Options

Boston Marathon - explosion

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,358
    He should be treated no differently than any other accused if convicted.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Should...
    Settings > Signature Settings > Hide Signatures Always
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    mickeyrat said:

Yes, by the prison guards. But if he is serving the rest of his life in a Massachusetts prison, he won't live much longer than Jeffrey Dahmer did.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,358
    I get that. System needs to show no preferential treatment or deferential treatment. He is no different than any other person on trial except the rich.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mickeyrat said:

I get that. System needs to show no preferential treatment or deferential treatment. He is no different than any other person on trial except the rich.

The only difference I see lies in his terrorism... I don't think those with ties to gangs or terrorist orgs should get to comunicate with the outside, too much risk of conspiring in or inspiring more crimes.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Due to the Terrorism angle I believe he would be incarcerated in a federal prison not a state facilty.I may be mistaken,but he will prob end up in a super max in CO
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Due to the Terrorism angle I believe he would be incarcerated in a federal prison not a state facilty.I may be mistaken,but he will prob end up in a super max in CO

That's pretty likely. He will probably end up in solitary for most of his life. For those who aren't familiar with solitary confinement, it is a fate far worse than death.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

That's pretty likely. He will probably end up in solitary for most of his life. For those who aren't familiar with solitary confinement, it is a fate far worse than death.
    Only if forced to endure 23 hrs a day of loud Justin Beiber music.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

Only if forced to endure 23 hrs a day of loud Justin Beiber music.
    Nice one, I second that!!!
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

Which is a proper punishment.
  • Options

rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

Which is a proper punishment.
    For a crime like this, I agree!
  • Options
    Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    edited March 2015
    I don't think there is much about if he is convicted. I heard on my local news the trial is more about the sentencing than anything.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    It sickens me to hear the testimony and see the video of the Boston marathon trial. I wish there was a way to enter this stuff into evidence without making it so public. Such a horrific act. I feel sorrow for those that have to live through this again.

I want that guy to live a horrifically brutal life and suffer mentally for his actions. I don't care how insensitive and cold that sounds.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

I want that guy to live a horrifically brutal life and suffer mentally for his actions. I don't care how insensitive and cold that sounds.

It does sound insensitive and cold. And that is exactly the kind of reaction it should invoke. This guy deserves nothing more. I agree with you, and hope he suffers emotionally for the rest of his life however long or short that might be.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

It does sound insensitive and cold. And that is exactly the kind of reaction it should invoke. This guy deserves nothing more. I agree with you, and hope he suffers emotionally for the rest of his life however long or short that might be.
    No no no no.

What are you guys? To wish something so horrible on this person is sick- he's a human being you know.

We should really quickly forgive him with some counselling and make him understand how wrong it was to blow up people at the Boston Marathon. That way... we could all move on more quickly.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

jeffbr said:

No no no no.

What are you guys? To wish something so horrible on this person is sick- he's a human being you know.

We should really quickly forgive him with some counselling and make him understand how wrong it was to blow up people at the Boston Marathon. That way... we could all move on more quickly.
    I love sarcasm.

• Options

jeffbr said:

No no no no.

I love sarcasm.

Sorry.

It's not the best route to take, but it can make a point. I think I made mine.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Closing arguments today. The prosecution is speaking now and it is horrifying. The defense is up next. The Boston Globe's Kevin Cullen is live-tweeting from inside the courtroom. Be warned though...the descriptions are graphic.

https://twitter.com/GlobeCullen

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited April 2015

jeffbr said:

No no no no.

HA HA hah.

Your so funny.

Okay here it is............

The guys an idiot. Just dumb as a box of rocks. Caused lots of pain. But you know I have no anger towards him. Doesn't make me wish him pain. His freedom should be gone but we, our society, created this dick. Not an excuse. It just is. We're all dumb mammals and so predictable. Do remember when his picture was on rolling stone, didn't want to look at it. Epitomized the easily manipulated mind. But realized just a human doing human things.

