Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Due to popular demand a third San Francisco show has been added on July 15th at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. >If you purchased rollover reservations for Ten Club tickets<, you will receive your confirmation shortly.

SOMEONE HAS SOME EXPLAINING TO DO WEATHER IT IS 10c OR MCP?

Why did every other country get the chance and we did not please explain!!!

WHAT THE FUCK???? :mad:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    WHAT THE FUCK???? :mad:
    all 10c members should be getting the same priviledges...no matter what country you are from!

this is fucken outrageous!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • RVM2003MFCRVM2003MFC Posts: 75
    i rekon 10C are struggling to get what they promise fans with Coppel.
    I still believe that they are on our side and are trying to work something out... when they know - we'll know.
    - "I mean Good Charlotte are good. They just sound like someone shoved a popsical up someones ass!" Ed.

"I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the first man to borrow Stones leather pants."

Stone Gossard: Is the height of fashion. More poeple should take note, and learn from a master
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    guys stop payin out the tenclub, they are trying their hardest atm an thats why they havent said a def yes or know, just stay posted i have complete faith in them...

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Pappas wrote:
    guys stop payin out the tenclub, they are trying their hardest atm an thats why they havent said a def yes or know, just stay posted i have complete faith in them...

Im hoping thats the case Pappa's!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    i'm the same.. checking back here constantly, only to find no news, just us in this thread left wondering...

PERTH HAS TO HAVE A 10C ALLOCATION. I mean c'mon!! Sucks to think I'll be heading all the way over to Perth but could get crappy seats from Ticketmaster. And then there's the people who actually live there.

I think we've been pretty good about this. We've complained about the prices and stuff but I guess everyone's just being patient in the hope that we get an announcement this week. Should we be doing more?

There'll be added shows folks in the other cities don't worry, but surely it's too late notice for a 10c presale. We can't buy our tix on Friday and then find out that we can get 10c.

I hate this.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• RVM2003MFCRVM2003MFC Posts: 75
    When show 1 of U2 sold out. They sold tickets a week later.
    U2 knew the shows would sell out and were only waiting for the nod to sell again.

Who knows how its gonig to work. Just relax about guys!
    - "I mean Good Charlotte are good. They just sound like someone shoved a popsical up someones ass!" Ed.

"I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the first man to borrow Stones leather pants."

Stone Gossard: Is the height of fashion. More poeple should take note, and learn from a master
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    heyjose wrote:
    i'm the same.. checking back here constantly, only to find no news, just us in this thread left wondering...

PERTH HAS TO HAVE A 10C ALLOCATION. I mean c'mon!! Sucks to think I'll be heading all the way over to Perth but could get crappy seats from Ticketmaster. And then there's the people who actually live there.

I think we've been pretty good about this. We've complained about the prices and stuff but I guess everyone's just being patient in the hope that we get an announcement this week. Should we be doing more?

There'll be added shows folks in the other cities don't worry, but surely it's too late notice for a 10c presale. We can't buy our tix on Friday and then find out that we can get 10c.

I hate this.

Crappy Seats for the perth show?

Are you mad GA all the way :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Crappy Seats for the perth show?

Are you mad GA all the way :D

i didn't think there was gonna be any GA at all this tour..?

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    All I see in this thread is complaining 10 clubbers.....
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    heyjose wrote:
    i didn't think there was gonna be any GA at all this tour..?

Its at subiaco i think therell be a small GA element, i may be wrong however
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    Zoso wrote:

if you can't beat em, join em :)

edit : when i said i hate this, i just hate the anxiety from not knowing. my fault for being obsessive! 10c have been good to us, they must be swamped at the moment trying to sort everything out.

• RVM2003MFC wrote:
    i rekon 10C are struggling to get what they promise fans with Coppel.
    I still believe that they are on our side and are trying to work something out... when they know - we'll know.

if that was the case why not just say so, coppel has allready said that it was 10C and the 10C has not said anything i will beleave 10C over coppel 100% but why not just tell us what the deal is its not hard its not like its top secret info a simple yes a simple no, or a, we are still trying to make it happen! not the answers we have been getting like "doesnt look like it at this stage" and then they go and post that the san show is going ahead so youve got youre rollover tiks without an explonation to us im sorry but its not fair to keep us hanging
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Zoso wrote:

wouldnt you!

150 for robbie williams is just outta the question!

hope 10c gets the Large hoodie back soon :o its gonna be warm b4 i get it back :eek:
    wah
    Zoso wrote:

Yep!!! :D

Man, I've had a bastard of a day -- getting shitty at work, getting shitty at the 10c, getting shitty at Ticketek!!!

I know, I know -- I really hope they are doing all they can for us...and the fact that they haven't announced a YES or NO may be because they are trying to do everything they can even at the last minute to get us these tix...but you all realise don't you that we're running out of time??? I think that's what I'm shitty about -- not AT the 10c -- just at the situation in general and the fact that my hopes are fading because there is only one day left to go. Oh well....I've still got my fan club tix to Show 1!!! :D I didn't even have those last tour!

