Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    I don't blame 10c for not being able to get us tix to additional shows (which is likely the case), as it's Coppel's decision to let 10c have the seats. I just wish we could get an official email saying that we can't get them so there wouldn't be any uncertainty.

I'm sure 10c tried their hardest though, remember Coppel's the idiot here.
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    for the best chance you need to be in line at ticketek with a mobile phone in each hand and using a laptop with each foot

GOTCHA!!! Just need to buy another laptop and I'm laughing!!!

It's fucked we don't even have a Ticketek outlet here....

How dooes their ticketing system work? Do they have say 1000 pre-printed tickets so they can sell that block of 1,000 seats and that block only? Eg Ticketek A might have better tickets than the Ticketek B down the road?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    en contraire My dears

10 club dicking us around >>>>>>>>>>

Hi Ryan

This is something you have to bring up with the Pearl Jam fanclub. I understand your explanation but ultimately it is their show and their decision in all aspects of the fanclub. They have total control over their fanclub.

Kind regards
    Christine
    MCP

Hi thanks for your response

THe bototm linei s as fan club members we pay a fee for certain privelages. And someone is giving us a screwing, weather it be mcp or 10C is debatable. We paid the same as everyone else in 2003 and we are being charge more in 2006. For the same seats at the same venue.

Thats the disparity. I understand if its not MCPs fault - and dont get me wrong you have no idea how much i appreciate MCP bringing the band out. But if you know the bands history and ethics, you can understand why a lot of Aussie fans are pissed off. Especialyl for those of us going into every show in Australia. I mean the extra cash per ticklet adds up (we are paying $30.00 more per pair then retail value, and that is a about $120, which is an airfare to one of the shows)>

LIke i say, i appreciate MCP bringing the band out, but i hope you can appreciate why so many of us are pissed off.

Cheers

Ryan
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    No, all ticketek's have access to the same tix. Usually the people at country outlets do good because no line up.
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    but the 10c isnt communicating with us, which doesnt help...they would have recieved plenty of emails from members asking...they should have made it official.

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    bazzer wrote:
    I know they are, but they might still frown on it, even if it is between family members and/or friends...

they dont frown on trades do they? guess we're even after i stole LONDON from his mp3 player last year :D (did ya know that harry!)

im so glad i got no uni on friday :eek:

hope the comp is running fast :D
    wah
    Pappas wrote:
    what did he say and what did you ask

it was first posted in april 2005, a friend bumped it, ummmm... a 'get ur ass to australia' thread with a.... certain photoshopped pic...

:eek: he said he loves us and will come backafter new material with the boys

was there ever doubt they were over? no :)
    wah
  • webberf1webberf1 Posts: 160
    hey, is anyone watching the fight tonight?

Go the Green Machine!

and does anyone have an idea what time the actual fight is scheduled to start?
  • so is it looking like no 10c pre sale for perth?
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    for the best chance you need to be in line at ticketek with a mobile phone in each hand and using a laptop with each foot

HAHAHAAHAHAAAAA! :D quote of the day

lining up is dangerous! :eek: good luck if you do that
    wah
    No point emailing anyone now....There isn't enough time to do a 10c sale...

Everyone should just get prepared for Ticketek sale on Friday...

It's fucked but I'm getting over my anger!
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Ill only be over it if i am on the floor for all shows :D

Greedy i know
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    webberf1 wrote:
    hey, is anyone watching the fight tonight?

Go the Green Machine!

and does anyone have an idea what time the actual fight is scheduled to start?
    about 9.30....there is 12 or so undercards

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    No point emailing anyone now....There isn't enough time to do a 10c sale...

Everyone should just get prepared for Ticketek sale on Friday...

It's fucked but I'm getting over my anger!

im still well and truly pissed off....it would at least be nice to get an explanation... especially to why our tickets were more than it is for the General public, over 20 bucks more! :(

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    i dont care how much they are! i just want to have better seats than the plebs!

• ziggidy wrote:
    i dont care how much they are! i just want to have better seats than the plebs!
    ill happily pay it to get closer, but i just dont understand why its more for us than others, as this has never been the case before...

i understand that there is no presale for aditional shows, manily cause they dont know if there will be or not, but i would like to know if im goin to have to join the ratrace for perth....

i shouldnt have visited ticketek's site :o scared about additional shows now :eek:

if you walk past the muses on rundle mall adelaide ppl there's a whole wall of pearl jam posters and avos... nice surprise :)
    wah
    the word we are all looking for is
    "communication"

there is no communication between the 10c and us. which is unforgiveable! hehe

im still well and truly pissed off....it would at least be nice to get an explanation... especially to why our tickets were more than it is for the General public, over 20 bucks more! :(

Yeahhhh.....I'm pretty fucking ticked off too....I've had a SHIT day at work and everytime I get on here to check whether they've announced something, it's getting me shittier and shittier...I simmered down before but I'm shitty again now.

Not so much because we can't get tickets -- that's pissing me off, don't you worry -- but more because they're fucking us ALL around and not being straight.

JUST GIVE US A FUCKING ANSWER -- YES OR NO??!?!?!
    i think its time one of the mods visited the new no bullshit thread :eek:

with a yes or no :o
    wah
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ziggidy wrote:
    about 9.30....there is 12 or so undercards

Hopoate's fight will be about then. The last Mundine fight they walked into the arena about 11pm.

Two wishes this week....
    1. Easily accessed and good seats for Sydney #2
    2. That clown Mundine lying on his back.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • ive emailed sea with a few of my questions. i just really want to know what the deal is with perth shows... it would have been nice to know a week ago if there was goin to be 10c tickets for it or not. it just makes buying harder cause i have to work out a way to be home friday morning....

• ive emailed sea with a few of my questions. i just really want to know what the deal is with perth shows... it would have been nice to know a week ago if there was goin to be 10c tickets for it or not. it just makes buying harder cause i have to work out a way to be home friday morning....

perth tickets aren't on sale until 26th may
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    As mentioned by several people earlier Im very surprised that the 10c could not even give us a yes or no and whilst I appreciate their previous efforts, this gets right up my nose.

At least with an answer we know where we stand.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • perth tickets aren't on sale until 26th may
    touche. that makes my job a lot easier! did not see this announcement to coppel's site! thanks! you just saved me a lot of exta stress :D

I'm going to need to use Leigh's credit card for Ticketek tix....there isn't a way they'd know I was using it instead of Leigh is there??? I was supposed to get paid tomorrow but the pay girl forgot to do it....so I won't be able to put money on my credit card by Friday morning for 2 more tix! Now I'm stressing because I have to use Leigh's card....
    DonJon wrote:
    Hopoate's fight will be about then. The last Mundine fight they walked into the arena about 11pm.

Two wishes this week....
    1. Easily accessed and good seats for Sydney #2
    2. That clown Mundine lying on his back.
    Ditto to all that!

also wanna go to see Auckland show too...so hopefully they announce that too.

• Due to popular demand a third San Francisco show has been added on July 15th at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. >If you purchased rollover reservations for Ten Club tickets<, you will receive your confirmation shortly.

SOMEONE HAS SOME EXPLAINING TO DO WEATHER IT IS 10c OR MCP?

Why did every other country get the chance and we did not please explain!!!
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • after danny finishes with mundene we should send him around to coppels
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    FUCK YEAH!

the new headline fight tonight....Coppel vs 10c Members.

This discussion has been closed.