Boston Marathon - explosion

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,664
    aerial wrote:
    aerial wrote:
    With all the cameras on the streets you would think they would have something by now......It would not surprise me if this administration did one of there famous cover ups on this tragic event.....if a certain Terrorist group is involved.....
    God Bless all the victims and there families....

Oh my don't you ever stop with the conspiracy crap ..
    It's not a conspiracy if it happened.....Just going by there record...I could be wrong and I hope I am....

where is your proof and evidence of
    this administration did one of there famous cover ups
    :nono:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,178
    aerial wrote:
    aerial wrote:
    With all the cameras on the streets you would think they would have something by now......It would not surprise me if this administration did one of there famous cover ups on this tragic event.....if a certain Terrorist group is involved.....

Oh my don't you ever stop with the conspiracy crap ..
    It's not a conspiracy if it happened.....Just going by there record...I could be wrong and I hope I am....

What record do you speak of Obama's ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • What record do you speak of Obama's ?
    probably benghazi.

:fp:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
    Has anyone seen the pictures on the internet? I feel like I saw a war zone.....I can't imagine what they or there loved ones are going through.....Now I know what "War is Hell" means.....very emotional and sad looking at it and at the same time I felt a little ashamed as I looked at the pictures.... until I realized that I am sure they would want us to know how Horrific it was in hopes that we (all people) would do things to change whatever is going on to make people do these things.......
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    aerial wrote:
    You saying God bless the victims and families in the same post where you made that ridiculous comment about the Obama administration is actually an insult to the victims and their families.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    aerial wrote:
    You saying God bless the victims and families in the same post where you made that ridiculous comment about the Obama administration is actually an insult to the victims and their families.
    seems like people have been listening to alex jones again...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    aerial wrote:

Seriously? I am sure if they had something YOU would be the first to be informed. Do you really think they are going to tell the public what information they have right now? Get a brain.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    What record do you speak of Obama's ?
    probably benghazi.

:fp:

Unreal ...
    aerial wrote:
    Has anyone seen the pictures on the internet? I feel like I saw a war zone.....I can't imagine what they or there loved ones are going through.....Now I know what "War is Hell" means.....very emotional and sad looking at it and at the same time I felt a little ashamed as I looked at the pictures.... until I realized that I am sure they would want us to know how Horrific it was in hopes that we (all people) would do things to change whatever is going on to make people do these things.......

What pictures? If there is an Obama govt cover up how could there be pictures? :fp:
    aerial wrote:

Seriously? I am sure if they had something YOU would be the first to be informed. Do you really think they are going to tell the public what information they have right now? Get a brain.

I don't need to read the reports but I do believe the people have a right to know who is responsible for this HORRIFIC act...
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
    aerial wrote:
    aerial wrote:

I don't need to read the reports but I do believe the people have a right to know who is responsible for this HORRIFIC act...

ITS BEEN ONE DAY!!! Are you for real? or are you just trolling?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    I am disgusted.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    JimmyV wrote:
    I am disgusted.
    :( Sorry JimmyV. As a Bostonian, you must be hurting - sorry you had to read all this bullshit. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    aerial wrote:

Not going into something that has it's own thread.....
    Don't dismiss my hurt and confusion over this horrific event just because I state this administration shows no transparency when it comes to certain things....I am not trolling and I never have......
    Jimmy V.....do you feel people should look at the pictures?
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    JimmyV wrote:
    I am disgusted.

I mean this in the most respectful way possible....

Get off the internet if you don't want to see people discussing their thoughts on the situation.
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
    aerial wrote:
    aerial wrote:

Not going into something that has it's own thread.....
    Don't dismiss my hurt and confusion over this horrific event just because I state this administration shows no transparency when it comes to certain things....I am not trolling and I never have......
    Jimmy V.....do you feel people should look at the pictures?

I don't have any problem with people looking at the pictures.

If you have a gripe with the administration I would ask that you take it up in another thread. The third victim was just identified as a grad student from BU and it is unclear if his/her family has even been notified yet that their child is gone. This is not the time or the place for the same tired political battles.

stickfig13 wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    I am disgusted.

Get off the internet if you don't want to see people discussing their thoughts on the situation.

