Options

Thanks 10C, But I Don't Gamble.

Comments

• Options
    tterBtterB Posts: 17
    Wow...this system sucks....I am only a 10C member for tickets. Dear 10C.....I ONLY AM A MEMBER FOR THE OLD TICKET SYSTEM !!!! This system doesn't make it worth it just to get Xmas gifts from the 10C. I don't understand the thinking behind this. Who is the one that said, "Hey I got a great idea...lets not give all the 10C members a ticket"???????????????????????? I can only attend 1 or two shows (kids, work, location i.e. Detroit and Toronto). This is almost like a punch in the nose from the club. Now I'll have to sit in the last row being a 10C member??? That is fucking horrible !!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    tterB wrote:
    Wow...this system sucks....I am only a 10C member for tickets. Dear 10C.....I ONLY AM A MEMBER FOR THE OLD TICKET SYSTEM !!!! This system doesn't make it worth it just to get Xmas gifts from the 10C. I don't understand the thinking behind this. Who is the one that said, "Hey I got a great idea...lets not give all the 10C members a ticket"???????????????????????? I can only attend 1 or two shows (kids, work, location i.e. Detroit and Toronto). This is almost like a punch in the nose from the club. Now I'll have to sit in the last row being a 10C member??? That is fucking horrible !!!
    Are you under the impression that everyone who wanted to go to a show in the past got a ticket??? And now they won't? Or that seniority is now meaningless? Because I am still someone who will end up in the rafters, not someone with a membership since 2002 (and to me THAT'S not fair) ... It seems to me that some people don't understand this system. Maybe 10C should post something with a complete detailed explanation of exactly how it all works, and what the change will mean to everyone with comparisons to the old system.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    i spend too many hours hitting F5 to finally get tickets to PJ20,i think that if i only spend a few hours i wont got the tickets, the lottery isnt the best way. And if i get my third choice i have to pay the ticket to a show im not 100 percent satisfy, pls allow cancel the order and put in people that was her first choice but dont win the drawing
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    i spend too many hours hitting F5 to finally get tickets to PJ20,i think that if i only spend a few hours i wont got the tickets, the lottery isnt the best way. And if i get my third choice i have to pay the ticket to a show im not 100 percent satisfy, pls allow cancel the order and put in people that was her first choice but dont win the drawing
    I do agree that we should be able to cancel orders after we see the final results. Then the cancelled tickets could go back into a second no-cancellations-allowed lottery. So the lottery would be done in two phases, and, since it would be the same system being used both times aside from the difference in being able to cancel, it wouldn't be a hardship for 10C I shouldn't think. It would be awesome to have a "second chance sale". :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    tterB wrote:

The system was NEVER lets give all 10C members a ticket.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    tterB wrote:

The system was NEVER lets give all 10C members a ticket.
    Exactly.
  • Options
    other issue is when the results of the drawing will be announced, if they were announced few weeks before the concert, the prices of accomodations & planes will be higher, including for international members as me.
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    other issue is when the results of the drawing will be announced, if they were announced few weeks after the weeks, the prices of accomodations & planes will be higher, including international members as me.
    This is the same with all concert announcements. You just book hotels for every city you want to attend a show at the second you know the dates, and if you don't get the ticket you cancel the booking. Just make sure the booking can be cancelled (there is always a way to ensure that).
    Airlines do not suddenly raise ticket prices because some concert happens to be playing as far as I know.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,933
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    other issue is when the results of the drawing will be announced, if they were announced few weeks after the weeks, the prices of accomodations & planes will be higher, including international members as me.
    This is the same with all concert announcements. You just book hotels the second you know the dates, and if you don't get the ticket you cancel the booking. Just make sure the booking can be cancelled (there is always a way to ensure that).
    Airlines do not suddenly raise ticket prices because some concert happens to be playing as far as I know.

Not many of them offer that free cancellation package @ the hotels. As for plane tickets .. I always forget or don't want to check mark the added 50? dollar fee with Air Canada if I want to cancel my flight a day or two before take off so I won't be charge if I cancel my flight. I use my Aeroplan points. That's it. I can't get those points back if I want to cancel my flight.

