Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• GibGib Posts: 43
    Crap, this was my first ever double post.
  • AnimalSA22AnimalSA22 Posts: 14
    OH, cool, well that's more encouraging than what others have said. that's what I need, someone who has actually sat in one of those seats. I don't think I'm too worried. I can't wait, I haven't slept all week because I'm too excited!! lol So how old are people on here, on average???
    ~~~And now my bitter hands
    chafe beneath the clouds
    Of what was everything?~~~~
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    pleasure :p

all in all yes, at least having tix means your gonna be there

now this is what fucks me right off :mad:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2-x-PEARL-JAM-TICKETS-ROW-A-SUPERB-HOT-SEATS_W0QQitemZ6630593957QQcategoryZ1307QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i cant believe people are selling tix already and at a freakin stupid price like this :mad: just ridiculous!

bump for the aussies!! my post for today!!...

I sincerely hope this isnt brad tryingto flog my ticket off on ebay now that i paid him?! :eek: HAHAHA just joking Brad ;) ...we aren't even going to adelaide :( well not yet but I might... :)<3 jemms, p.s. what did i miss today?
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    AnimalSA22 wrote:
    OH, cool, well that's more encouraging than what others have said. that's what I need, someone who has actually sat in one of those seats. I don't think I'm too worried. I can't wait, I haven't slept all week because I'm too excited!! lol So how old are people on here, on average???

Hard to say, there is a big varience. Quite a few of us are in the early 20's (i'm 22 in June), however there are a number of older members too.
  • trandgtrandg Posts: 65
    where these pix at???

http://flickr.com/photos/davidgtran/144533444/

here ya go mates! Official McCready Crotch-Laser photos I took myself.

Beware though, there are plenty of angry message-board nerds who do not want to see any news or photos or mention of this phenomenon, mostly because they are jealous, have a small package, and because they lack humor sensations. Also, they have no friends and live vicariously through others on message boards. So be warned!

enjoy the pics and the tour!
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    they dont frown on trades do they? guess we're even after i stole LONDON from his mp3 player last year :D (did ya know that harry!)
    They do if it's still available to purchase. So, 2000 boots not so bad I think, they're hard to come by, but 2005/6 boots still available for download would be a no-no.
  • Andre_WAndre_W Posts: 196
    Rob, his friend and I are on Page 12 of The Newcastle Herald today. Hopefully it will result in a few hundred hits. We're getting well over 100 names per day with very little support so far from the local media. We'll see what happens after this article!!

KOR
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    in regard to the adelaide 'front row' tickets. they are front row, but front row of section E which is on the side. anyone who seriously buys them is stupid.

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    WOOOO HOOOOO :) Just got email confirmation for Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane.
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    jemms wrote:
    bump for the aussies!! my post for today!!...

I sincerely hope this isnt brad tryingto flog my ticket off on ebay now that i paid him?! :eek: HAHAHA just joking Brad ;) ...we aren't even going to adelaide :( well not yet but I might... :)<3 jemms, p.s. what did i miss today?

plus we've got 10c seats, which are on the floor. thank god for that.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• Dear Ten Club Member:

You are receiving this email because you have successfully purchased tickets
    through the Ten Club to see Pearl Jam in concert on November 10, 2006 in
    Brisbane, at the Entertainment Center.

Here is what you will need to know to collect your tickets:

1. Tickets can be received at the venue box office on the day of the show
    only. Tickets will not be mailed in advance.

2. You must show an official form of photo identification to collect Ten
    Club tickets. No exceptions.

3. The Ten Club ticket windows will be located at the main box office and
    will open for distribution at 12pm on the day of the show.

4. Tickets are pre-determined by seniority so early arrival to the box
    office will not guarantee better seats.

5. Seat location will not be revealed until you collect your tickets. All
    Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating on the floor and the side sections
    closest to the stage.

6. Your pair of tickets will be seated together, but group seating is not an
    option.

7. The Ten Club member, not the cardholder, must be present to collect the
    tickets.

8. Your seats are your seats. If you are not satisfied with your seat
    location, tickets cannot be exchanged.

9. Tickets will be available for collection until 30 minutes after Pearl Jam
    takes the stage.

10. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No transfers.
    Wave came crashing...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    OZ PJ FAN wrote:
    WOOOO HOOOOO :) Just got email confirmation for Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane.

