Options

New Lottery System

Comments

• Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    shortstack wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    i think anyone who said they hit f5 for 5 hours is a flat out liar.
    I know people here who sat on their computers for 16 HOURS trying for ALPINE tickets.

i want names

I have sat for Hours refreshing, afraid to leave the computer, numerous times, only to be ultimately totally disappointed. The old system was excruciatingly frustrating.

My name is Mary Beth.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    shortstack wrote:
    I think there should be a drawing to see who gets to enter the lottery. The drawing is determined by F5ing. If you get into the lottery the names will be pulled and put in alphabetical order. Once that is done, the 10c will pull letters out of a bag. If you letter is pulled you get tickets. If there aren't enough tickets, it will be drawn by seniority. There everybody is happy, the F5ers, the seniority whiners and the lottery honks.

i didn't even read that ^

how about you people keep your lottery for the "special one-of-a-kind shows" and go back to what they used in 2011 for regular shows. solved.

It was sarcastic.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    I could EASILY call out 10-20 people. People who I consider friends, people whose husbands I have met, people whose wives I have met, people I have broken bread with, people I have known for over 10 years.
    They wanted their tickets, they tried for tickets for 10-16 hours.
    Thats a fact.

liars.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    shortstack wrote:
    i want names

I have sat for Hours refreshing, afraid to leave the computer, numerous times, only to be ultimately totally disappointed. The old system was excruciatingly frustrating.

My name is Mary Beth.

Thank you Mary Beth. :clap:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,881

My name is Mary Beth.
    My name is Michael
    I went to work for 12 hours, while EVERYONE here tried to get Alpine tickets.
    I came home from work, and it took me 3 minutes to buy tickets.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AND PEOPLE WERE PISSED!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    shortstack wrote:
    I think there should be a drawing to see who gets to enter the lottery. The drawing is determined by F5ing. If you get into the lottery the names will be pulled and put in alphabetical order. Once that is done, the 10c will pull letters out of a bag. If you letter is pulled you get tickets. If there aren't enough tickets, it will be drawn by seniority. There everybody is happy, the F5ers, the seniority whiners and the lottery honks.

i didn't even read that ^

how about you people keep your lottery for the "special one-of-a-kind shows" and go back to what they used in 2011 for regular shows. solved.

It was sarcastic.

k
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    JimmyV wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    i want names

My name is Mary Beth.

Thank you Mary Beth. :clap:

:thumbup:
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,635

My name is Mary Beth.

So are you saying you got shut out of Alpine tickets? Didn't EVERYONE get Alpine tickets?

I'd like to focus on non-PJ20 shows. I sat there for minutes, I got my tickets, I left happy, EVERY TIME.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458

:lol:
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    To your first point, what may have been rare occasions became frequent occasions beginning in at least 2010. MSG and the rest of the northeast that year, PJ20 and the Canadian debacle in 2011. It was becoming the rule, not the exception. F5 was most certainly broken.
    I live in the Northeast and had no problems getting tickets to any show other than PJ20. It’s ludicrous to think that somehow a system that always worked fine was suddenly getting overloaded. There was no massive spike in PJ fans trying to get tickets.
    JimmyV wrote:
    To your second point, neither your experience with Tickets.com nor the method used to enter an arena has anything to do with the 10C ticket lottery. The Tickets.com method is obviously of poor design which may be why 10C did not adopt it. I don’t particularly care how people line up. If you would like to advocate for a lottery I say go right ahead. And none of what you wrote there rebutted my point that it makes no sense to pretend the f5 method was perfect.
    That’s because my point was to address “sitting in front of your computer for hours”. I’d also like to point out again that it was normally only minutes, and not hours. But if you want a reason why the old system was fairly close to perfect its simple… The fans that REALLY want the tickets bad enough, can get them 100% of the time. Everyone else is essentially in a lottery. Everyone should have been happy. Could it have been improved on… sure! The problem is that people didn’t realize what they had and complained; now their chances are worse.