Last second jams sucks when you are traveling for a show many miles away. I kinda like to book things early & plan ahead. I'm totally organized. It's ok for those that live in the same city / state / province etc.. but when you live outside the country even, it makes things difficult. Always plan ahead.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    other issue is when the results of the drawing will be announced, if they were announced few weeks before the concert, the prices of accomodations & planes will be higher, including for international members as me.
    the draw announcemenmt has nothing to do with that actually..
    if the Tour announcement is late and only a few weeks to the concert day,then the draw will be only a few weeks from concert day too..
    so the issue is when the tour will be out..
    if today they announce a tour for May,then the draw results will be around 10 days from now,(like a week period to enter,),so we, the international fans will not have problem with the prices of airtickets etc
    the draw results will be out the same day of the draw..
    same if was the f-5 system..

exable..
    today announce tour and say..
    at 22 jan will be the f-5 system presale..
    or
    enter today for the draw and at 22 jan we will have the draw..

both system you will know the same day if you score..

the draw will not delay things..
    tour announcement is the issue
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    This is the same with all concert announcements. You just book hotels the second you know the dates, and if you don't get the ticket you cancel the booking. Just make sure the booking can be cancelled (there is always a way to ensure that).

Not many of them offer that free cancellation package @ the hotels. As for plane tickets .. I always forget or don't want to check mark the added 50? dollar fee with Air Canada if I want to cancel my flight a day or two before take off so I won't be charge if I cancel my flight. I use my Aeroplan points. That's it. I can't get those points back if I want to cancel my flight.

Last second jams sucks when you are traveling for a show many miles away. I kinda like to book things early & plan ahead. I'm totally organized. It's ok for those that live in the same city / state / province etc.. but when you live outside the country even, it makes things difficult. Always plan ahead.
    All hotels let you cancel. Just don't book them through those websites where you have to pay in advance. Book with the hotel itself.
    I see no reason to book a flight until you know you're going to a show for sure.
    But it is ALWAYS a risk to travel for concerts, because concerts can get cancelled or rescheduled for all kinds of reasons, sometimes last minute. If anyone books ANYTHING for this kind of travel with no way to get a refund in case you have to cancel for whatever reason, that is a risk (one that I am not willing to take; I would never arrange travel for a show without ways to cancel the bookings, and anyone who does should be prepared to suffer the consequences IMO).
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

All hotels let you cancel. Just don't book them through those websites where you have to pay in advance. Book with the hotel itself.
    I see no reason to book a flight until you know you're going to a show for sure.
    But it is ALWAYS a risk to travel for concerts, because concerts can get cancelled or rescheduled for all kinds of reasons, sometimes last minute. If anyone books ANYTHING for this kind of travel with no way to get a refund in case you have to cancel for whatever reason, that is a risk (one that I am not willing to take; I would never arrange travel for a show without ways to cancel the bookings, and anyone who does should be prepared to suffer the consequences IMO).

That's why I like to plan, even if it's months ahead for it.

What do you mean by not booking though their website in advance? If I'm gonna book with the hotel, how am I gonna do it? :shock:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

What do you mean by not booking though their website in advance? If I'm gonna book with the hotel, how am I gonna do it? :shock:
    No, I mean book only with the hotel itself (on the phone or on their website), because they don't make you prepay, and you can cancel. I meant don't book it on websites like hotels.com or other travel websites - they make you prepay, and you can't cancel a lot of the time.

And let's not forget that if you don't get drawn for a show you really want to go to, you just find a ticket another way. Everyone can always get a ticket to any show if they really want one. If you don't win the lottery, that is no reason not to book travel.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

No, I mean book only with the hotel itself (on the phone or on their website), because they don't make you prepay, and you can cancel. I meant don't book it on websites like hotels.com or other travel websites - they make you prepay, and you can't cancel a lot of the time.