ME TOO!!!!!! Just for Brisbane though....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Yep, I've got mine for Melb and Adel, no news on future concerts though.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Got mine too!!!
    What a day, a story and picture in the Newcastle Herald AND ticket confirmation.
    :)
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Got mine too!!!
    What a day, a story and picture in the Newcastle Herald AND ticket confirmation.

Yeah all the best for the Newcastle show, hope it all comes together considering all the hard work you guys seem to be doing, all the best, will keep my fingers crossed for you.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260

3. The Ten Club ticket windows will be located at the main box office and
    will open for distribution at 12pm on the day of the show.

thats awesome.... last time you couldnt collect your ticket till 2 hrs before gates opened.... i was nervous as fuck waiting all day to find out where our seats would be.... this means we can rock up early get the tickets, go for drink/lunch/sightsee, come back an try to meet band, listen to soundcheck, go for more drinks/dinner and then come back for merch/kings of leon!

hehe ive got it all planned out!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    Andre_W wrote:
    Rob, his friend and I are on Page 12 of The Newcastle Herald today. Hopefully it will result in a few hundred hits. We're getting well over 100 names per day with very little support so far from the local media. We'll see what happens after this article!!

KOR

thats awesome guys! i really hope you get your show :o is there by any chance a link to somewhere where we could read your article and see your mug shots? :)

thats awesome guys! i really hope you get your show :o is there by any chance a link to somewhere where we could read your article and see your mug shots? :)

I'm at uni now, so i can't really do anything.
    When i get home i'll scan the article and put it on here.
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    w00t!

Ticket confirmation to all shows :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    I had a PJ dream last night -- the whole dream involved dramas I was going through just to get to the venue and find a park etc...I didn't even see my boys! :( :D

I'm putting my faith back in the 10c. I think that the first shows will go on sale through Ticketek tomorrow and the additional shows will not go on sale until a week or so later and 10c will give us a chance next week to buy 10c seats to these additional shows.

Does anyone see any hope in my logic?
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I had a PJ dream last night -- the whole dream involved dramas I was going through just to get to the venue and find a park etc...I didn't even see my boys! :( :D

I'm putting my faith back in the 10c. I think that the first shows will go on sale through Ticketek tomorrow and the additional shows will not go on sale until a week or so later and 10c will give us a chance next week to buy 10c seats to these additional shows.

i hope so.
  • freewheelin3freewheelin3 Posts: 173
    well if thats the case.. i hope they tell us....

although last tour they just backed up the next show straight after the first show in cities sold out...

its a hard one to pick...

anyone spoken to coppel about the announcement of additional shows... ?
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yeah i do.
    The Ten Club will come through for us.
    I BELIEVE!!!!!!
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    i didnt get any email, fuck

just kidding i got it i was hell pumped i thought it was extra show announcements.
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    ZiggyStar wrote:

yeah definetly

from what coppel wrote to sloth2 in answer to his email, something like "if their schedule allows for extra shows" it hints to me they will not immediatley announce another show. i think its kinda a U2 thing announce it with seperate ticket sale dates
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    i hope you're right chicky.... if we have to get tickets tomorrow on ticketeck, i dont know what im going to do.... i want to be as close to the stage as possible (obviously) but if im not in the first 3 rows or something like that, i wont be able to see and ill get claustrophobic.... would people mind if i stood on the chair if i got seats on the floor a few rows back? im about the size of your average 11/12yr old :(
    otherwise how do you get tickets in the first tier if i cant get tickets close enough on the floor?
    we've never bought tickets to any show over the internet.... im REALLY nervous!

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Got mine too!!!

DUDES! Link/photo??????

After all your work lads I wanna see your mugs in the paper and read the article.

Well Done - you guys are the future of this wonderful nation! (hhmmm is that good?)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    Well Done - you guys are the future of this wonderful nation! (hhmmm is that good?)

Probably not, unless you want a country run by PJ mad super freaks (hhmmm, maybe not a bad thing after all)
    Working on a way to get the article online. You'll have to bear with me until I get home from uni
    well if thats the case.. i hope they tell us....

although last tour they just backed up the next show straight after the first show in cities sold out...

its a hard one to pick...

anyone spoken to coppel about the announcement of additional shows... ?

But there weren't 10c tix to the additional shows so maybe that's why they went on sale shortly after the first shows sold out...

I'm probably wrong but it's given me a glimmer of hope!
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    But there weren't 10c tix to the additional shows so maybe that's why they went on sale shortly after the first shows sold out...

I'm probably wrong but it's given me a glimmer of hope!

Either way, I'll be there tomorrow morning waiting to see what happens.
This discussion has been closed.