*IF* we are stuck with a lottery for tickets, I do advocate for a lottery for venue entry. What is funny is that some of the fiercest ticket lottery defenders will balk at the idea of a lottery for venue entry. I also advocate for a lottery for limited edition merchandise in that case. Sure the people who frequent the boards *SHOULD* get first crack, but we should be fair and consistent. Maybe I’ll get lucky and win the lottery for something cool with no effort, who cares that it lowers everyone else's chances?
    JimmyV wrote:
    To your third point, I do question how many people were cheating because I have learned that some were. That is not, however, the root of all F5 hate. I hated F5 long before I knew people were cheating. The example I gave earlier was the Hartford 2010 show. No one got tickets that day because they worked harder than me, that argument is completely not based in reality. Many got tickets because they were lucky that day. Some got tickets because they knew how to cheat the system. Cheating the system does not constitute working harder that someone else. Quite the opposite actually.
    Well then you live in a different reality then the rest of us, because I am not the only one saying that with the appropriate time and effort, you were essentially guaranteed tickets. You keep going back to that you either got lucky or you cheated, that’s just not the case. That’s quite honestly offensive to me and a lot of people who honestly used the system.
    JimmyV wrote:
    Again, I am not saying everyone or even most who got tickets through F5 were cheating. But some of us were. That the lottery eliminated this cheating is among the best reasons for its continued use. On that point I say nice job 10C.
    “Some of us were”… Freudian Slip?

Let’s assume for a minute that cheating was actually a problem. I doubt that having a handful of people “cheat” to get tickets had a worse impact on your chances than the ease of entry of the lottery. So even if you believe there was a cheating problem, it’s still not a logical reason to want to switch as it lowers your chances.
  • Options
    MG79478 wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    To your first point, what may have been rare occasions became frequent occasions beginning in at least 2010. MSG and the rest of the northeast that year, PJ20 and the Canadian debacle in 2011. It was becoming the rule, not the exception. F5 was most certainly broken.
    I live in the Northeast and had no problems getting tickets to any show other than PJ20. It’s ludicrous to think that somehow a system that always worked fine was suddenly getting overloaded. There was no massive spike in PJ fans trying to get tickets.
    JimmyV wrote:
    To your second point, neither your experience with Tickets.com nor the method used to enter an arena has anything to do with the 10C ticket lottery. The Tickets.com method is obviously of poor design which may be why 10C did not adopt it. I don’t particularly care how people line up. If you would like to advocate for a lottery I say go right ahead. And none of what you wrote there rebutted my point that it makes no sense to pretend the f5 method was perfect.
    That’s because my point was to address “sitting in front of your computer for hours”. I’d also like to point out again that it was normally only minutes, and not hours. But if you want a reason why the old system was fairly close to perfect its simple… The fans that REALLY want the tickets bad enough, can get them 100% of the time. Everyone else is essentially in a lottery. Everyone should have been happy. Could it have been improved on… sure! The problem is that people didn’t realize what they had and complained; now their chances are worse.

*IF* we are stuck with a lottery for tickets, I do advocate for a lottery for venue entry. What is funny is that some of the fiercest ticket lottery defenders will balk at the idea of a lottery for venue entry. I also advocate for a lottery for limited edition merchandise in that case. Sure the people who frequent the boards *SHOULD* get first crack, but we should be fair and consistent. Maybe I’ll get lucky and win the lottery for something cool with no effort, who cares that it lowers everyone else's chances?
    JimmyV wrote:
    To your third point, I do question how many people were cheating because I have learned that some were. That is not, however, the root of all F5 hate. I hated F5 long before I knew people were cheating. The example I gave earlier was the Hartford 2010 show. No one got tickets that day because they worked harder than me, that argument is completely not based in reality. Many got tickets because they were lucky that day. Some got tickets because they knew how to cheat the system. Cheating the system does not constitute working harder that someone else. Quite the opposite actually.
    Well then you live in a different reality then the rest of us, because I am not the only one saying that with the appropriate time and effort, you were essentially guaranteed tickets. You keep going back to that you either got lucky or you cheated, that’s just not the case. That’s quite honestly offensive to me and a lot of people who honestly used the system.
    JimmyV wrote:
    Again, I am not saying everyone or even most who got tickets through F5 were cheating. But some of us were. That the lottery eliminated this cheating is among the best reasons for its continued use. On that point I say nice job 10C.
    “Some of us were”… Freudian Slip?

