Boston Marathon - explosion

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Better not be of olive skin and want to cook rice.... Paranoia is rife it would seem...

"Student's pressure-cooker rice dish sparks panic "
    A US student was surrounded by armed FBI agents after neighbours spotted him with a pressure cooker and called police. ....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/w ... 6640958466
  • aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
    Well we know how incompetent this administration has made the FBI...since they are not allowed to say or think Muslim, Islam, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, and sharia....Why did they bother...
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    aerial wrote:
    Well we know how incompetent this administration has made the FBI...since they are not allowed to say or think Muslim, Islam, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, and sharia....Why did they bother...

Your legitimate and believable proof of this is.......

:corn:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    aerial wrote:
    george_w_bush_miss_me_yet_classic_thong.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&padToSquare=true

Bushliberator.jpg
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    aerial wrote:

Look it up....do you have proof the 'Guiding Principles: Touchstone Document on Training" was not changed by this administration that is trying to "win the hearts and minds" of the Muslims that hate us?
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    aerial wrote:
    aerial wrote:

Look it up....do you have proof the 'Guiding Principles: Touchstone Document on Training" was not changed by this administration that is trying to "win the hearts and minds" of the Muslims that hate us?

I don't need to look it up
    You made the claim so you need to back it up with, and I repeat, legitimate and believable proof
    Or are you a regressive republican politician and don't feel the need to back up your claims?
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    Teen terror suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev scrawled a confession inside the boat he was hiding in before cops grabbed him last month, according to a report Thursday.

The note was written in pen on a bullet-riddled wall of the cabin, and reportedly said America’s military involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan was the reason behind the deadly April 15 bombings at the Boston Marathon, sources told CBS News.

The message reportedly said the victims — three killed and more than 260 injured — were collateral damage similar to Muslims who've died in U.S.-led wars.

“When you attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims,” the note said, according to CBS.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/bos ... -1.1345642

Anthing less than a death penalty conviction will be a travesty of justice.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Teen terror suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev scrawled a confession inside the boat he was hiding in before cops grabbed him last month, according to a report Thursday.

The note was written in pen on a bullet-riddled wall of the cabin, and reportedly said America’s military involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan was the reason behind the deadly April 15 bombings at the Boston Marathon, sources told CBS News.

The message reportedly said the victims — three killed and more than 260 injured — were collateral damage similar to Muslims who've died in U.S.-led wars.

“When you attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims,” the note said, according to CBS.

it's amazing how the world revolves around anonymous sources

anything less than a video of him writing this note will be fodder for the conspiracy theorists

it's amazing how the world revolves around anonymous sources

anything less than a video of him writing this note will be fodder for the conspiracy theorists

Even if there was a video, the idiots that are supporting this guy wouldn't believe it.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    I call bullshit on his reasoning. These two were living a pretty good life here in the big bad great Satan that is the USA. They wanted to play at being jihadists like it was a game. Their only goal was to commit mass murder.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV wrote:
    These two were living a pretty good life here in the big bad great Satan that is the USA.

It helps when you receive over 100k in welfare benefits and food stamps. :fp:
    Runners who were stopped along the course following the bombings have been invited to run again in 2014. I have several friends who trained for months only to be stopped short of Copley Square. Glad to see the BAA did this, it is the right thing to do.

http://www.boston.com/sports/marathon/b ... shers.html

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I ran a mini-marathon once. I was amazed by the number of strangers cheering me on during the entire race.

I think they are nuts, but it was very nice of them.

Also ... I haven't gone running since finishing that race. That was like five years ago.
    He was a hero cop who loved sharing a cold one with his buddies.

Now, almost a month since Sean Collier was allegedly gunned down by the Boston Marathon bombers, a Massachusetts brewing company is creating a beer in his honor.

The Cambridge Brewing Company said 'Collier Stout', a dry Irish stout, will hit bars by mid-June and $1 from every sale will go to Collier's memorial fund.

“I think Sean would be beside himself if he knew a beer was being named after him,” friend Travis Dixon told the Boston Globe.

Collier, 26, of Somerville, Mass., was responding to a disturbance near the MIT campus in Cambridge on Thursday April 18, three days after the Boston Marathon bombings, when he was shot dead inside his squad car about 10:30 p.m. His gun was never drawn.

The suspects in the bombings, Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, allegedly committed the cold-blooded murder before carjacking an SUV.

They were later drawn into a gunfight with police in which Tamerlan was killed. Dzhokhar escaped and was detained on the night of April 19 after he was discovered hiding in a boat in a Watertown back yard.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is in a prison hospital facing charges that could bring the death penalty.

Tim Croke, who was Collier's roommate said: “The memorial service at MIT was the dream send-off that he would have wanted. Now having a beer named after him — it’s so fitting."

"I can’t wait for this to come out so Travis and I can raise a toast to him — one last cheer.”

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/national/com ... W1HvQwYQhO

What a great way to honor this fallen officer.
    aerial wrote:

I proved it once on here.....just for you I will do it again

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=207207&hilit=+purged

You can find the manual here

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/01/FBI-Protocol

Sound is very low on my PC.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hJ3pOp846Q
    http://mobile.boston.com/news/source/20 ... t_fbi_agen

More fodder for the conspiracy theorists...

