Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    Baystone wrote:
    I just received a response from the coppel website. Unfortunately, it was regarding a question long before the tour was announced. If anyone's emailed them recently don't expect a response anytime soon. This one took a couple of months.

hahahah.. was it something like this:

Hi xxxxxx,

Please find all details in relation to the Pearl Jam tour on our
    website (http://www.coppel.com.au).

Kind regards
    Christine
    MCP
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • JagkorpsJagkorps Posts: 9
    So many posts to wade through in this thread.... does anyone have any solid details as to when 10c tickets will be up for sale for the Perth show?
  • Jagkorps wrote:
    So many posts to wade through in this thread.... does anyone have any solid details as to when 10c tickets will be up for sale for the Perth show?

unforunately not jagkorps
    hopefully later in the week
    Wave came crashing...
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    hahaha!!!!!! did anyone see that we have our first very own troll on the lifewasted forum!!!!?????

HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT!

:D:D:D

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    hahaha!!!!!! did anyone see that we have our first very own troll on the lifewasted forum!!!!?????

What's a troll??
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Vookie23 wrote:
    What's a troll??

A trouble maker.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    Vookie23 wrote:
    What's a troll??

they deliberately post stuff that they know is going to piss people off

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    good, thought you might be reffering to me.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Wheres the life wasted forum??
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....

• OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22

In what thread?
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    Since we probably wont be getting 10C tickets to additional shows, and I have uni all day on Friday, I'm looking for a nice volunteer to sms me when a second show is announced on friday. I promise to buy you a beer at the show! Any takers?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    actually, have been thinkin bout the whole camera thing. I really think we should all get behind every states show and ensure that they know that the 10C and Pearl Jam have okayed the camera thing. I guess all it is gonna take is an email with our names on it and a copy of the camera thread...or something like that.

I just dont wanna have to get there and then get fucked over by security....it would be really shitty...what do you guys think? has anyone ever done this?

totally agree
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    Since we probably wont be getting 10C tickets to additional shows, and I have uni all day on Friday, I'm looking for a nice volunteer to sms me when a second show is announced on friday. I promise to buy you a beer at the show! Any takers?

I don't have a lecture til 3 on Friday if you need. And it won't even cost you a beer (I don't drink it).
  • i need someone to sms me in melbourne as well as im working and i am going to have my wife waiting down at a tiketek outlet but she is very shy and will be reluctent too keep asking if it is on sale
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    hey hey crew, what did i miss tonight??
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    i need someone to sms me in melbourne as well as im working and i am going to have my wife waiting down at a tiketek outlet but she is very shy and will be reluctent too keep asking if it is on sale

my wifes the same, pm me I'll be at home on line, if I can help?

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    from past experiences if the artist that's performings' head of security says cameras are ok, then cameras are ok :) venue cant challenge that!

this is loading so slow :eek:
    wah
    When we went to melb last time I kept my camera in my pocket (which was disposable anyway), they didn't even ask to have a look at it, so I wouldn't think there would be a problem.

• im out got a big day to-morrow catch ya's then and thanks again vookie 23
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Vookie23 wrote:
    When we went to melb last time I kept my camera in my pocket (which was disposable anyway), they didn't even ask to have a look at it, so I wouldn't think there would be a problem.

Yeah but last time at Melbourne i jsut sidestepped the metal detector :D

Security was so lax ;)
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Melbourne 10C seats sold out per Goods Section
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    im out got a big day to-morrow catch ya's then and thanks again vookie 23

No worries mate, see you at the gig

ozpjman wrote:
    Melbourne 10C seats sold out per Goods Section

indeed. yesterday late arvo.
    indeed. yesterday late arvo.

OZPJMAN: First with the news thats already been reported :)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ozpjman wrote:
    OZPJMAN: First with the news thats already been reported :)

Don't worry, you are still doing a better job at reporting then news then Today Tonight is
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Don't worry, you are still doing a better job at reporting then news then Today Tonight is

Good call lmfao

yeh at least u didnt tell us about where the cheapest supermarkets are... and that someone has junkyard next door to you... or you were conned by a used car salesman...

ahhh today tonight.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    has any1 downloaded a bootleg and all is ok, xept one track hasnt been converted to its mp3 form, its still a .tmp file?

damn :o
    wah
    yeh at least u didnt tell us about where the cheapest supermarkets are... and that someone has junkyard next door to you... or you were conned by a used car salesman...

ahhh today tonight.

Isn't it about time they ripped out another weight loss story, P-Platers doing burnouts in quiet suburban streets and measuring cans of tuna to determine what really makes up the 125g it states on the side???

EDIT: I can't believe I wasted my 100th post talking about Today Tonight. Fuck me...
This discussion has been closed.