Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    have never had any probs, although i think somewhere i read (today) that there was a prob with one of the boots from 06??? Don't know the specifics, give the cust serv guys an email.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ozpjman wrote:
    Isn't it about time they ripped out another weight loss story, P-Platers doing burnouts in quiet suburban streets and measuring cans of tuna to determine what really makes up the 125g it states on the side???

EDIT: I can't believe I wasted my 100th post talking about Today Tonight. Fuck me...

It sadens me to think that there are people out there that actually think Today Tonight and A Current Affair are actually credible news programs. I love the 2nd rate media watch the chaser boys do that shows the bullshit that these so called news programs put to air
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Vookie23 wrote:
    have never had any probs, although i think somewhere i read (today) that there was a prob with one of the boots from 06??? Don't know the specifics, give the cust serv guys an email.

k, thanks dude, will do :)

must admit i watch today tonight when they have those shonky car salesman/sparky/etc stories

you know you love it
    wah
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Stella, Check the filesize of the tmp file and if it seems like a full song, rename it to mp3 and listen to it. It may be finished. :D

If not contact basecamp.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Murder wrote:
    Stella, Check the filesize of the tmp file and if it seems like a full song, rename it to mp3 and listen to it. It may be finished. :D

If not contact contact basecamp.

ohhhhh i love you!

i tried doing that whilst still downloading the boot and it didnt work

but it worked just then :D boot complete! :) thankya!
    wah
  • which show did u d/l stella?
    Wave came crashing...
    rhys rhys rhys... toronto2 :)

YL is great, ed's laughing through the intro lol! :D
    wah
    hmmm, now I want a boot.. :o
  • rhys rhys rhys... toronto2 :)

YL is great, ed's laughing through the intro lol! :D

im definately going to d/l gorge...no matter what the setlist...crowd should be raucous!
    Wave came crashing...
    Murder wrote:
    hmmm, now I want a boot.. :o

geeeet one :D

still early days :) i reckon the longer u delay, the harder it'll be to choose one :D look at the sets :eek:
    wah
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    im definately going to d/l gorge...no matter what the setlist...crowd should be raucous!

I get the feeling gorge is our perth
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    geeeet one :D

still early days :) i reckon the longer u delay, the harder it'll be to choose one :D look at the sets :eek:

I'm gonna get the one with Rats and Satan's Bed i think.. :)
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Hi everyone!!
    What's doing?
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    so can someone tell me, why when they pick case 26 on deal or no deal, does the audience go "boo yeah!"

boo yeah.. wtf?!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

Just thought i'd let you guys know that Andre_W and myself have been asked for an interview and a photoshoot tomorrow at the Newcastle Herald!!
    Petition's creeping towards 600!!
  • evening all. Just got back from my Emo-infested Story of the Year Show.

It was friggin great! Those guys rocked the fuck out! I had stiches from jumping and could barely sing/scream but i soldiered on till the end! They are friggin great muso's! didnt play for long enough tho :( but i was pretty fucked by the end and desperately needed water and fresh air....was all hot and sticky!

Was Great!! Love these guys :D:D

anyways...i must get some sleeo cos im hurtin...old tired body needs re-coperating ;)

Keep On Rockin My Friends.
    Catch ya's manyana :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    evening all. Just got back from my Emo-infested Story of the Year Show.

It was friggin great! Those guys rocked the fuck out! I had stiches from jumping and could barely sing/scream but i soldiered on till the end! They are friggin great muso's! didnt play for long enough tho :( but i was pretty fucked by the end and desperately needed water and fresh air....was all hot and sticky!

Was Great!! Love these guys :D:D

anyways...i must get some sleeo cos im hurtin...old tired body needs re-coperating ;)

Keep On Rockin My Friends.
    Catch ya's manyana :)

Glad you had a good time :)
    See ya Trude!!
    Post 1000!!!!

Goodnight :)
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    GENERAL
    Pearler of a line-up as big names get set to rock WA
    SIMON COLLINS

16 May 2006
    The West Australian
    METRO

Seattle rock icons Pearl Jam have joined the list of international stars set to play in Perth this year.

Pearl Jam announced yesterday they would finish their five-city tour of Australia with a concert at Subiaco Oval on November 25.

The tour is in support of their new self-titled album, which is No. 5 on the Australian charts. Tickets to the Perth show, which also features US retro-rockers Kings of Leon, go on sale on May 26.

While promoters will not receive official council approval until late next month, Pearl Jam are set to join Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue in performing in Perth before the end of the year.

Also rumoured to be heading our way are piano men Billy Joel and Elton John, although neither has announced touring details.

Promoter Michael Chugg confirmed that Williams will perform a series of stadium dates around the country, including Perth, although he would not reveal exact details.

Minogue is likely to reschedule her Show Girl tour for November or December.

Thousands of Perth fans are holding on to tickets for three sold-out shows at Burswood Dome, which were postponed a year ago when she was diagnosed with breast cancer.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    The tour is in support of their new self-titled album, which is No. 5 on the Australian charts.

What's the highest it's been on the Australian charts?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    stella i stole a copy of the boot :p

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    10 club melbourne tickets sold out - pumped for that show with all the 10 clubbers going off!
    Wonder if there is more member in melbourne than sydney or if because the sydney venue is much bigger they were given more tickets to give to 10club.
    I'm going to both so will be able to compare where seats are - cant wait!
    Pappas wrote:

[size=+2]WHAT!!![/size] :eek:

i knew i shoulda hidden it in my rob thomas folder :o

hmmmm O/T rob thomas replied in one of my threads overnight, not sure whether to hide... or be giddy, ones of those things... :eek:

2006 :D listening to toronto makes me want it NOW :D
    wah
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Just thought i'd let you guys know that Andre_W and myself have been asked for an interview and a photoshoot tomorrow at the Newcastle Herald!!
    Petition's creeping towards 600!!

Wow, well done! I work for Fairfax, so I'll try and get my hands on a copy of the Newcastle Herald to check the article out. Let us know what day your article is published!
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    What's the highest it's been on the Australian charts?
    2... I think.. It never beat Tool - 10,000 days.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Hey guys. I have a spare 10club ticket for Melbourne. I am travelling down from sydney and none of my 'pearl jam loving' friends can afford the trip.

So if anyone needs a ticket for Melb drop me a PM and we can discuss.
    My 10club number is 188xxx.
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Has there been much talk in Austrailia about the 11/25/06 Perth announcement?
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    [size=+2]WHAT!!![/size] :eek:

i knew i shoulda hidden it in my rob thomas folder :o

hmmmm O/T rob thomas replied in one of my threads overnight, not sure whether to hide... or be giddy, ones of those things... :eek:

2006 :D listening to toronto makes me want it NOW :D
    what did he say and what did you ask

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Pappas wrote:
    Not sure why you'd want to admit to theft on Pearl Jam's own website?
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    well u know how i say my seats were bad last time i was in s24a!!! bout half way sucked to be me:( kind of explains why the wife fell asleep.... lack of oxygen up so high;)

I was in S23A ROW Y!!!!! yes thats the second back row
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
This discussion has been closed.