I'm going home for a beer.... :D Good evening!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    byeeeee zig :o

i have this feeling of unease coming over :( 10c has no small hoodies left :eek: if they tell me i cant get one now i'll be crushed... :o

tix, yeh i'll worry bout that tomorrow :eek:
    wah
  • Chicago Night 1:

Set list: Release, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Comatose, Given To Fly, Lowlight, Corduroy, I'm Open, I Got Shit, Even Flow, Unemployable, Daughter/(W.M.A.), Present Tense, Do The Evolution, Jeremy, Save You, Porch

1st Encore: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Betterman, Come Back, State Of Love And Trust, Black, Alive

2nd Encore: Go, Blood, Indifference, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

still no parachutes or big wave
    Wave came crashing...
  • Chicago Night 1:

Set list: Release, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Comatose, Given To Fly, Lowlight, Corduroy, I'm Open, I Got Shit, Even Flow, Unemployable, Daughter/(W.M.A.), Present Tense, Do The Evolution, Jeremy, Save You, Porch

1st Encore: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Betterman, Come Back, State Of Love And Trust, Black, Alive

id love to see big wave :D hell i love all the new songs so ill b happy whatever comes up! that is the great thing about pj.

ive decided no more bitching from me, everything will work itself out im sure....
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    Chicago Night 1:

:eek: No Marker in the Sand???? I hope I hear that at least ONCE in Brisbane over two nights.

Parachutes is the worst song on the album in my opinion so they can skip that! :D
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Port Macquarie - Sydney= 5.5 - 6hours
    Coffs Harbour - Sydney= 7 - 8 hours
    Scone - Sydney= 4 - 4.5 hours

and so on....................

port macquarie is 4.5 hrs from Sydney's southwest nowdays... so prolly like 4hrs from sydney
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    :eek: No Marker in the Sand???? I hope I hear that at least ONCE in Brisbane over two nights.

Parachutes is the worst song on the album in my opinion so they can skip that! :D

you suck Ziggy...i quite like parachutes actually so shut it! or take your piss break so the rest of us get to enjoy it ;)

Ok Guys....i have to say.....we all need to relax. dont worry if we dont hear anything from anyone....we just gotta wait until friday and wait until the first show sells out and see what happens.....that is all we can do...you all hear me .....THATS ALL WE CAN DO! and then after the first shows sell out.....we will know...if 10C announces it or coppell the wanker announces it......then we know what to do....ok :). Just relax people...there is no point getting all crazy over something you cant control. Just play this mother fucker by ear.

On that note.....I love you all ...well most of you..;)...Ziggy smells tho....and cant wait to meet you all in November :):)

im going to call the Brisbane entertainment centre sometime this week and have a chat with them regarding the camera policy 10C has for the show. If anyone else from other states would call and ask the same thing...just so that we all know that when the shows come round...we will not have any problem getting into the building with cameras.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • where the bloody hell is everyone???

comon....come back so i can talk about PJ stuff.....please....even Zig would be better that no one ;);) hahah its funny cos its true!
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Just got home!!
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Hey Trudie, I'm here, no moaning from me tonight, what will be will be, I figure.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    I've decided parachutes is my favourite on the album.. Followed by come back and severed hand..

The rockers hit me first, but now i've had the album for awhile I love the slower ones a bit more..

I think i would rank the songs like this

Parachutes
    Severed Hand
    Come Back
    Worldwide Suicide
    Unemployable
    Inside Job
    Comatose
    Life Wasted
    Army Reserve
    Marker In The Sand
    Gone
    Big Wave
    Wasted Reprise

Seems sorta wrong, especially the second half, cause I really love gone and big wave.
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Hey Trudie, I'm here, no moaning from me tonight, what will be will be, I figure.

Hey Rick :) too true my friend..what will be ...will be.
    I think on a whole we have been a pretty good group of 10Clubbers and fans....not nearly as much bitching and moaning and so on as the other peeps on the other side of the crater.....still on this one were getting our knickers in a wee knot....nothing we can do...just listen to the music and rock out till friday morning :)
  • Murder wrote:
    I've decided parachutes is my favourite on the album.. Followed by come back and severed hand..

The rockers hit me first, but now i've had the album for awhile I love the slower ones a bit more..

Parachutes
    Severed Hand
    Come Back
    Worldwide Suicide
    Unemployable
    Inside Job
    Comatose
    Life Wasted
    Army Reserve
    Marker In The Sand
    Gone
    Big Wave
    Wasted Reprise

Seems sorta wrong, especially the second half, cause I really love gone and big wave.

Holy Crap Wade....i just cant even begin to put them in an order..its just way too hard.
    i know wasted reprise would be on the lower end but Gone and Marker:eek:nooooooo :( i just couldnt rate them...gimme another 6 months then i'll rate em :)
    Whats it like to be at the very back of a show with bad seats? I'm really worried I'm gonna wait all this time then get some bad seats and not be able to even see the boys.. :o
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Murder wrote:

Parachutes
    Severed Hand
    Come Back
    Worldwide Suicide
    Unemployable
    Inside Job
    Comatose
    Life Wasted
    Army Reserve
    Marker In The Sand
    Gone
    Big Wave
    Wasted Reprise

Nah my order is (ATM):
    Marker in the sand
    Comatose
    WWS
    Comeback
    Army Reserve
    Life Wasted
    Parachutes
    Severed Hand
    Inside Job
    Big Wave
    Gone
    Unemployable
    Wasted Reprise

Definitely subject to change, by tommorow i'm sure:D
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • off topic for 2 seconds...you boys like story of the year?? went to see em last night...:eek: OMG they were amazing! freakin insane....no they suck live business..they were great....the drummer is simply amazing. I was more than overly impressed with his drumming on the album but to watch him in action :eek: that man has got some serious drumming arms and legs!!
This discussion has been closed.