Should I ask her out?

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    The date got moved to tonight. Rushed home from work, shaved, dressed nice and freshened up. She suggested tonight but was still ok with tomorrow. Less than 1 hr to go. Wish me luck! We are dining as well.
    Good luck!! You are going to do better than you imagine. Looking forward to hearing how things went.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Went really well guys/girls. We were there for almost 3 hrs time flew. She can talk so the evening barely went without silence and I didn't have to worry about topics it all just flowed. We actually didn't even have coffee. Dinner and wine. I paid and walked her safely to her car in the dark side street. She drove me to my car and we said bye with a kiss on the cheek. She said she will pay for the next time, I didn't even suggest a next time (does that mean she likes me?).
    She was happy and bubbly all night which put me at ease.

So yeah will most likely see her at the movies with others on Monday night.
    Will text her tomorrow to tell her I had a great time and say something like "should do it again soon".

A big thank you to all for your kind advice. You are all amazing. :)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Went really well guys/girls. We were there for almost 3 hrs time flew. She can talk so the evening barely went without silence and I didn't have to worry about topics it all just flowed. We actually didn't even have coffee. Dinner and wine. I paid and walked her safely to her car in the dark side street. She drove me to my car and we said bye with a kiss on the cheek. She said she will pay for the next time, I didn't even suggest a next time (does that mean she likes me?).

Will text her tomorrow to tell her I had a great time and say something like "should do it again soon".

I like Happy Endings!

I am glad to hear you had a GREAT TIME!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Went really well guys/girls. We were there for almost 3 hrs time flew. She can talk so the evening barely went without silence and I didn't have to worry about topics it all just flowed. We actually didn't even have coffee. Dinner and wine. I paid and walked her safely to her car in the dark side street. She drove me to my car and we said bye with a kiss on the cheek. She said she will pay for the next time, I didn't even suggest a next time (does that mean she likes me?).

WooHoo!!!
    Yes, she likes you! Glad to hear everything went well. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • There was no flirty kind of chat or sexual spark. I didn't go that path too shy. I just let it flow. Take it slow I guess no rush.
    Hope she wants to see me as more than a friend. Time will tell.
    How long should I wait before asking her out again? Need the fine line before too soon and too late.

Thanks once again guys. :)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Went really well guys/girls. We were there for almost 3 hrs time flew. She can talk so the evening barely went without silence and I didn't have to worry about topics it all just flowed. We actually didn't even have coffee. Dinner and wine. I paid and walked her safely to her car in the dark side street. She drove me to my car and we said bye with a kiss on the cheek. She said she will pay for the next time, I didn't even suggest a next time (does that mean she likes me?).

:clap::clap: Good for you! Sounds like you had a nice time! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331

I am very happy for youu...

I think the text tomorrow is a good idea... Can't stand this whole 'game' where some people say to wait etc... Just don't do it too early in the day or too late...

Yes, I say she does like you... Well done...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • great to read that...thats good things to happen..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    I think the move here is to not go to movie night.
  • MayDay10 wrote:
    i agree
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    MayDay10 wrote:
    i agree

why not? you should go to that movie nigt. It will sound fake now if you say you don't have time to come or sth.

Anyway, good to hear that all went well :thumbup:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    why not? you should go to that movie nigt. It will sound fake now if you say you don't have time to come or sth.
    thats not what im saying..
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    8-)

i'm glad you had a great time.

but i also want to be on record here...

the next time you are stressing over asking a girl out or not, think about tonight and think about the good time you would have missed....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    8-)

the next time you are stressing over asking a girl out or not, think about tonight and think about the good time you would have missed....

Exactly...

Females are like Bowel Movements...
    Another one will come by, at the same time tomorrow.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    :clap: great all went well, glad for you thoughts
    also, love the way this community works!

:nono: :nono: couldn't you use bus or something
    and what about constipation ?! :lol:
  • zagi wrote:

Females are like Hemmoroids?
    A Great Big Pain In The Ass?
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    zagi wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif

• :lol::lol::lol:
    Oh, to be single again.
    My pockets would JINGLE again!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    :fp: :fp:
    some more than others, but i guess sometimes you can't help it :D
  • Women are like monkeys...
    Prior to 1920, neither had the right to vote.
    Monkeys still dont.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

That is fantastic! Glad you had such a good time :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 81 wrote:
    8-)

+1

good work my friend! ..... tell me you used the tomato joke??? :)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

Sounds good! Much better than coffee (You know, I actually hate it when a guy asks me for coffee. I KNOW that they are doing it because they don't want to risk being stuck with me for longer than half an hour if they don't want to be, and I find that kind of wimpy and wishy-washy. At least ask me to go for a drink. Coffee is so cliche. And really, if he's asking me out, I should think he already knows he's interested enough to tolerate me for longer than coffee :lol:. If I'm not sure I can tolerate HIM for longer than coffee, I wouldn't go on a date with him at all, because seriously, he's gotta be pretty bad if I can't at least have a desire to commit to a couple hours to get to know him).
    I personally think you should call her tomorrow and ask her out again. If movie night isn't until Monday, sounds like you should do something with her before that if you really like her. Like over the weekend. Do the gettin' while the gettin's good. :lol: But that's just what I'd do if I were you. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    yay! see? you were worried about nothing!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    helluva thread!

good work buddy :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Don't do it.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Don't do it.
    :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,806
    Dont wait too long to call.
    And don't communicate by facebook.

Pick up the phone like a man.

Good luck
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Get_Right wrote:
    Dont wait too long to call.
    And don't communicate by facebook.

Pick up the phone like a man.

Good luck

fuck that. carrier pigeon is what he should be using.
    www.myspace.com
  • so anyone care to give me the short version of this?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."