And let's not forget that if you don't get drawn for a show you really want to go to, you just find a ticket another way. Everyone can always get a ticket to any show if they really want one. If you don't win the lottery, that is no reason not to book travel.

hmm .. I use their official website when I book hotels. Sometimes I'll use other means, but it's pretty much official where they won't let me cancel, even a week or two before the date.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

exactly. don't book the no refunds, no cancellation rate which is usually the cheapest rate available because you pay up front. also don't use priceline or hotwire, etc to negotiate a rate. most if not all hotels let you cancel for free within a certain time period and I know expedia/hotels.com let you do this also.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

exactly. don't book the no refunds, no cancellation rate which is usually the cheapest rate available because you pay up front. also don't use priceline or hotwire, etc to negotiate a rate. most if not all hotels let you cancel for free within a certain time period and I know expedia/hotels.com let you do this also.
    i book always via booking.com and rooms has free cancelation...
    usally you can cancel for free up to 2 nights before date of check in
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

hmm .. I use their official website when I book hotels. Sometimes I'll use other means, but it's pretty much official where they won't let me cancel, even a week or two before the date.
    Wow, I have never booked a hotel directly where they would not let me cancel unless it was within 24 of my arrival. That is standard. I have booked a lot of hotels through work too, and have never seen this. Sounds like you just need to pick different hotels or travel websites! ;) Especially since, as I mentioned before, a show can be cancelled for all kinds of reasons - not such a great idea to put yourself in a position where you can't cancel your trip.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options

Of course by now you probably have a place to stay in every US city anyway. :lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options

Of course by now you probably have a place to stay in every US city anyway. :lol:
    its true,alot of great generous people offer me to stay at their places,at alot of places..
    and cant thank them enough,for their hospitality..even,that most of the times i choose to stay at a hotel,for my own reasons..,but still,its very nice to feel wellcome,in so many places around the world..
    this community is unique and special
  • Options

I would definitely put up a few 10Cers in Vancouver as long as they are okay with small, old apartments and sofas and inflatable beds. :D But I think I would always opt for a hotel myself.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I would definitely put up a few 10Cers in Vancouver as long as they are okay with small, old apartments and sofas and inflatable beds. :D But I think I would always opt for a hotel myself.
    funny you said that...my hotel room half of the times looks like that..
    always sneak some people in for the night...
    i remember one time..think was at london 09...was me and 4 friends in my small room
    i ask them for fun their 10c number,so we go to have shower based at seniority.. :lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Good to know. I've never had a problem, like EVER. Thanks for the info! :)
  • Options
    jeffgqjeffgq Troy, 'Bama Posts: 97
    can someone tell me the new tickets deal? I mean, I saw that email where they were doing a test run and all, but didnt really read it...nor can I find anything around here (didnt search all that hard)

Am I to understand the senority system is no longer in what so ever? the tickets are strictly a lottery drawing now? I'd be pist if I was in the fan club since the early days and had a very low number. I joined in 2003 so this might work to my advantage...and what is the deal with your top priority city? im confused..im in south florida, so that might be another advantage as opposed to the northeast...

any quick synopsis of the new system would be appreciated...thanks
    August 23rd, 1998 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    October 7th, 2000 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    April 11th, 2003 - West Palm Beach (Sound Advice Amp.)
    October 8th, 2004 - Kissimmee (Silver Spurs Arena)
    June 11th, 2008 - West Palm Beach (Cruzan Amp.)
    November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
    April 8th, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale (BB&T Center)
    August 18th, 2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)
  • Options
    jeffgq wrote:
    can someone tell me the new tickets deal? I mean, I saw that email where they were doing a test run and all, but didnt really read it...nor can I find anything around here (didnt search all that hard)

Am I to understand the senority system is no longer in what so ever? the tickets are strictly a lottery drawing now? I'd be pist if I was in the fan club since the early days and had a very low number. I joined in 2003 so this might work to my advantage...and what is the deal with your top priority city? im confused..im in south florida, so that might be another advantage as opposed to the northeast...

Hi Dimitris ,

Happy 2013!

To kick off the New Year, Ten Club would like to introduce you all to our improved fan club ticket drawing system. We are excited about this new website feature and would like to invite all members active as of Sunday, January 6th to login and test it.

For your convenience you have one full week from today to participate in this test. The drawing entry period opens today, Jan 7th and closes Mon, Jan 14 at 10am pacific.

For this test, we created two faux tours to mimic how a Pearl Jam or Eddie Vedder ticket drawing would normally run. Just like a real fan club ticket drawing you will be asked to enter your credit card info in the billing section. Your card will only be authorized $1 for each of the shows you enter; however it will not be charged. The ticket test ends on January 14th at 10am Pacific. After that time your credit card authorization will be canceled and the held funds will be released back.