Let’s assume for a minute that cheating was actually a problem. I doubt that having a handful of people “cheat” to get tickets had a worse impact on your chances than the ease of entry of the lottery. So even if you believe there was a cheating problem, it’s still not a logical reason to want to switch as it lowers your chances.

Busy afternoon here so I'll be brief:

1) Not a Freudian slip at all. WE are a club. And some of US were. Clear enough?

2) It is possible for someone to disagree with you and for that person to live within the same reality as you.

3) You claim to have not been cheating and that is fine. No where did I ever claim that you did. I did stress repeatedly that not everyone who got tickets through F5 was cheating, so please put the phony offense card back in the deck.

4) Only you know for sure if you were cheating...but I am curious why you think you know others were not? I know people were because I was shown their method. I would never use it, but I do know it exists. Rather, that it existed before the lottery came in and eliminated it. It does seem strange that you are so confident this was not a widespread problem.

• Options
    West15thWest15th Posts: 113
    Curious to see if anyone else filled out the feedback survey on the new lottery system. As I know must of you probably feel the same way I do and wish they went back to the old system. At least then I felt like I had a better chance when I was actually hitting the keyboard instead of waiting in some virtual waiting room. Would love some feedback.

Jeff

Is there a link to the feedback form? I'd like to submit mine.

My take: I'd rather have a frustrating ticket experience and at least feel like I can have a shot at getting tickets, than throw my name into a hat and see if it gets picked. The lottery system is too passive for me.
  • Options
    october22 wrote:
    What do I have to offer.

I get pure joy and laughter from the people here, who think that sitting on a computer for 2-5 hours, hitting the F5 key, is the better way to do things. Every day those same people, bring a smile to my face, with their non stop whining, bitching and complaining. Sitting on a computer for 5 hours, while the system crashes, wasting 2-5 hours of your day, is not a good thing, in my eyes. Putting my name in a hat, taking 5 minutes to enter the lottery, is a better way.

Sounds like you have a pretty strange fetish. I prefer to get my joy from the smile on a baby's face or blow jobs but to each his own.
    Exactly, to each their own.
    Have a nice day.

New system sucks
  • Options
    This is getting exhausting, not because responding to you is difficult, it’s because I’m extremely busy and no matter how well thought out an argument I make, you will just ignore it and veer towards irrelevant points and personal attacks. Yet I take the time to address nearly every aspect of your posts. In my last post alone you didn’t address most of it, you just honed in on one part. You have completely derailed our discussion and the thread. The only thing close to a discussion of the ticket system in your last post is your talk of cheating, which is F5 specific. So I suggest you go back to my previous post and address my on topic points about the new lottery system, or just stop. But I'm guessing you will just want to respond to this thread and take the post even further off course. Prove me right.
    JimmyV wrote:
    1) Not a Freudian slip at all. WE are a club. And some of US were. Clear enough?
    “US” is inclusive. Plus it just sounds odd to say it that way; would you say “some of us are morons”? What adult lets a club define them? As a member of AAA, surely some of them are morons, but why would I let that define me?
    JimmyV wrote:
    2) It is possible for someone to disagree with you and for that person to live within the same reality as you.
    Disagree with my opinion, of course. You may like coke, I may like pepsi. But you can’t disagree with reality. No matter how much you think that 2+2=5, it will never be true.
    JimmyV wrote:
    3) You claim to have not been cheating and that is fine. No where did I ever claim that you did. I did stress repeatedly that not everyone who got tickets through F5 was cheating, so please put the phony offense card back in the deck.
    Again with the “claim to have not have not been cheating”, either your English is just really poor (see previous use of “us”) or you still think I cheated. You can hide behind qualifiers like “I did stress repeatedly that not everyone who got tickets….” but I’m not stupid. As for where you claimed I cheated… see multiple posts you've made in this topic and also #4 below.
    JimmyV wrote:
    4) Only you know for sure if you were cheating...but I am curious why you think you know others were not? I know people were because I was shown their method. I would never use it, but I do know it exists. Rather, that it existed before the lottery came in and eliminated it. It does seem strange that you are so confident this was not a widespread problem.

