Should I ask her out?

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    ^^^^^^^ I'm alot older than you think I am !!!! :lol:
    ********************************************************************************************* image

• If I was 10 years younger...
    30lbs lighter...
    Had a better job...
    And not married....

I would definitely ask you out!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

means you wish to be like me?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalina wrote:
    ^^^^^^^ I'm alot older than you think I am !!!! :lol:
    But I do have nice teeth!!!!

:D:D:D <
    SEE!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

You sure can, actually call me coward guy.
    I spent hours watching dating videos on Youtube, some guru was saying how being single leaves a massive hole in your life. It made me depressed because it is true. I never go out as I only have one friend and he is in a long term relationship so how will I ever meet someone :cry: I have a dating website profile but don't have a photo of me nor have I ever contacted anyone. Cannot get over this fear and anxiety. Internet dating is frowned upon in my family anyways. So how will I ever meet someone, feel like my life is over.

put up some pictures....and send some messages.

don't live in fear.

don't be negative when asking them out, don't be negative when talking about yourself. 4.7M people over there....just do it...or load up some pics and give me your log on info. i'll get you date. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Paulina87 wrote:

sure, where u wanna take me? :corn:

to my bed. :shock: :lol: :wave:

in fairness, this would be a poor reply most of the time when trying to set up a first date. a better answer would be lets go to charlies bar or whatever local spot that isn't super loud so we can talk
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    81 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

sure, where u wanna take me? :corn:

to my bed. :shock: :lol: :wave:

in fairness, this would be a poor reply most of the time when trying to set up a first date. a better answer would be lets go to charlies bar or whatever local spot that isn't super loud so we can talk

:shock: :shock: :lol::lol:
    Thoughts Arrive better don't learn from 81 ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,640
    Getting shot down is never as bad as youve made it out to be in your head.

Just be honest.. Hey Mikalina I see you like hiking, why don't you hike on over to PIttsburgh and ill take you out for some trail mix and a wheat grass smoothie. Unless of course you're a Cleveland Browns fan, and I retract my previous offer. Hey Paulina I see you're from Poland...
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• Thoughts_Arrive, you're such a nice, intelligent and
    Interesting person!!! I think you should just take that
    Leap of faith and go for it!!! I wish there were guys
    like you in Colorado!
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Thoughts_Arrive, you're such a nice, intelligent and
    like you in Colorado!

Nekminnit, thoughts arrive is in Colorado..
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    Thoughts_Arrive, you're such a nice, intelligent and
    like you in Colorado!

Nekminnit, thoughts arrive is in Colorado..

:lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Get this, today she invited me to a movies night she organised for next week, a catch up with people she hasn't seen in ages including me. I am tentative about this as I have fallen out with some of these people.
    I texted her back and asked if she wants to catch up for coffee, she agreed and only a few mins ago via Facebook chat did we agree Wednesday night at a local cafe. Anxious has hell now.
    Wish me luck.
    My last date at this place was a disaster.
    I always fear not having things to talk about, I am a quiet guy and not a great conversationalist.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Get this, today she invited me to a movies night she organised for next week, a catch up with people she hasn't seen in ages including me. I am tentative about this as I have fallen out with some of these people.
    I texted her back and asked if she wants to catch up for coffee, she agreed and only a few mins ago via Facebook chat did we agree Wednesday night at a local cafe. Anxious has hell now.
    Wish me luck.
    I always fear not having things to talk about, I am a quiet guy and not a great conversationalist.

Awesome that you got the nerve to ask her out...and see, she said Yes! :D Try not to stress your self out and over think things and good luck!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Get this, today she invited me to a movies night she organised for next week, a catch up with people she hasn't seen in ages including me. I am tentative about this as I have fallen out with some of these people.
    Wish me luck.
    Woohoo!!! Don't stress...it will all be good. You are smart, funny and kind. Don't sell yourself short.
    ELITIST FUK
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    stay upbeat good luck
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    :thumbup: :clap:
    i can't give any advice, being quite shy myself and awkward around people i like, but i can wish you good luck and have great time
    sretno!
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    afroannnie wrote:
    Wish me luck.

Awesome that you got the nerve to ask her out...and see, she said Yes! :D Try not to stress your self out and over think things and good luck!

Woo hoo! She reached out to YOU first! Consider that perhaps she is as nervous to take a chance as you are. You have a lot to offer. Think good thoughts only and erase any negativity. Have a great time Wednesday. Been following this thread and am so happy for you!

Jen
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
    Wish me luck.

relax
    bring some topics (travel, movies, music, what have you been up to. ask follow up questions) don't interrogate.

done
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    81 wrote:
    Wish me luck.

relax
    bring some topics (travel, movies, music, what have you been up to. ask follow up questions) don't interrogate.

done

What do you know... the smoking baby is a romance expert... :P
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:

i have board refrences if you need any. ;):lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:

i have board refrences if you need any. ;):lol:

Naw I'm pretty good. We've been living together 5 years, gonna propose in the near future, and got that figured out.

I would like to see that list of references just out of curiosity though... :twisted:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:
    I would like to see that list of references just out of curiosity though... :twisted:

my cigar payment is coming next month for one, and i've secured a spot at the head table for the other.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Wish me luck.

:thumbup: Good luck to you and just relax....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Wish me luck.
    That is awesome! Some nervousness is normal - she's probably feeling some too. Don't stress too much - this is a good chance to see how well you guys connect and find out more about what stuff you do have in common. Take the pressure off of yourself and focus on the connection - she has to keep the conversation going too - it's not all just on you. Someone who is a good fit for you will probably be someone who is able to help set you at ease. Good luck and try to have fun! :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    RS151862 wrote:
    Getting shot down is never as bad as youve made it out to be in your head.

Just be honest.. Hey Mikalina I see you like hiking, why don't you hike on over to PIttsburgh and ill take you out for some trail mix and a wheat grass smoothie. Unless of course you're a Cleveland Browns fan, and I retract my previous offer. Hey Paulina I see you're from Poland...

:lol: btw - I'm NOT a Cleveland Browns fan - as for hiking, I'll wait till the weather warms up a bit - way too cold for me. I'll need more than trail mix and a smoothie, an entire dinner would be much better :D
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:

my cigar payment is coming next month for one, and i've secured a spot at the head table for the other.

So... i'm unclear... are you a smoking, matchmaker baby, or a pimp?

shep wrote:
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:

So... i'm unclear... are you a smoking, matchmaker baby, or a pimp?

depends on what you are looking for
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

depends on what you are looking for

Next time I'm in Chicago I'll give you a ring. ;)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Just saw this thread, congrats Thoughts_Arrive! Good luck, just be cool and yourself, try not to over-analyze it. Keep us posted!! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Wish me luck.
    Yay!! Good luck!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wish me luck.
    Yay!! Good luck!
    Yay! You did it! So happy! Just relax, listen to some good PJ before you
    go, and enjoy the moment! Take each breath as if it were the last, and be
    yourself! Most if all,have fun!! Good luck my friend, let us know how it goes