At the bottom of this email you will find step-by-step written instructions on how to take part in the new ticket system test, as well as a link to a “How To…” video. And there’s more…

New ticket drawing features include:

- Ticket drawing runs directly on the PearlJam.com site.
- Ability to enter the drawing for shows in priority order (1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice etc.)

- “My Tickets” page where you can view the status of your drawing entry at any point during or after the drawing.

- Ability to cancel or edit your drawing entries before the deadline.

Win Some Rare Merch!

To make this fun, we have included some rare hard-to-find merchandise items that will be given away during the test drawing. Once the drawing entry period has ended, the new ticket system will randomly draw one name for each of the 8 shows entered. Of those 8 winners, each will receive one of the merchandise items listed below assigned at random.

Mad Season re-issue 10” on purple vinyl (1 winner)

PJ20 12” on colored vinyl (2 winners)

Patagonia Refugio Backpack (2 winners)

Benaroya Hall Box set (2 winners)

Backspacer 12” on white vinyl (1 winner)

How to enter the drawing step-by-step:

We even made an instructional video!
    Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQTcSylC ... e=youtu.be

Step 1. Visit pearljam.com and login to your membership account.

Step 2. Click “My Account” at the top of the screen. On the drop down click “Ten Club Tickets”.

Step 3. Read all the information on this page including the drawing rules for each tour, and then select a tour you would like to attend. 

Step 4. Click “Choose This Show” for each show you would like to attend in order of priority then click “Continue”.

Step 5. Review your drawing entry selections and edit if necessary.

Step 6. Fill in the billing information and click “Submit My Entry”. You will be immediately directed to a page confirming receipt of your entry. You will receive an email confirming your drawing entries and you can also view your entries on the “My Tickets” page. 

Step 7: You are all done. On Monday, January 14th at 10am Pacific the ticket drawing will close. Once names have been drawn the “My Tickets” page will be updated to show which shows your name has been drawn for. Also, you will receive an email confirming that info along with a feedback form. Please be sure to fill this out and let your voice be heard!

Note:

- To go back and enter for a second tour click “Upcoming Shows”.

- Review your entry at any time by Clicking on “My Tickets”.

- Cancel your drawing entries on the “My Tickets” page by simply clicking “Cancel”. An email will be sent to you confirming this cancelation and release of funds back to your card.

- Don’t forget to check out the ticket drawing FAQ

Please direct your questions to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.

We thank you in advance for your participation and feedback. 

Best regards,

10c

• Options
    jeffgq wrote:

2 things..

1.all the tix 10c has for their member will be selling them via a lottery system
    you will enter the lottery of which shows you wanna see..
    after the draw you will receive a email say if your name won at the draw or not
    and the same time you can check it at your acount at ten club tickets section

2.the members who score tix will be get their seats based at seniority as always..

SCORING TICKET METHOD ONLY CHANGED.....

SENIORITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SCORING TICCKETS..

SENIORITY ALWAYS MATTERS AFTER YOU SCORE 10C TICKETS...
  • Options
    jeffgq wrote:

Tickets FAQ

Please be sure to read the Ten Club Ticketing Policy here:

http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets

Q: Am I eligible for the pre-sale?

A: Each tour announcement has a different eligibility cut off deadline. Please check the tour announcement in the news section of the site to find out what that cut off date is. If you are an eligible member, you would have received an email drawing announcement which also states the eligibility deadline

Q: How do I access the pre-sale page on the website?

A: Login to your membership account, at the top of the screen click My Account and choose Ten Club Tickets from the drop down menu. Now enter the drawing.

Q: There is more than one tour listed, can I enter the drawing for all of them?

A: As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you can enter for as many shows in as many tours as you like. Just check the eligibility dates listed by each tour on the Upcoming Tour tab.

Q: How does the show priority selection factor in to the drawing?

A: For each show we will randomly draw members who have made that show their #1 priority. If any tickets remain the system will randomly draw names of members who have chosen that show as their #2 priority, and so on until every ticket for a given show has been sold.

Q: There are two shows I equally want to attend. Can I designate more than one show a #1 priority?

A: No, sorry.

Q: How do I know my drawing entries were received?

A: Once you’ve completed your drawing entries you will receive an email confirmation from the ten Club. Also, you can review your completed drawing going to My Account, clicking Ten Club Tickets and click “My Tickets” to review entries.

