Airline "Fat Tax"...thoughts?

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    If they made their seats more bloody comfortable and didn't pack everyone in like freaking sardines it would help too. Plus if they are going to charge people more if they weigh more the least they can do is charge the guy with the cheesy feet and the bloke that smells like pickles more too!
    I swear I get that pickle man on every flight! :x
    Yeah, shoes should be mandatory on flights. So sick of people thinking the airplane is their living room. It's f'n disgusting!

i always take my shoes off on long flights...or is that drives? yeah, drives...but my feet are clean

Even if your feet are clean and you are a professional foot model, nobody should take their shoes off on a plane. :lol:
    Not only are feet disgusting, but why would someone want to expose themselves to the dirty, disgusting plane floor?
    A dude a few months back (he was a row up and across the aisle from me) took his shoes off the second he sat down. Stunk up the place! He then would walk around the cabin and GO TO THE BATHROOM without shoes. :shock: F''n SICK!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    Even if your feet are clean and you are a professional foot model, nobody should take their shoes off on a plane. :lol:
    Not only are feet disgusting, but why would someone want to expose themselves to the dirty, disgusting plane floor?
    A dude a few months back (he was a row up and across the aisle from me) took his shoes off the second he sat down. Stunk up the place! He then would walk around the cabin and GO TO THE BATHROOM without shoes. :shock: F''n SICK!

i wear socks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

i wear socks.

Would you wear your shoeless socks into an airplane bathroom?

Shoes stay on people! :fp: :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

i wear socks.

Would you wear your shoeless socks into an airplane bathroom?

Shoes stay on people! :fp: :lol:
    bathroom, no.

in my seat, shoes come off.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    mca47 wrote:

Barefoot foot model you say?

:think:
    81 wrote:
    bathroom, no.

:fp:
    Why do you take your shoes off? Are your feet hot? Are your shoes uncomfortable? Do you not care that everyone around you immediately hates you when you do that? :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    bathroom, no.

Why do you take your shoes off? Are your feet hot? Are your shoes uncomfortable? Do you not care that everyone around you immediately hates you when you do that? :lol:

Trust me, his fellow travelers feel that way log before his mandals come off.
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    bathroom, no.

:lol::lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    bathroom, no.

hot feet, being more comfy, just a tick more leg room. no i don't care. my feet don't stink and my socks are white, so you shouldn't care.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

#fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Yeah, shoes should be mandatory on flights. So sick of people thinking the airplane is their living room. It's f'n disgusting!

i always take my shoes off on long flights...or is that drives? yeah, drives...but my feet are clean

What about people wearing flip-flops?

Going to a public washroom with no shoes is fucking sick.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    bathroom, no.

hot feet, being more comfy, just a tick more leg room. no i don't care. my feet don't stink and my socks are white, so you shouldn't care.
    I'm with 81. As long as they don't stink, I don't see why it matters to anyone.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Fat Tax..awesome!!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

it's not *my* fault that the bathroom is AFTER the x-ray machine, and that federal prison holds your shoes hostage until they are done 'processing' everybody elses' shoes! Thank god I had socks on.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

it's not *my* fault that the bathroom is AFTER the x-ray machine, and that federal prison holds your shoes hostage until they are done 'processing' everybody elses' shoes! Thank god I had socks on.
    :lol: There are exceptions to everything (but seriously - a federal prison washroom with no shoes? Ewwww!!!!! :lol: ).
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Feet...

ugh.
    Feet...

ugh.
    Exactly!
    mca47 wrote:
    Feet...

ugh.
    Exactly!

Disgusting things... I fucking hate feet
    sexyfeet_05.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    sexyfeet_05.jpg

Ugh
    PJ_Soul wrote:

But the thing is 99% of the time, the people who DO take their shoes off are the ones that shouldn't. "Oh god, my feet are so hot and sweaty...I should probably relieve this by taking my shoes off on a fucking plane for everyone to smell". "Fuck everyone else, it's all about my hot, sweaty feet."
    Now, I could understand it a little better if you are flying internationally. IF you have 18 hour flight....while still not cool, I kinda get it. Relieving yourself on a 1.5 hour flight is just being an asshole.
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

But the thing is 99% of the time, the people who DO take their shoes off are the ones that shouldn't. "Oh god, my feet are so hot and sweaty...I should probably relieve this by taking my shoes off on a fucking plane for everyone to smell". "Fuck everyone else, it's all about my hot, sweaty feet."
    Now, I could understand it a little better if you are flying internationally. IF you have 18 hour flight....while still not cool, I kinda get it. Relieving yourself on a 1.5 hour flight is just being an asshole.

have you considered changing professions
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: There are exceptions to everything (but seriously - a federal prison washroom with no shoes? Ewwww!!!!! :lol: ).

what's grosser is that the floor was wet...all I could think of was, "cantwaittogetbacktothecarandrubmyfeetwithpurell" lots of interesting things left in there that you can't wear into the visiting area too... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    sexyfeet_05.jpg

Are you saying that is sexy? I think not.
    Being attracted to feet is like being attracted to armpits. :lol:
    purrell is over rated. soap and water is the way to go if you want to cleanse yourself
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I take mine off. I just don't like the feel of something on my feet - very constricting. But my feet are nice and clean. I can't believe that anyone with a foot odour problem would want other people knowing that their feet stink, and would keep their shoes on no matter what. No??
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I take mine off. I just don't like the feel of something on my feet - very constricting. But my feet are nice and clean. I can't believe that anyone with a foot odour problem would want other people knowing that their feet stink, and would keep their shoes on no matter what. No??

Ugh
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    sexyfeet_05.jpg

Are you saying that is sexy? I think not.
    Being attracted to feet is like being attracted to armpits. :lol:

there is nothing wrong attractive pair of feet. it's part of the body...i can dig it. head, ass, breasts, legs, arms, stomach....it's all good to me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    purrell is over rated. soap and water is the way to go if you want to cleanse yourself
    Purell contributes to the increase in antibiotic resistant bacteria, which might end up killing us all in the long run. Do not use it people. :nono: Normal soap works fine.
    81 wrote:

:nono:

most federal prisons are out in the middle of nowhere, that particular one was like 5 miles from the nearest gas station...anywho, they say if you must take a shower at a public gym and don't have sandals to wear in the shower, wearing socks will protect you enough from any fungal infections.

- Christopher McCandless