How would you like if it I said; “only you know for sure if you beat your wife? I would like to stress that not everyone beats their wife. You claim to have not been beating her.” It sounds pretty accusatory.

So back to the Freudian slip… you know how to cheat but didn’t use it or learn until it was too late… right. Do you know how to steal credit card numbers but don’t do it? Do you know how to crack a safe but don’t do it? It does seem strange that you are so confident that cheating was such a widespread problem.

Since the information is no longer useful, why don’t you share the technique with us?
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    I would also like an explanation of this cheating method. It reads like a real cop-out from the envious who, for whatever reason, didn't score tickets. So because I got tickets and you didn't, I must have cheated?

I never cheated and cheating was not necessary to get tickets. I am also not some computer geek with any special advantage. I'm a guy in a fucking Scream mask.

I got tickets from my laptop at my house, at the Apple store on their display computers in a pinch and even on my old Droid phone while driving in my friend's car. And these were all New York area shows. Again, I'm not tech savvy, but I am annoyingly determined and I don't give up.

So, now that the F5 system is gone, could someone please tell me how others were cheating? I'm genuinely interested to know. You can pm it to me if you don't want to post it. I just find it interesting that the people who claim others were cheating were those who both struggled to get tickets and knew the exact way the cheating was done. I've read a few people claim this and it strikes me like little more than an attempt to bolster pure conjecture unless you can actually describe the method you seem to know so much about.

Oh, and another thing; Could you also paste here in the forum your email informing 10C of this cheating method that had you so terrible concerned while it was being carried out? Surely this scandal preventing thousands of non-cheating fans from acquiring tickets was so upsetting to you (and certainly not being attempted by you) that you were compelled to inform 10C about it. So yeah, please include that email here. Thanks.
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    october22 wrote:
    I would also like an explanation of this cheating method. It reads like a real cop-out from the envious who, for whatever reason, didn't score tickets. So because I got tickets and you didn't, I must have cheated?

I never cheated and cheating was not necessary to get tickets. I am also not some computer geek with any special advantage. I'm a guy in a fucking Scream mask.

I got tickets from my laptop at my house, at the Apple store on their display computers in a pinch and even on my old Droid phone while driving in my friend's car. And these were all New York area shows. Again, I'm not tech savvy, but I am annoyingly determined and I don't give up.

So, now that the F5 system is gone, could someone please tell me how others were cheating? I'm genuinely interested to know. You can pm it to me if you don't want to post it. I just find it interesting that the people who claim others were cheating were those who both struggled to get tickets and knew the exact way the cheating was done. I've read a few people claim this and it strikes me like little more than an attempt to bolster pure conjecture unless you can actually describe the method you seem to know so much about.

Oh, and another thing; Could you also paste here in the forum your email informing 10C of this cheating method that had you so terrible concerned while it was being carried out? Surely this scandal preventing thousands of non-cheating fans from acquiring tickets was so upsetting to you (and certainly not being attempted by you) that you were compelled to inform 10C about it. So yeah, please include that email here. Thanks.

One way is by using multiple browsers and multiple platforms - pc, tablet, phone, thus increasing the number of connections and chances you have. You could also run a bot or even a quick auto refresh plugin so you don't even have to hit f5. You could use a server based solution to take your web browser out of the loop entirely.
  • Options
    october22 wrote:

I have been curious about this too. I have read posts by people who implied they knew how to get tickets every time. Not sure how this would be done unless you had some kind of program that would do like an auto F5 or open like 50 browser sessions to the same address at once.
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    There is a chrome plugin I use if I'm waiting for a site to refresh - Auto Refresh Plus.
  • Options
    There is a chrome plugin I use if I'm waiting for a site to refresh - Auto Refresh Plus.

