage...... spill it!!!! :evil:

DavidD wrote:
    The problem we have is that this person owes gvn2fly12 stuff, he owes me stuff and I know of one other person that is still waiting for a poster that was for sale around August. So right there is 600$ worth of payback that i know of. Who else is out there??? so I don't see him cleaning his bank to make thing right. He messaged me a little while ago trying to sell me stuff. So I asked him to send me somthing he was selling for 275$ and I will send him the balance. but no response. if he wants to make thing right he had a chance to. I think most people know who we are speaking about, and they don't seem shocked.
  • Options
    I'd just want to know who it is so I don't buy stuff from them in the future...
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I think it is quite clear who it is. It's sad when people screw others over here, especially with the passion and the amounts of money that are being traded with... More than just not cool :nono:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    a-tub-of-popcorn.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I just went back in time to six months ago.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    a-tub-of-popcorn.jpg
    :fp:

Only you.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    a-tub-of-popcorn.jpg
    :fp:

Only you.

the little popcorn tub just isn't enough for this one
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.