Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Holy Crap Wade....i just cant even begin to put them in an order..its just way too hard.
    i know wasted reprise would be on the lower end but Gone and Marker:eek:nooooooo :( i just couldnt rate them...gimme another 6 months then i'll rate em :)
    Yeah its not a proper list cause i listed all my favs first then tried to make the rest in order, but they all are so good and hard to compare, its not accurate.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Murder wrote:
    Whats it like to be at the very back of a show with bad seats? I'm really worried I'm gonna wait all this time then get some bad seats and not be able to even see the boys.. :o

dont you have 10C tix Wade??

and to answer as honestly as possible....back seats suck serious donkey balls....
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    off topic for 2 seconds...you boys like story of the year?? went to see em last night...:eek: OMG they were amazing! freakin insane....no they suck live business..they were great....the drummer is simply amazing. I was more than overly impressed with his drumming on the album but to watch him in action :eek: that man has got some serious drumming arms and legs!!
    I've never heard any songs from them I don't think? Are they a punk band?
    Trudie have you signed on lifewasted.net as a oz fan?

http://www.lifewasted.net/thefans.htm

im on the second page.. :)
  • Murder wrote:
    I've never heard any songs from them I don't think? Are they a punk band?

i put them into the Rock category but i would say they are generalised as emo/rock

I love alot of emo music but to me they are not emo......they sing alot about issues affecting kids these days....but make it into really fuckin cool rock songs! there are no songs about slicing your wrists or anything like that :p

i'll see if i can find a song you can listen to
    dont you have 10C tix Wade??

Yep I have 10c tix(337xxx), but what about the additional shows? Wont I get random seats?
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    off topic for 2 seconds...you boys like story of the year?? went to see em last night...:eek: OMG they were amazing! freakin insane....no they suck live business..they were great....the drummer is simply amazing. I was more than overly impressed with his drumming on the album but to watch him in action :eek: that man has got some serious drumming arms and legs!!

No Havent heard of them yet, must be getting old, plus I'm from Tas don't forget.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • were all getting old mate but dammit i moshed just as goos as the youngens last night, i did my fair share of pushing round :D:D
    were all getting old mate but dammit i moshed just as goos as the youngens last night, i did my fair share of pushing round :D:D

Wouldn't expect any less, will have to do my stretches before the Melb show, would hate to pull a hammy, LOL.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • LMFAO!! mate, i was fucked after last night...but then again, that was abit more moshing than i would probably do at a PJ gig ;);)

Just trying to find some tunes by story of the year that you guys can listen to....have found some stuff but it doesnt do em justice.
    I feel like going to see a live show again, but nothing ever comes to townsville, except the rogue traders.. or missy higgins...
    Well when i went to PJ in 03 was in the second tier, a long way away, and people kept telling me to sit down, this year I'm going to go F+@#ing beserk, well better go and get some sleep, had a dream the other night that I was front row and Ed reached out and gave me a high five, and I thought I'm never going to wash my hand again, how surreal, have always laughed at kids saying this but here's me nearly 30 dreaming it, and it seemed so logical. Night All, sweet PJ dreams.

• check this out boys

not the best but its filmed at the Hard Rock (co-incidence or not ;) ) in Orlando..gonna see if i can find some songs straight off the album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qAeglGkBiI&search=story%20of%20the%20year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NqwMLfDhp4&search=story%20of%20the%20year
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLeJj1wGF6s&search=story%20of%20the%20year

will find some more
  • heres a proper film clip..not their heaviest stuff tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bYXqGvGCpI&search=story%20of%20the%20year
    I've gotta go to bed, as I've gotta wake up at 7, but Ill watch a few of those links first, I can download a few songs myself, if you recommend some good ones. I've been really in the mood of finding new music lately.. I've been getting into.

Nick cave and the bad seeds and kings of leon.

Both REALLY good!
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Well when i went to PJ in 03 was in the second tier, a long way away, and people kept telling me to sit down, this year I'm going to go F+@#ing beserk, well better go and get some sleep, had a dream the other night that I was front row and Ed reached out and gave me a high five, and I thought I'm never going to wash my hand again, how surreal, have always laughed at kids saying this but here's me nearly 30 dreaming it, and it seemed so logical. Night All, sweet PJ dreams.

what a freakin great dream!!!

hope it comes true :)
    PJ dreams ROCK! except usually I will have a PJ nightmare where no one shows up or I lose my tickets. hahah

Anyway, really got to go to bed, thanks for finding those links for me trudie.

night guys! :D:D
    what a freakin great dream!!!

hope it comes true :)

Me too, thanks for the new music, will take a better look tommorow, but not too bad on first impressions, Night Trudie and Wade.

• Vookie23 wrote:
    Me too, thanks for the new music, will take a better look tommorow, but not too bad on first impressions, Night Trudie and Wade.