Well, there you have it. :) Problem I see with this is when does it stop? What if you get through and it continues to refresh?
  • Options
    One way is by using multiple browsers and multiple platforms - pc, tablet, phone, thus increasing the number of connections and chances you have. You could also run a bot or even a quick auto refresh plugin so you don't even have to hit f5. You could use a server based solution to take your web browser out of the loop entirely.

Really? Run a bot? A server based solution...?

I highly doubt even 1% of Ten Club fans a) even know what you're talking about and b) were doing any of that shit. And even if they were, they were worse than cheaters, they were idiots because it wasn't even necessary.

That is an extremely generic description that reads like you were just throwing things out to see what sticks. I'm asking for the method that some people on here claim they have been told first hand yet never used because of their superior moral compass.

Also, citing "multiple browsers" as an example of cheating is ridiculous and goes further to prove the entire theory is a red herring.
  • Options

Cool. But still not cheating. After all, that's like saying pressing F5 is cheating. Shouldn't we all be moving the curser to the refresh button on our browser?
  • Options
    october22 wrote:

Cool. But still not cheating. After all, that's like saying pressing F5 is cheating. Shouldn't we all be moving the curser to the refresh button on our browser?

I don't think its cheating either. Some people are more savy than others. I would call it an advantage. Since no one has come forward with what they did to "cheat" I think these are just ideas of what could be construed as cheating by some. The definition of cheating will change from person to person.

I have used multiple browsers and PCs before but that is it.
  • Options
    MG79478 wrote:
    This is getting exhausting, not because responding to you is difficult, it’s because I’m extremely busy and no matter how well thought out an argument I make, you will just ignore it and veer towards irrelevant points and personal attacks. Yet I take the time to address nearly every aspect of your posts. In my last post alone you didn’t address most of it, you just honed in on one part. You have completely derailed our discussion and the thread. The only thing close to a discussion of the ticket system in your last post is your talk of cheating, which is F5 specific. So I suggest you go back to my previous post and address my on topic points about the new lottery system, or just stop. But I'm guessing you will just want to respond to this thread and take the post even further off course. Prove me right.
    JimmyV wrote:
    “US” is inclusive. Plus it just sounds odd to say it that way; would you say “some of us are morons”? What adult lets a club define them? As a member of AAA, surely some of them are morons, but why would I let that define me?
    JimmyV wrote:
    Disagree with my opinion, of course. You may like coke, I may like pepsi. But you can’t disagree with reality. No matter how much you think that 2+2=5, it will never be true.
    JimmyV wrote:
    Again with the “claim to have not have not been cheating”, either your English is just really poor (see previous use of “us”) or you still think I cheated. You can hide behind qualifiers like “I did stress repeatedly that not everyone who got tickets….” but I’m not stupid. As for where you claimed I cheated… see multiple posts you've made in this topic and also #4 below.
    JimmyV wrote:

How would you like if it I said; “only you know for sure if you beat your wife? I would like to stress that not everyone beats their wife. You claim to have not been beating her.” It sounds pretty accusatory.

So back to the Freudian slip… you know how to cheat but didn’t use it or learn until it was too late… right. Do you know how to steal credit card numbers but don’t do it? Do you know how to crack a safe but don’t do it? It does seem strange that you are so confident that cheating was such a widespread problem.

Since the information is no longer useful, why don’t you share the technique with us?

Wife beating? Credit card theft? Insulting my English? What you are doing is not debating.

• Options
    I give this thread 5 minutes...

Mods have been super agressive lately. However, I'd like to believe I can speak for all of us when I say none of this shit is personal. A little spirited but not personal.

By the way, can't believe STAYSEA's lighting question thread got shut down. I thought the whole thing was kind of playful and cute but I guess they didn't see it that way.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,647
    The term "cheating" is tossed around all too easily IMO.

