Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Just thought i'd let you guys know that Andre_W and myself have been asked for an interview and a photoshoot tomorrow at the Newcastle Herald!!
    Petition's creeping towards 600!!

ww sweet! I really hope they arrive in Newcastle or everyones sake.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Just thought i'd let you guys know that Andre_W and myself have been asked for an interview and a photoshoot tomorrow at the Newcastle Herald!!
    Petition's creeping towards 600!!

Yeah, thats a really good effort!!
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    yeh at least u didnt tell us about where the cheapest supermarkets are... and that someone has junkyard next door to you... or you were conned by a used car salesman...

ahhh today tonight.

or the dodgy lebanese people doing shonky renovations and making your kids fat
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    bazzer wrote:
    Not sure why you'd want to admit to theft on Pearl Jam's own website?

Maybe Pappas is trying to get the thread locked again --
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    Hey, does anyone know what went on sale at ticketek today? Their website is experiencing difficulty due to high demand for a major event. This couldn't be the pre-sale, could it?
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Gennibean wrote:
    Wow, well done! I work for Fairfax, so I'll try and get my hands on a copy of the Newcastle Herald to check the article out. Let us know what day your article is published!

It'll be in tomorrows edition
  • adamdmillsadamdmills Posts: 1
    the ticketek pre-sale was a bust. for me at least. looks like camping out's the way to go.
    Baystone wrote:
    Hey, does anyone know what went on sale at ticketek today? Their website is experiencing difficulty due to high demand for a major event. This couldn't be the pre-sale, could it?

Yeah it's the pre-sale for Ticketek club members
  • How was the photo shoot Rob?? :D:D Im still stoked you guys have done so well with this! Better post us a link with the article please.. Pearl Jammers at their best!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    haha the ticketek site is crashing for a fucking pre-sale. friday is going to be absolute hell.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • bazzer wrote:
    Not sure why you'd want to admit to theft on Pearl Jam's own website?

he was just kiddin....Stella and Harry are bro and Sis....he took it from her collection!
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    he was just kiddin....Stella and Harry are bro and Sis....he took it from her collection!
    I know they are, but they might still frown on it, even if it is between family members and/or friends...
    How was the photo shoot Rob?? :D:D Im still stoked you guys have done so well with this! Better post us a link with the article please.. Pearl Jammers at their best!

Going in at 2pm
    Got my orange 'evolution' 2000 US Tour shirt on :)
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Going in at 2pm
    Got my orange 'evolution' 2000 US Tour shirt on :)

Thats Great! I hope it all goes great mate :D
  • freewheelin3freewheelin3 Posts: 173
    hey all...

hope everyone is getting prepped for friday.. those presales are kinda dodgy, they dot release the best seats... just a sprinkling from all over the stadium....

i think im gonna camp out too... it just gets tricky when they announce multiple shows after the first ones sell out...

there i a fucking art to this ticket buying bizzo...

PJ is the biggest ticket ive bought for awhile... forgot how nightmarish it can be...

anyword on 10c doing rollovers for multiple shows ?
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Yeah it's the pre-sale for Ticketek club members

I thought Sexpo '07 tickets went on sale?! *shrug*

I think it was just Pearl Jam ticket buyers checking the website out before the noon destination with Lock Out City.
  • hey all...

hope everyone is getting prepped for friday.. those presales are kinda dodgy, they dot release the best seats... just a sprinkling from all over the stadium....

i think im gonna camp out too... it just gets tricky when they announce multiple shows after the first ones sell out...

there i a fucking art to this ticket buying bizzo...

PJ is the biggest ticket ive bought for awhile... forgot how nightmarish it can be...

anyword on 10c doing rollovers for multiple shows ?

No word yet...but im hoping.....really hoping they will come thru with the goods and offer us presale to the 2nd shows....that would just be the icing on the cake.
    Tom got a hopeful response...wasnt a definate no or yes....thats at least something :)
    vital5 wrote:
    I thought Sexpo '07 tickets went on sale?! *shrug*

:D:D:D
    Fucking funny!!!
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    I just got offered SG31A tickets at the brissie entertainment centre and turned them down. Who's coming to ticketek on friday morning/thursday night? What is the best time to arrive?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • im off to work guys.
    Have a great one
    Good Luck again Rob with the Pic Shoot!

Keep On Rockin :)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Maybe Pappas is trying to get the thread locked again --

If the thread gets locked again, maybe we should move over to life wasted forum?
  • webberf1webberf1 Posts: 160
    so basically, the sale for the Sydney show went on at 12 noon as im sure u all aware. it wasn't until about 10 past when i got in cos the site was jammed. a little frustrating, but hey it wasnt too bad. so the server gives me an 11 minute session time. THE SERVER WAS SO BLOODY SLOW I COULDNT ORDER MY TICKET EVEN WITHIN 11 MINS!!!!:(:(:(: i only got up to the point where it showed me what section i was gonna be in - 19! right up close.

so it took me another half hour to get back in again and order. im section 5, row kk, seat 111. not tooooooo bad, as it's straight ahead from the stage, but a little farther back than i would have liked lol.

anyways, what seating have you guys got?

PS. yes, yes, i know, i know, shame on me for not being a 10C member:p
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    maybe if it gets locked we could move it over to the live section
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    haha the ticketek site is crashing for a fucking pre-sale. friday is going to be absolute hell.

Grrrrroooooan!!!!!! I'm not looking forward to Friday at all..... :( Especially now the site has fucked up!
    It sadens me to think that there are people out there that actually think Today Tonight and A Current Affair are actually credible news programs. I love the 2nd rate media watch the chaser boys do that shows the bullshit that these so called news programs put to air
    hey, i love the chaser! in fact i was in the studio audience for last weeks episode. those guys are fkn hillarious, especially Andrew and Chaz. quality show..... especially when they take the piss out of Naomi Robson:D
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Grrrrroooooan!!!!!! I'm not looking forward to Friday at all..... :( Especially now the site has fucked up!
    im confused as to what u mean. u've already got ure tickets from the pre-sale (or 10C if u r in it) dont u? so why are you worried about friday?
    I'm sure 10c will say something on the site announcing the new dates before they go on sale at ticketek!
    webberf1 wrote:
    im confused as to what u mean. u've already got ure tickets from the pre-sale (or 10C if u r in it) dont u? so why are you worried about friday?

Sorry.....if the second Brisbane concert goes on sale shortly after the first one sells out, I'm not looking forward to buying tickets....
    Murder wrote:
    I'm sure 10c will say something on the site announcing the new dates before they go on sale at ticketek!

I don't know....I think it was Threefish who said that for the 2003 Brisbane tour, the first show sold out and Ticketek but a "sold out" thingy on the website and "Show 2 on sale in 30 mins" and he sat there and got decent seats....if that wasn't you Threefish, sorry!

There was only like 30 mins between the first selling out and the second show going on sale!!!

10c won't really have much time to properly notify all of us!
    Murder wrote:

Has anyone emailed Ticketek and asked whether second and third concerts are going on sale the same day????
This discussion has been closed.