Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ...or you can just not update and keep it all a surprise! :D
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    ...or you can just not update and keep it all a surprise! :D

aye... although now i'll have to delete the names of the others to make it fair... and then when i need to give folks mobile numbers i'll have no idea who's coming and then a big monkey will batter me and cover me in sugar puffs and then a ravenous starling will come and peck us all and make our eyes bleed until we are insane and then........

i'll update the first post :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    then a big monkey will batter me and cover me in sugar puffs and then a ravenous starling will come and peck us all and make our eyes bleed until we are insane and then........

Now that you put it this way.. you are better off updating the first post! :D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    aye... although now i'll have to delete the names of the others to make it fair... and then when i need to give folks mobile numbers i'll have no idea who's coming and then a big monkey will batter me and cover me in sugar puffs and then a ravenous starling will come and peck us all and make our eyes bleed until we are insane and then........

this reminds me of the Mighty Boosh and the 'terrific bunny bumming' lol

'If it's his brother you may as well just sit down'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Not too many posts to catch up on this morning... but we do seem to have entered a very deeply disturbed corner of reality...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    entered a very deeply disturbed corner of reality...

Reality???????
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Reality???????

you mean i could suddenly wake up and find this has all been a dream/nightmare...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    you mean i could suddenly wake up and find this has all been a dream/nightmare...?

i dreameded i was backstage with PJ last night and Ed taught me to play the Ukelele...

stone could also unicycle :confused:

true story... boring, but true
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:
    i dreameded i was backstage with PJ last night and Ed taught me to play the Ukelele...

was i there too ??? :D:D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    was i there too ??? :D:D:D:D:D

yes, but lets not get into that ;)

:o:o:o
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

I was putting some shelves up last weekend. Had to use a drill. Boring, but true, and boring.
  • Options
    Does everyone think it's going to be bloody raining on the evening of the 22nd? I hate the rain, especially London in the rain. Grr.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Does everyone think it's going to be bloody raining on the evening of the 22nd? I hate the rain, especially London in the rain. Grr.

Naaaah... it's going to be fine. Cold, but fine. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Anyway, doesn't the Bunker Bier Hall have a roof ?
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    If it's a real bunker, it'll have a floor above it, too.
  • Options
    If it's a real bunker, it'll have a floor above it, too.

And millions of casualties falling over themselves under a red hot sun.

Btw, Dunk, might you be able to add my + 1, Nazreen, to the list? Cheers bruv.

• Options
    And millions of casualties falling over themselves under a red hot sun.

But we'll be safe with food and drink!
  • Options
    so what time in the bunker ??

i'm looking at train tix !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    so what time in the bunker ??

i'm looking at train tix !

I believe we've been talking about 6ish.

• Options
    I believe we've been talking about 6ish.

thats what sean connery calls bernanrd manning
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    But we'll be safe with food and drink!

Is anyone planning on eating there? Food is good.

• Options
    I believe we're all planning to eat there Mark! Is access OK for you?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Actually my lovely red, I was just thinking that. I'll go the the website; if no information there, I'll call 'em. If there isn't access, let's hope their stairs have a bannister ;)

• Options
    One way or the other, you'll be at the table with us!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

i'm trying to plan my day LOL , i fancy shopping for some new boots ! umm what time will u get bunkered down RED ? and do u want to shop a lil first?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thats what sean connery calls bernanrd manning

Crap I hate it when I don't understand pop culture references. Are you trying to make me look like a fool, Dunk? Huh? Huh? Is that what you're trying to do?

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    One way or the other, you'll be at the table with us!

two Americanisms come to mind:

You bet your ass I will!

and

Tru dat

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Actually my lovely red, I was just thinking that. I'll go the the website; if no information there, I'll call 'em. If there isn't access, let's hope their stairs have a bannister ;)

I'm trying to remember but I think the stairs have a bannister :confused:

Also if you do call them you may want to check how late the shopping arcade (Thomas Neal Centre) they are part of the same building as is open to as it may :o have a lift and there is a door into the bar from the shopping arcade as well as the main entrance.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    i'm trying to plan my day LOL , i fancy shopping for some new boots ! umm what time will u get bunkered down RED ? and do u want to shop a lil first?

oooOOOoooo shopping!!!!!! I can get bunkered down anytime! I just need to 'place' Gabrielle :D **hopes she can peek into Forbidden Planet for a little bit!**

BTW Mark... just called the place... not sounding too good for wheelchairs....:( the stairs do have a bannister but apparently there is a lift belonging to the 'centre' next door (whatever that is) that is supposed to be shared lift but the 'centre' lock the gates at 6. I guess if you arrive a bit earlier and the Bunker is aware of it, they can direct you to that lift which will take you down to where we want to be (but then you have to get back up!).

EDIT... Just saw Chime's post.... shopping arcade... that's what I meant (she knows EVERYTHING!) :D
  • Options

i think there is ! **puts 1 blonde cell into action**

may have been an entrance down stairs! hummmmmmmm :confused:
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Red and V and think between us we have just about answered the question :D:D:D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?