JimmyV wrote:
    http://mobile.boston.com/news/source/2013/05/report_fbi_agen

More fodder for the conspiracy theorists...
    The agent encountered the suspect while conducting official duties. The suspect is deceased. We do not have any further details at this time.

:think:

It's a coin toss if he was up to no good or if someone's relatives are going to get a taxpayer funded mega-check.
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05 ... oning?lite

By Richard Esposito, Pete Williams and Matthew DeLuca, NBC News

A man with ties to the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was shot and killed by an FBI agent while being questioned in Florida, law enforcement officials said on Wednesday.

The man who was shot, Ibragim Todashev, 27, was not suspected of having played any role in the bombing that killed three people and injured scores more in April, they said.

Instead, law enforcement officials said Todashev was being questioned as part of the FBI’s effort to find and talk to anyone who had any contact with Tsarnaev, the older bombing suspect.

Todashev, they say, had spent some time in the Boston area, where he was a cage fighter, and knew Tsarnaev there. Investigators were also looking at whether Todashev might have had any role in a triple murder in 2011, in which three men were murdered in an apartment in Waltham, Mass.
    Advertise | AdChoices

Their throats had been cut, and their bodies were covered with marijuana. No suspects have been arrested in that case.

Officials say FBI agents were questioning Todashev on Tuesday. He was cooperative at first, they say, but late Tuesday night, he attacked the agent, who shot and killed him.

The officials say Todashev had some connections with radical Chechen rebels, but they say it's not clear whether he had any role in radicalizing Tsarnaev.

“We are currently responding to a shooting incident involving an FBI special agent,” FBI Special Agent Dave Couvertier said in a statement to NBC News.

“The incident occurred in Orlando, Florida. The agent encountered the suspect while conducting official duties,” Couvertier said. “We do not have any further details at this time. We expect to have more information later this morning.”

A spokesman for the Orlando Police Department referred all questions to the FBI.

An FBI incident review team was dispatched from Washington, D.C., and was expected to arrive in Orlando within 24 hours, Couvertier said on Wednesday morning.

makes perfect sense to me that more are involved with the two brother bombing clowns. i'd bet dimes to donuts there's a whole fucking group of these assholes floating around just waiting for the right moment

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    makes perfect sense to me that more are involved with the two brother bombing clowns. i'd bet dimes to donuts there's a whole fucking group of these assholes floating around just waiting for the right moment

The dead assholes wife has lawyered up pretty heavily, it would be surprising if she wasn't at least aware of their plans if not involved directly.

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/nation/ ... -1.5229719
    Ibragim Todashev, the man shot and killed during an interview with FBI agents late Tuesday, reportedly confessed to being involved in a 2011 triple murder that the Boston Marathon bombing suspects have been linked to, investigators told NBC News.

Todashev, 27, allegedly attacked an FBI agent with a knife right before he was about to sign a written statement based on his confession. The agent shot and killed Todashev during the confrontation.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ibragim- ... z2U2Ycze00
    I always wondered how one person, even two could slash three people without getting some flak. They must have gotten behind the three guys and acted at the same time.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    They don't search people during the confession process?
    The Boston Bomber is up and walking.

So. I have an idea. This book of rules he was following. Eye for an eye. He should be forced to make a decision. On TV.

I'm sure he can justify blowing up 8 year olds based on the rules. Now let's see if he is OK with getting his legs sawed off based on the rules. These are God's rules afterall.

I'm guessing he has a change of heart. God's rules are not as important when they affect you.

Let the world see what B.S. it is. And what true cowards they are.
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    chadwick wrote:

The dead assholes wife has lawyered up pretty heavily, it would be surprising if she wasn't at least aware of their plans if not involved directly.

Of course she was aware. They made the bombs in her house. There is no way she didnt know. Even if she was locked out of the bomb making room, she knew something bad was going on.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    Jason P wrote:
    The Boston Bomber is up and walking.

So. I have an idea. This book of rules he was following. Eye for an eye. He should be forced to make a decision. On TV.

I'm sure he can justify blowing up 8 year olds based on the rules. Now let's see if he is OK with getting his legs sawed off based on the rules. These are God's rules afterall.

I'm guessing he has a change of heart. God's rules are not as important when they affect you.

Let the world see what B.S. it is. And what true cowards they are.
    nicely thought out.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

Of course she was aware. They made the bombs in her house. There is no way she didnt know. Even if she was locked out of the bomb making room, she knew something bad was going on.

No doubt in the meantime they should at least charge this pig with welfare fraud while they build up a case against her.
  • MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    No doubt in the meantime they should at least charge this pig with welfare fraud while they build up a case against her.

innocent until proven guilty?? or that only apply when you say so?
    Moonpig wrote:

innocent until proven guilty?? or that only apply when you say so?

The skanks lawyer said she was working 70-80 hours a week as a home healthcare aide so even at minimum wage that would put her well above the income limits for her household required for eligibility. That doesn't count any money they received from either of their parents which would be added to the totals.
  • MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659

The skanks lawyer said she was working 70-80 hours a week as a home healthcare aide so even at minimum wage that would put her well above the income limits for her household required for eligibility. That doesn't count any money they received from either of their parents which would be added to the totals.

I guess you've made your mind up then, burn the bitch at the stake.