Options

Thursday 22nd Feb LONDON meet-up!!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    oooOOOoooo shopping!!!!!! I can get bunkered down anytime! I just need to 'place' Gabrielle :D

BTW Mark... just called the place... not sounding too good for wheelchairs....:( the stairs do have a bannister but apparently there is a lift belonging to the 'centre' next door (whatever that is) that is supposed to be shared lift but the 'centre' lock the gates at 6. I guess if you arrive a bit earlier and the Bunker is aware of it, they can direct you to that lift which will take you down to where we want to be (but then you have to get back up!).

EDIT... Just saw Chime's post.... shopping arcade... that's what I meant (she knows EVERYTHING!) :D

oooh bugger ! can u book tables ???? :D:D:D:D

ummm yes I'm sure if she knows its me your with she'll ........... run a mile ! hahahaha ok let me know . i'm thinking of arriving lunch time and am happy to wonder about on my own and meet u when ever u wont.

now Where can i get some cooooooool boots from :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    oooOOOoooo shopping!!!!!! I can get bunkered down anytime! I just need to 'place' Gabrielle :D **hopes she can peek into Forbidden Planet for a little bit!**

BTW Mark... just called the place... not sounding too good for wheelchairs....:( the stairs do have a bannister but apparently there is a lift belonging to the 'centre' next door (whatever that is) that is supposed to be shared lift but the 'centre' lock the gates at 6. I guess if you arrive a bit earlier and the Bunker is aware of it, they can direct you to that lift which will take you down to where we want to be (but then you have to get back up!).

EDIT... Just saw Chime's post.... shopping arcade... that's what I meant (she knows EVERYTHING!) :D

Hmm, maybe the answer is to do the lift at the start of the night, and negotiate the stairs at the end. No worries.

Unless I'm a bit sloshed later on, in which case you might all have to give me a lugging. :D J/k. No, it'll be fine.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    oooh bugger ! can u book tables ???? :D:D:D:D

ummm yes I'm sure if she knows its me your with she'll ........... run a mile ! hahahaha ok let me know . i'm thinking of arriving lunch time and am happy to wonder about on my own and meet u when ever u wont.

now Where can i get some cooooooool boots from :p

Would it be wise warning them that 20 odd people will be descending on them next week and that we want to make sure we have a place to sit and eat???

V... whatever time you arrive, let me know and we'll shop!
  • Options
    Unless I'm a bit sloshed later on, in which case you might all have to give me a lugging.
    Because we won't be? That could be quite hilarious.....
  • Options
    Red ~ cool :D:D:D yayyy

Harmless not so lil Mark!! ~ i'm impressed with ur manhood already! do u always have this many women jumping to help you :D:D:D:p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Because we won't be? That could be quite hilarious.....

Yeah, good point. I guess I'm just remembering my college days, when I'd often be the only one in the group for whom 'pace yourself' didn't mean anything :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    V V wrote:
    Harmless not so lil Mark!! ~ i'm impressed with ur manhood already!

:eek: Pardon??? :eek: Does his wife know about this? Does Mr. V know about this? :eek:
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    Harmless not so lil Mark!! ~ i'm impressed with ur manhood already!

Woah there Nelly!

On the night, you can introduce yourself as the one who complimented my manhood! :D

• Options
    V V wrote:
    ummm yes I'm sure if she knows its me your with she'll ........... run a mile !
    She thinks you're lovely.....
  • Options
    Yeah, good point. I guess I'm just remembering my college days, when I'd often be the only one in the group for whom 'pace yourself' didn't mean anything :D

Can't be as bad as a friend of mine who really didn't know what 'pace yourself' meant. Got completely plastered, was dancing crazy with his wheelchair and managed to topple it over. Was just on the floor with his wheelchair on top of him, laughing and still boogying!!!!!
  • Options
    ummmm ..... errrrrrrrrrrr ........ ummmmmmm :o

well last time i was the one that slept all day and couldnt speak ! , I plan on HAVING a voice this time :)

Mr.V is really not sure why i'm going to London when only 2 weeks after i'll be seeing NIN with U agian . maybe he thinks theres something going on between us Red !
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    maybe he thinks theres something going on between us Red !
    Tell him to join us!! **washes mouth and mind out with soap... one doesn't say/think things like that**
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Tell him to join us!! **washes mouth and mind out with soap... one doesn't say/think things like that**

knowing him he'd just ask to watch ! **asks red for soap...**
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Crap I hate it when I don't understand pop culture references. Are you trying to make me look like a fool, Dunk? Huh? Huh? Is that what you're trying to do?

try saying 6ish in a sean connery accent... and it sound like sexist.

it was a tenuous gag at best :( :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    try saying 6ish in a sean connery accent... and it sound like sexist.

it was a tenuous gag at best :( :o

LOL OK yeah I get ya

Btw, 'tenuous gags at best' - is that what the BBC said? :D

• Options
    Hmm, maybe the answer is to do the lift at the start of the night, and negotiate the stairs at the end. No worries.

Unless I'm a bit sloshed later on, in which case you might all have to give me a lugging. :D J/k. No, it'll be fine.

dinnae worry... me and Byrnzie will lift you up the stairs... :):) theres a few of us meeting and i'm sure we'll negotiate these things as and when they arise :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    dinnae worry... me and Byrnzie will lift you up the stairs... :):) theres a few of us meeting and i'm sure we'll negotiate these things as and when they arise :)

Thank you :D Having a bleugh day and that image made me laugh. Sorry it's just the height difference ... ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

indeed

• Options

You are sooooooooooo evil! :D Don't accept Dunky's help if he offers it now! :D
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Thank you :D Having a bleugh day and that image made me laugh. Sorry it's just the height difference ... ;)

he's taller than me by quite a bit isnt he? :( :(

har de har tiny chimey :p
  • Options

ever tasted a banister Mark?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    ever tasted a banister Mark?

lol you know what, I love the internet because I'd never say anything like that to anyone in real life :D

I'm a timid little puppy

well, nearly

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    he's taller than me by quite a bit isnt he? :( :(

har de har tiny chimey :p

I think you'll find the word for ladies is 'petite' ;):p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    I think you'll find the word for ladies is 'petite' ;):p

What about lady Elves or Borrowers?

• Options
    lol you know what, I love the internet because I'd never say anything like that to anyone in real life :D

unfortunately i would... i'm for better or worse, just the same in real life as i am on here... probably for worse when i think about it.

my missus keeps me in line though... well at least until she's had 4 pints of guinness then i can say what i want :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    unfortunately i would... i'm for better or worse, just the same in real life as i am on here... probably for worse when i think about it.

my missus keeps me in line though... well at least until she's had 4 pints of guinness then i can say what i want :)

Still, I can imagine some bannisters taste nicer than others. Maybe an elegant mahogany.

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

this is true cos we have to look at ur ughly mug at the same time !!!!!!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    this is true cos we have to look at ur ughly mug at the same time !!!!!!

well thats true... are you not bringing your beer goggles then VV?

might be a good idea... i've seen that blog, and all i can say is I've had better looking shites than some of them folk ;):)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    well thats true... are you not bringing your beer goggles then VV?

might be a good idea... i've seen that blog, and all i can say is I've had better looking shites than some of them folk ;):)

There you go again, passing the buck! A bad mugshot always blames his friends.

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Would it be wise warning them that 20 odd people will be descending on them next week and that we want to make sure we have a place to sit and eat???

:D:D:D LOL
    "...20 odd people..."
    how very appropriate!!!

guess i'll descending there about 6:00-6:30 so don't all arrive early and get sloshed before that otherwise the conversation will be on a completely different plane by the time i slide in...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?