The ironic thing, all the hate you all are blathering towards him, is the same shit he and his buddies talked about Americans killing Muslims. Why they did this.

Rise above. Think of solutions.

And for my buddy TB, yes become more enlightened!!!!!!
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    callen said:

jeffbr said:

No no no no.

HA HA hah.

Your so funny.

The guys an idiot. Just dumb as a box of rocks. Caused lots of pain. But you know I have no anger towards him. Doesn't make me wish him pain. His freedom should be gone but we, our society, created this dick. Not an excuse. It just is. We're all dumb mammals and so predictable. Do remember when his picture was on rolling stone, didn't want to look at it. Epitomized the easily manipulated mind. But realized just a human doing human things.

The ironic thing, all the hate you all are blathering towards him, is the same shit he and his buddies talked about Americans killing Muslims. Why they did this.

Difference is, this dumb mammal wouldn't even consider doing what he and his brother did.
  • Options
    Cal,what's needed is you should volunteer and spend some quality time with this young mass murderer,shit sorry i mean troubled young man.
    Maybe you guys can talk about his feelings,bake a cake or some cookies,bond a bit.
    Tell him it's all ok ,we understand.Some bad people in govt did some bad things against people the same religion as him and we completely understand his blowing up of women and children.
    Silly mammal.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Cal,what's needed is you should volunteer and spend some quality time with this young mass murderer,shit sorry i mean troubled young man.
    Maybe you guys can talk about his feelings,bake a cake or some cookies,bond a bit.
    Tell him it's all ok ,we understand.Some bad people in govt did some bad things against people the same religion as him and we completely understand his blowing up of women and children.
    Silly mammal.

Really?!?!? Where in my post did I want to rehabilltate this guy? Really?!?!?! Completely missed the point. But okay....I expected answers just as this.

But go kill the fker...he needs to be brutilized in prison..git wat he deserves...HEELL lets get all them evil basturds...send our hero Amerkin troops and bomb the shit out of em.

10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    hedonist said:

callen said:

jeffbr said:

No no no no.

HA HA hah.

Your so funny.

Difference is, this dumb mammal wouldn't even consider doing what he and his brother did.
    Cause your special...
  • Options
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

Silly mammal.

Really?!?!? Where in my post did I want to rehabilltate this guy? Really?!?!?! Completely missed the point. But okay....I expected answers just as this.

But go kill the fker...he needs to be brutilized in prison..git wat he deserves...HEELL lets get all them evil basturds...send our hero Amerkin troops and bomb the shit out of em.

Don't be silly cal,You don't want to bomb a prison.

But your right he should get what he deserves.Maybe one of the children left without a parent has some ideas on proper outcome of fitting punishment.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

callen said:

rr165892 said:

Silly mammal.

But your right he should get what he deserves.Maybe one of the children left without a parent has some ideas on proper outcome of fitting punishment.

same thought pattern as the bomber...
  • Options
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

callen said:

rr165892 said:

Silly mammal.

same thought pattern as the bomber...
    Haha,except for one tiny little detail.I don't blow people up.
    That's kinda of a big deal.
  • Options
    callen said:

jeffbr said:

No no no no.

Tell us one.
  • Options
    callen said:

jeffbr said:

No no no no.

HA HA hah.

Your so funny.

Human beings don't typically set bombs and blow them up in crowds of happy people. So, I'm going to say I disagree with you here. This type of human being is a deviant.

I'm also thinking this guy had all the privileges we all share. I can fully understand an Iraqi young man wanting to exact some revenge on the country responsible for throwing his country into chaos, but this American idiot had to work at becoming evil- he actually wasn't directly affected and he shares as much responsibility for the middle east crisis as the people he blew up.
  • Options
    Nice thirty.That a quick sum it up for Ya.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    I'm not sure this is even possible.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."