Nite boys :)

if you meed anymore links for them let me know....wanna spread the Rock and Story of the Year cos im their promoter!!! I just love em!

Sweet Dreams
    Keep On Rockin
  • AnimalSA22AnimalSA22 Posts: 14
    hi everybody awake, I'm a newbie to this chat.... so Hiyeeeee!!!! Hmmm, I don't know whether to be happy or sad today, I got my tickets, but I think they could be shitty, yet, I'm still going to pearl jam???
    ~~~And now my bitter hands
    chafe beneath the clouds
    Of what was everything?~~~~
  • AnimalSA22 wrote:
    hi everybody awake, I'm a newbie to this chat.... so Hiyeeeee!!!! Hmmm, I don't know whether to be happy or sad today, I got my tickets, but I think they could be shitty, yet, I'm still going to pearl jam???

that is the most important thing Animal.....you could have no Pearl Jam Tickets at all....now that would just be freakin crapppy!

edit = and welcome to the boards :)
    Hi, a reply!! Woo Hoo!! lol, yeah I know, I was happy until I spoke to people on the porch thread, then they got me down, sayin how bad they could be, but I suppose anythings bad compaired to like the front rows and stuff hey. I was rght up the very back row for a Live concert and that was still awesome. Just this time I'm on the floor, closer to the back, and I suppose it'd be harder to see there????? Never been on the floor at a seated concert before so I'm unsure of what to think?

Gosh did that make sense???? My fingers just started typing and I looked up and there was this big load of crap on the screen!!! lmao he he

Oh, and thank you for your welcome :-)
    chafe beneath the clouds
  • AnimalSA22 wrote:
    Hi, a reply!! Woo Hoo!! lol, yeah I know, I was happy until I spoke to people on the porch thread, then they got me down, sayin how bad they could be, but I suppose anythings bad compaired to like the front rows and stuff hey. I was rght up the very back row for a Live concert and that was still awesome. Just this time I'm on the floor, closer to the back, and I suppose it'd be harder to see there????? Never been on the floor at a seated concert before so I'm unsure of what to think?

Gosh did that make sense???? My fingers just started typing and I looked up and there was this big load of crap on the screen!!! lmao he he

Oh, and thank you for your welcome :-)

pleasure :p

all in all yes, at least having tix means your gonna be there

now this is what fucks me right off :mad:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2-x-PEARL-JAM-TICKETS-ROW-A-SUPERB-HOT-SEATS_W0QQitemZ6630593957QQcategoryZ1307QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i cant believe people are selling tix already and at a freakin stupid price like this :mad: just ridiculous!
  • sorry to make it short and sweet Animal but i really must be off to bed...am buggered.

Welcome again and we hope to see you round the boards more often :)

Keep On Rockin to the Guac :)
    Yeah, I know the adelaide one aren't that good, for 500 bucks anyway??? I dunno, If i had the money I'd pay for good seats, but not from ebay, bit dodgy!! How did they get tickets already to sell anyway????

I only just discovered the wonderful and exciting world of the "internet" so I didn't even realise tenclub existed, so i missed out there, and bought my tickets at exactly 12.01, and still got ripped I reckon, hmm..... It'll be good, must keep telling myself, It'll be good!!!!

Hey, what was this best thread thing, and what happened???
    chafe beneath the clouds
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    AnimalSA22 wrote:
    Depending on how tall you are and how tall the people in front of you are, it could be good. But my advice is where heels, platforms if you have them. If your a man, maybe the heels won't work so well, but maybe people with think your crazy and move out of your way just cos they don't want to stand too close.
    Most certainly will! Night Night, and may Ed be with you! Sweet Dreams!
    chafe beneath the clouds
    Gib wrote:
    Depending on how tall you are and how tall the people in front of you are, it could be good. But my advice is where heels, platforms if you have them. If your a man, maybe the heels won't work so well, but maybe people with think your crazy and move out of your way just cos they don't want to stand too close.

lol, well I'm a girl, so heels would be ok, but maybe I should dress in drag, with enormously huge platforms, then everyong will get out my way anyway??? lol That'd be Fun!!! I'm like row 37 or some shite???? This is crap right??
    chafe beneath the clouds
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    AnimalSA22 wrote:
    lol, well I'm a girl, so heels would be ok, but maybe I should dress in drag, with enormously huge platforms, then everyong will get out my way anyway??? lol That'd be Fun!!! I'm like row 37 or some shite???? This is crap right??
    Well last tour I was in like row 24 I think, about 3 row back in section E in Melbourne. It was pretty damn good, the atmosphere was great being on the floor. There were times when you couldn't see everything that was happening on stage, but mostly it was good. I got these seats last year after lining up for 9 hours, we were first in line but we did get 8 seats together so that probably pushed us back a bit.
This discussion has been closed.