Q: I entered the drawing and I see the selections I made under “My Tickets”, but did not receive an email. Should I have received an email?

A: Yes, if you see your entries listed under “My Tickets” you were sent an email confirming the same info. Please check your junk/ spam mail folder. If you do not see it in your junk/ spam mail folder, please contact your email provider to make sure you are receiving all emails sent from <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@pearljam.com">donotreply@pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->

Q: I entered the drawing but now I can’t go. Can I withdraw myself from the drawing?

A: As long as the drawing entry period is not over, then Yes. Just visit the “My Tickets” page and Cancel your entries. You will receive an email acknowledging this cancelation.

Q: I was drawn for a pair of tickets and won, but now I have a scheduling conflict. Can I get a refund?

A: No, tickets sales are final once the ticket entry period has ended, names have been drawn and cards have been charged .

Q: Can I use somebody else's credit card for the ticket drawing?

A: Yes, just remember that the tickets will still be under the member’s name, not the card holders.

Q: I recently got married, and now my fan club account is under my maiden name. Will this cause a problem at will call if I get drawn for tickets?

A: Yes, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.

Q: I entered the drawing, but I want to edit my selections. Can I do that at this point?

A: Yes, please visit the “My Tickets” page and cancel the tour entries. Once they are canceled you may re-enter the drawing for that tour.

Q: Do you offer disabled tickets?

A: Yes, however, we do not currently take disabled ticket drawing entries via website. Instead, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with the subject “Disabled Tickets” and include a list of shows you would like to enter for disabled tickets. The drawing rules apply the same for disabled tickets.

Q: If I cancel drawing entries can I enter the drawing again?

A: Yes. You may re-enter before the drawing entry period has closed.

Q: I have entered for 3 shows for a specific tour. Can I cancel one of the three entries?

A: No, you must cancel all three entries of that tour and then re-enter the drawing for the shows you now want.

Q: How do I know if my name was selected for any of the shows I entered for?

A: Once the drawing is over, notifications will be emailed with your ticket drawing status. Also, you can look up your drawing status under “My Tickets”. Also, we will be tracking the drawing progress in real time here and making immediate updates on where we are at the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Visit http://www.pearljam.com/presale for the Pre-sale timeline.

Q: Can I enter the drawing and give both of my tickets to a friend as a gift.

A: No, these tickets are exclusively for fan club members only. The fan club member must pick the tickets up in person with photo ID. However your guest taking the second ticket does not have to be a member.

Q: I was selected for tickets. Can you tell me where my seats are located?

A: Seat locations are not given out in advance. You will find out your seat location when you claim your tickets at will call on the day of the show.

Q: I’ve been in the fan club for many years. Can I expect the same great seating for EV solo shows as I get for Pearl Jam shows?

A: Ticket allocations are different between Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder Solo tours and can vary a bit from show to show depending on several factors. Please read the tour announcement email and the “Rules” on the upcoming show page for further info on how seats will be selected.

• Options
    jeffgq wrote:

Tickets FAQ

Please be sure to read the Ten Club Ticketing Policy here:

Q: Am I eligible for the pre-sale?

A: Each tour announcement has a different eligibility cut off deadline. Please check the tour announcement in the news section of the site to find out what that cut off date is. If you are an eligible member, you would have received an email drawing announcement which also states the eligibility deadline

Q: How do I access the pre-sale page on the website?

A: Login to your membership account, at the top of the screen click My Account and choose Ten Club Tickets from the drop down menu. Now enter the drawing.

A: As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you can enter for as many shows in as many tours as you like. Just check the eligibility dates listed by each tour on the Upcoming Tour tab.

Q: How does the show priority selection factor in to the drawing?

A: For each show we will randomly draw members who have made that show their #1 priority. If any tickets remain the system will randomly draw names of members who have chosen that show as their #2 priority, and so on until every ticket for a given show has been sold.

Q: There are two shows I equally want to attend. Can I designate more than one show a #1 priority?

A: No, sorry.

Q: How do I know my drawing entries were received?

A: Once you’ve completed your drawing entries you will receive an email confirmation from the ten Club. Also, you can review your completed drawing going to My Account, clicking Ten Club Tickets and click “My Tickets” to review entries.

