Options

Thursday 22nd Feb LONDON meet-up!!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Ooh you know what, I do like a pint of cider.

me too :p eps. cos i live in Somerset !!!!

dont let me drink too much of it tho. i always end up in a pickle ! oh and wiredo london pubs give u cider with ICE :eek: damn got say "Cider with NO ICE please" freaks !
    i'm really looking forward to meeting u btw ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Me too man. :)

You live in Somerset? Beautiful part of the country, I'm jealous.

Yeah if I have too much cider, I get this very odd back pain. So I have to pace myself.
    V V wrote:
    me too :p eps. cos i live in Somerset !!!!

dont let me drink too much of it tho. i always end up in a pickle ! oh and wiredo london pubs give u cider with ICE :eek: damn got say "Cider with NO ICE please" freaks !
    i'm really looking forward to meeting u btw ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Me too man. :)

You live in Somerset? Beautiful part of the country, I'm jealous.

Yeah if I have too much cider, I get this very odd back pain. So I have to pace myself.

yes it is very beautiful :)
    make that wo'man ;) and i am a massage therapist ! ;):p hahaha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    yes it is very beautiful :)
    make that wo'man ;) and i am a massage therapist ! ;):p hahaha

'Man' tends to be sort of a generic term for me, as does 'dude'.

A massage therapist? My wife can't read this, I'll get one of 2 responses: 'Are you chatting to a woman who's offering you a back massage? ARE you? Anything you want to tell me?'

or

'Back massage! Awesome, maybe she can give me a back rub; your back rubs suck!'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    hahahahahahahahaha !

my daughter (9) keeps saying
    "wow thats so dude" :confused: now thats an odd one !
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    hahahahahahahahaha !

my daughter (9) keeps saying
    "wow thats so dude" :confused: now thats an odd one !

LOL she may have just coined a phrase.

That's so dude.

• Options
    LOL she may have just coined a phrase.

That's so dude.

hahaha yes i might slip into saying it myself !
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'random' is the word my daughter uses... 'that's so random' (for anything!) :confused:... am I just getting too old?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'random' is the word my daughter uses... 'that's so random' (for anything!) :confused:... am I just getting too old?

Of course you're not old! A lot of people describe things as 'so random', including me and my wife.

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    mornin' all (just!)...
    I can't get my head around 'good' things being called 'sick', have to re-read some posts before I understand what's being said...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Lisa81Lisa81 Posts: 132
    I work in a school but have just broke up for half term this week so won't be able to make that thursday night - would have to come down from the Midlands. Didn't make the last meet up either :(
    www.flickr.com/photos/ljrw
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Lisa81 wrote:
    I work in a school but have just broke up for half term this week so won't be able to make that thursday night - would have to come down from the Midlands. Didn't make the last meet up either :(

:(

Hello! :)
  • Options
    hello all...
    I was just informed about this thread, and wondering if I can go as well !?
    I usually read this forum, but dont post.

Well, I have tickets for madrid, London (hopefully) and Nijmegen until now... I will be getting one for Werchter as well.

Well, if it is ok, count me in.

Cheers
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    everyone is welcome... all info is on first page and we'll see you there!! :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    everyone is welcome... all info is on first page and we'll see you there!! :cool:

Has your 1000 post thread been deleted? I can't see it anywhere? :confused:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Has your 1000 post thread been deleted? I can't see it anywhere? :confused:

yes... and i never even read the replies... yet on the MT there is a thread about smelling Jesus' clitoris... and it doesnt get removed :confused:

btw it was 10,000th post ;):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yes... and i never even read the replies... yet on the MT there is a thread about smelling Jesus' clitoris... and it doesnt get removed :confused:

btw it was 10,000th post ;):)

Yeah. I missed a 0. I can't believe it was deleted. It was harmless. The mods really are being a bit trigger happy of late. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'll be there, not least because i've missed all previous London PJ fan meet-ups! Look forward to it :)

WAH! WAH! WAH!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHO MEMBER #24!
    WAH! WAH! WAH!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Conguita and a Brazilian noob (well, not sure he's on the board is what I mean) have been drafted...and a brit getting my spare Wembley too..
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    Conguita and a Brazilian noob (well, not sure he's on the board is what I mean) have been drafted...and a brit getting my spare Wembley too..

What dya mean she's been drafted? :confused:
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What dya mean she's been drafted? :confused:
    they're coming!
  • Options
    Lisa81Lisa81 Posts: 132
    Well I'll just have to meet you all at Wembley instead!!!!
    Can't wait
    www.flickr.com/photos/ljrw
  • Options
    Sounds silly but I'm really looking forward to this.

I haven't met any strangers from the net since I met my wife 6 years ago :D

• Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Right. I'm in London that day, anyway. See you there! :)
  • Options
    Sounds silly but I'm really looking forward to this.

I haven't met any strangers from the net since I met my wife 6 years ago :D

Strangers? But... I thought we were all like long lost friends!!!! :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Strangers? But... I thought we were all like long lost friends!!!! :D

Duh! Yeah you're right, I guess I momentarily fell into the trap of using modernist internet/real categories. You ARE a long lost friend Redrock :D

• Options
    Right. I'm in London that day, anyway. See you there! :)
    :eek:
  • Options
    Duh! Yeah you're right, I guess I momentarily fell into the trap of using modernist internet/real categories. You ARE a long lost friend Redrock :D

Hey.. you've seen my pic, we have conversed a bit in this pit... what more do you need?? :D

Will be lovely meeting all these new people though :D:D:D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hey.. you've seen my pic, we have conversed a bit in this pit... what more do you need?? :D

Will be lovely meeting all these new people though :D:D:D

Indeed. Bring on the 22nd!

• Options
    i need to go through this thread and add the new folks dont i... :)