Optimizing one's browser is not cheating the system. Running CCleaner on one's machine is not cheating. Copying & pasting the secure URL for the Tickets section in the Goods shop into one's browser is not cheating.

For the vast majority that was the extent of their "advantage".
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    The term "cheating" is tossed around all too easily IMO.

Optimizing one's browser is not cheating the system. Running CCleaner on one's machine is not cheating. Copying & pasting the secure URL for the Tickets section in the Goods shop into one's browser is not cheating.

For the vast majority that was the extent of their "advantage".

Exactly. It's the modern equivalent of bringing water and snacks and identifying the best places to urinate in public while sleeping overnight on the sidewalk for tickets.

Damn. I'm only 33 and already telling stories of the ol' days.
  • Options
    Isoworld13Isoworld13 Posts: 221
    I don't understand why anyone ever had to "cheat". Been to almost 20 shows. Went through the 10c for all but 1 of them (my first show in 1994). Never had to cheat, never had a single issue. Got tickets for US shows, Canadian shows, and European shows. Never an issue, and never a problem. Always used just a single computer with one browser open and a cable internet connection. Usually logged on about 15 minutes before they went on sale, just to be ready and got tickets right away. Missed out on the Wrigley lottery, but had no problem scoring tickets through tickets.com when they went on sale to the GP. In fact, I was able to get 2 different sets (one floor and one 400 level). Even threw some less desireable tickets back at one point. A buddy of mine had 3 computers and a phone going and got nothing, but I believe his problem was that too many devices clog the internet connection and actually slow things down for you. Hate the lottery. Love the old system where I got tix every time and had incredible seats in the first 20 rows. If you are going to use a lottery system, then the membership fee should go back to ten bucks or even free. I don't need stickers. I could care less about patches or newsletters. All I care about is having access to great seats before the general public.
    1994 Boston
    1998 Mansfield
    2000 Atlanta & Mansfield
    2003 Mansfield (X2)
    2004 Boston
    2006 Chicago & Boston (x2)
    2008 Mansfield (x2)
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Buffalo & Boston
    2011 Toronto
    2012 Amsterdam
    2013 Wrigley, Worcerster (x2), Philly, & Hartford
    2014 Memphis, Moline, Denver
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Hampton, Philly, Fenway (x2), Wrigley Monday
    2018 Wrigley (x2), Fenway (x2)
    2022 MSG. Nashville
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    I was perfect in the old system, with numerous high-demand shows. Dont think it was cheating.

Here is the "secret"
    1. Figured out google chrome was best for me.
    2. Have your Credit Card at the ready
    3. Clear the temporary internet clutter.
    4. Make sure you are logged in 10C
    5. Come to these forums to see if anyone found the specific URL in goods, which is one step closer.
    6. If not, go to the ticket page in goods
    7. Copy and paste the url in multiple tabs, and cycle through refreshing left to right. Once the loading symbol is off the tab, go to it (usually a cycle would be established). Focus on where the ticket icon would be for the new shows or the buy button if you already had the shortcut and jump on it if it appears
    8. Once you start moving, dont panic, and click/enter info effeciently
    9. If you get bumped out/frozen, keep refreshing the other tabs.
    10. Dont give up or let up.
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I was perfect in the old system, with numerous high-demand shows. Dont think it was cheating.

Here is the "secret"
    5. Come to these forums to see if anyone found the specific URL in goods, which is one step closer.
    7. Copy and paste the url in multiple tabs, and cycle through refreshing left to right. Once the loading symbol is off the tab, go to it (usually a cycle would be established). Focus on where the ticket icon would be for the new shows or the buy button if you already had the shortcut and jump on it if it appears

Yep, yep.
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:

Here is the "secret"

So if you got tickets and emailed me the URL from that page I could just paste it in and go right to the buying page? I wouldn't think that would work. I am not a web page guy but I would think that those pages URL would be randomized, so to speak.
This discussion has been closed.