Options

Thursday 22nd Feb LONDON meet-up!!!!

Comments

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    might be a good idea... i've seen that blog, and all i can say is I've had better looking shites than some of them folk ;):)

remember that the camera adds 10lbs...!
    mainly concentrated above the neck, judging by the blog photos... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    N/a
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Heather and I don't count then :p

good job you're not a professional...eh, counter then isnt it?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    good job you're not a professional...eh, counter then isnt it?
    Counter-professional? :confused: By the time I actually re-read your post I realised it said 'odd', which I had mistaken for 'old', like you do. :o

Back on topic, though, I've booked 22 and 23 off work! Which means I'll be able to participate in the jolly old tradition of binge-drinking! It's going to be shanditastic :D
  • Options
    Counter-professional? :confused: By the time I actually re-read your post I realised it said 'odd', which I had mistaken for 'old', like you do. :o

Back on topic, though, I've booked 22 and 23 off work! Which means I'll be able to participate in the jolly old tradition of binge-drinking! It's going to be shanditastic :D

somewhat like a bedazzled mole betwixt the headlights of an oncoming pair of Raleigh Choppers i nod in the affirmative.

yes, i'm looking forward to it :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    a brazilian noob
    some brit with peg's spare ticket
    ok..I think I need to clarify in case they look here!
    the brazilan guy..can't recall his nic on the boards, but his name is Claudio.
    and the guy getting my spare is called Kevin (nic is attacka)
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ok why will it cost £17 to go to london :)
    but £28 to get back :confused: , i'm not travelling in rush hour maybe cos its friday?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    but £28 to get back :confused: , i'm not travelling in rush hour maybe cos its friday?

How are you getting here? By train or coach? I'd say that a return by coach will work out cheaper. Give national Express a call on 0870 580 8080, or the big bus company on 020 8944 7810. Some of these coaches charge £1 for a return journey if only you'd book early enough.

Edit: Either that or hitch-hike. Can't be that difficult to hitch from bath to London. I used to hitch from Brighton to London all the time. Never waited more than 10 minutes for a lift. I suppose being a girl you could always just accept a ride from any female driver.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    How are you getting here? By train or coach? I'd say that a return by coach will work out cheaper. Give national Express a call on 0870 580 8080, or the big bus company on 020 8944 7810. Some of these coaches charge £1 for a return journey if only you'd book early enough.

Edit: Either that or hitch-hike. Can't be that difficult to hitch from bath to London. I used to hitch from Brighton to London all the time. Never waited more than 10 minutes for a lift. I suppose being a girl you could always just accept a ride from any female driver.

i'm too scared to hitch but huby used to all the time

i used to get the coach it was £11 return but would take 3 to 4 hours :eek: so i'm happy to pay a bit more on the train also may go to Romsey after not home. but still cant see why its more.

p.s. thank you for being so helpful :D xxx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Have you got the kiddies sorted V?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Have you got the kiddies sorted V?

half. my mum got back from Africa yesterday so i have told her shes got them the end of week just need to finalise :D
  • Options
    V V wrote:

yeah, probably a Friday thing... like they've sold out of the 5 'cheap' tickets so you have to get something in the next bracket up. either way, rush hour or not, you'll probably end up standing with your face stuck in somebody's armpit... but remember, crowded trains are safer trains...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    What's this doing on page 2?

Guys... (well Chime really... because you know things).... Do you think it would be wise to warn the Bunker/book at table if we can? Don't know how the place will be on a thursday evening....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    What's this doing on page 2?

Guys... (well Chime really... because you know things).... Do you think it would be wise to warn the Bunker/book at table if we can? Don't know how the place will be on a thursday evening....

good idea... especially if people are after some food!!

is it a big place? cos if there is about 20 of us it could be a problem getting a seat all next to each other, so if we booked then that'd be better...
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    good idea... especially if people are after some food!!

is it a big place? cos if there is about 20 of us it could be a problem getting a seat all next to each other, so if we booked then that'd be better...

There's like these huge tables with benches around them.....

Where's Pippa when we need her??? :D:D:D:D

Shall I go ahead and book then (if we can)? Say from 5.45 (like that the lift to the basement is still operational for those who need it!)?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    There's like these huge tables with benches around them.....

Shall I go ahead and book then (if we can)? Say from 5.45 (like that the lift to the basement is still operational for those who need it!)?

thats fine by me sweetcheeks!!!

5.45pm is good for me
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

sounds like a very organised thing to do... good idea.
    "A table for 21, please..."
  • Options
    as jrd has pointed out, there are 21 peoples names down.... there are always "drop-outs" with these things, but they wont get cranky with us if say only 15 turn up will they? doesnt matter really cos if they do we'll just walk out and go elsewhere!

i'm going to have a wee lookie at that menu again :cool: *hungry smilie*
  • Options
    They won't! Called, but the guy responsible for bookings wasn't there... will try later! :D

And... EVERYONE will turn up... even Keith (though later as he is rehearsing until 10pm but he promised....)
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Ah Dunk arrived as ordered but looks like red has it all under control :cool:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Not quite Chime!!!! How many CAN you fit around one of those tables? And.. are there other bits of the bar that are better for us? Oh source of all knowledge.. please impart your wisdom to (with?) me! (You did well for Byrnzie jabs!!! :D)
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Not quite Chime!!!! How many CAN you fit around one of those tables? And.. are there other bits of the bar that are better for us? Oh source of all knowledge.. please impart your wisdom to (with?) me! (You did well for Byrnzie jabs!!! :D)

Think the big tables will probably be best. Trying to think if it was 3 or 4 to a bench :o so 12 or 16 to a table. Does that sound about right :confused:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Maybe they can put two of the tables together? I'll ask them... but not until 5pm!
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Think the big tables will probably be best. Trying to think if it was 3 or 4 to a bench :o so 12 or 16 to a table. Does that sound about right :confused:

maybe we should all measure our arses and ask them how long the benches are... then a quick bit of maths and red can tell the man how many benches we'll be needing... ;)
  • Options
    better count me as 1 meter then !! hahaha
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    better count me as 1 meter then !! hahaha

just the one cheek going on then VV :o:D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    just the one cheek going on then VV :o:D

yeah cos i thought i'd leave the rest of the bench for u !!!! :p
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    yeah cos i thought i'd leave the rest of the bench for u !!!! :p

that's a quality comeback my lady :D:D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    that's a quality comeback my lady :D:D

why thank you , now back to boring your tits off :p
    red instead of shopping on thursday on the hight street i was invited tonight to the london fasion week thingy , my friend works there its next to the natural history museim where they ave stands and sale stuff :) do u fancy it? :p
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    why thank you , now back to boring your tits off :p
    red instead of shopping on thursday on the hight street i was invited tonight to the london fasion week thingy , my friend works there its next to the natural history museim where they ave stands and sale stuff :) do u fancy it? :p

i'm a wee bit tipsy :)

been playing guitar all night.... and my fingers feel like i wanked off a badger... a sandpaper covered badger