You are not wrong. It is largely my own fault.

stickfig13 wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    I am disgusted.

I think the disgusting thing is some people use anything and everything to make political comments that have nothing to do with the situation, in particular comments about Obama. I am not defending Obama but the constant negative comments especially when it is obviously just a jab for the sake of a jab are really fucking tired.

I am done with this thread. Best wishes to all involved.
    JimmyV wrote:
    stickfig13 wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    I am disgusted.

You are not wrong. It is largely my own fault.

I really do mean that in the most respectful way possible.

There will always be garbage on the net. Fact of the matter is that people want information fast. The fact that it comes fast leads to all sorts of misinformation and opinion. It's best to ignore it when you have had enough.

The only facts we have so far are that a lot of people were hurt, a few died and a city is horrified.
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,332
    when it is obviously just a jab for the sake of a jab are really fucking tired.

True. And it doesn't change regardless of who sleeps in the White House.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,626
    Thank you vast majority of PJ fans for being honorable and caring at a time like this. I think the same could be said for people all over the world.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I feel as if we (each) are hoping a certain group did this ...

Such is human nature.

Seems to me being tax day it falls on homegrown ... But it wasn't a federal target that was hit, it was a soft target, which leads me leaning towards radical Islam ...

Whoever it was, heads on spikes ....

:evil:
    Jason P wrote:

Such is human nature.

Seems to me being tax day it falls on homegrown ... But it wasn't a federal target that was hit, it was a soft target, which leads me leaning towards radical Islam ...

I have to disagree i'm thinking a home grown american is the culprit ...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Jason P wrote:

Such is human nature.

Hopefully we can find out who it was ...
    Ricin found in an envelope addressed to senator....

Anyone know where Walter White is?
  • I can't believe I came on here to find out that someone said Obama was behind it. How disgusting, ignorant, and full of shit, I am sorry. I understand you have your opinions and beliefs, but to just attack the administration is complete crap. The Benghazi information incident was because some people did their job wrong. Just because they did it wrong does not mean its a cover up. No one is perfect; It happens.

Boston was attacked by some sick fuck who needs to be brought to justice. It's as simple as that. No cover up.

Someone brought up that Alex Jones guy earlier. That guy [Alex] is indeed a crazy fuck who is tooooo extreme in his views. I have a friend who used to be obsessed with him, but thank God my friend realized how full of shit that guy is.

Anyway, I came on here to comment on the envelope incident. That is crazy that happened. I hope no other envelopes were sent out.
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
  • Jason P wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

Such is human nature.

Hopefully we can find out who it was ...

I personally think its homegrown. I hope we find out soon.
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
    Area Man Growing A Little Tired Of Rushing Home To Hug Loved Ones
    News in Brief • terrorism • Local • violence • ISSUE 49•16 • Apr 16, 2013

ST. LOUIS—Following the deadly explosions Monday that rocked the city of Boston, area man Tom Sifton told reporters he’s getting pretty tired of frantically rushing home from work as fast as he possibly can to hug his loved ones tight. “I realize that desperately racing home to my wife and kids so I can hold them and tell them I love them is part of the routine now and I need to get used to it, but sometimes I just don’t know if I have another one in me,” the haggard 47-year-old said after clutching his children and telling them that everything will be all right as tears welled up in his eyes.

“I used to have to do this kind of thing maybe once a year, at most, but now it seems like every couple of weeks I’m rushing home to hug my family, be thankful they weren’t the ones killed in a horrific shooting or bombing, and assure them I will always be there to protect them and keep them safe. Man, it gets exhausting.” At press time, Sifton was telling his children something like this would never happen again, a practice he has mastered over the past six months.

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    stickfig13 wrote:
    Ricin found in an envelope addressed to senator....

Anyone know where Walter White is?
    ricin... ouch. wtf? times are getting spooky
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Jason P wrote:

Such is human nature.

I'm still very conflicted and without a clue, though this week, with all of the past history of homegrown attacks, it would make sense that it's homegrown. And they say the longer the investigation, the more likely the culprit will get away as the others were caught quickly either through investigation or luck. Either way yesterday & today have been so depressing for everyone no matter the politics.