Q: I entered the drawing and I see the selections I made under “My Tickets”, but did not receive an email. Should I have received an email?

A: Yes, if you see your entries listed under “My Tickets” you were sent an email confirming the same info. Please check your junk/ spam mail folder. If you do not see it in your junk/ spam mail folder, please contact your email provider to make sure you are receiving all emails sent from <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@pearljam.com">donotreply@pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->

Q: I entered the drawing but now I can’t go. Can I withdraw myself from the drawing?

A: As long as the drawing entry period is not over, then Yes. Just visit the “My Tickets” page and Cancel your entries. You will receive an email acknowledging this cancelation.

Q: I was drawn for a pair of tickets and won, but now I have a scheduling conflict. Can I get a refund?

A: No, tickets sales are final once the ticket entry period has ended, names have been drawn and cards have been charged .

Q: Can I use somebody else's credit card for the ticket drawing?

A: Yes, just remember that the tickets will still be under the member’s name, not the card holders.

Q: I recently got married, and now my fan club account is under my maiden name. Will this cause a problem at will call if I get drawn for tickets?

A: Yes, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.

Q: I entered the drawing, but I want to edit my selections. Can I do that at this point?

A: Yes, please visit the “My Tickets” page and cancel the tour entries. Once they are canceled you may re-enter the drawing for that tour.

Q: Do you offer disabled tickets?

A: Yes, however, we do not currently take disabled ticket drawing entries via website. Instead, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with the subject “Disabled Tickets” and include a list of shows you would like to enter for disabled tickets. The drawing rules apply the same for disabled tickets.

Q: If I cancel drawing entries can I enter the drawing again?

A: Yes. You may re-enter before the drawing entry period has closed.

Q: I have entered for 3 shows for a specific tour. Can I cancel one of the three entries?

A: No, you must cancel all three entries of that tour and then re-enter the drawing for the shows you now want.

Q: How do I know if my name was selected for any of the shows I entered for?

A: Once the drawing is over, notifications will be emailed with your ticket drawing status. Also, you can look up your drawing status under “My Tickets”. Also, we will be tracking the drawing progress in real time here and making immediate updates on where we are at the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Visit http://www.pearljam.com/presale for the Pre-sale timeline.

Q: Can I enter the drawing and give both of my tickets to a friend as a gift.

A: No, these tickets are exclusively for fan club members only. The fan club member must pick the tickets up in person with photo ID. However your guest taking the second ticket does not have to be a member.

Q: I was selected for tickets. Can you tell me where my seats are located?

A: Seat locations are not given out in advance. You will find out your seat location when you claim your tickets at will call on the day of the show.

Q: I’ve been in the fan club for many years. Can I expect the same great seating for EV solo shows as I get for Pearl Jam shows?

A: Ticket allocations are different between Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder Solo tours and can vary a bit from show to show depending on several factors. Please read the tour announcement email and the “Rules” on the upcoming show page for further info on how seats will be selected.

Sounds like the whole row 1 & 2 and 9 & 10 thing may still be possible...
    Can you buy 10C tix for more then 3 shows?
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • Options
    sk8nshoot1 wrote:

* Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.

• Options
    sk8nshoot1 wrote:

* Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.

Right, but what are the chances of getting your 4th or 5th or 6th option if you have rank all the shows at the same time for the drawing... Yeah, I'm lucky living in the Northeast and got to see seven or eight shows in a couple tours and slept in my own bed after each one... So that's possible and happened because as others have pointed out, I put the effort in to get the tickets... I don't like a system that rewards the "oh, what the hell I'll try for MSG" folks...

As for the peeps who complain they can't get off work to do the whole F5 thing, well I would venture to say that's the way the system was when most joined the fan club, May as well do a mail order like the 96 tour...
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • Options
    jeffgqjeffgq Troy, 'Bama Posts: 97
    jeffgq wrote:

2 things..

1.all the tix 10c has for their member will be selling them via a lottery system
    you will enter the lottery of which shows you wanna see..
    after the draw you will receive a email say if your name won at the draw or not
    and the same time you can check it at your acount at ten club tickets section

2.the members who score tix will be get their seats based at seniority as always..

SCORING TICKET METHOD ONLY CHANGED.....

SENIORITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SCORING TICCKETS..

SENIORITY ALWAYS MATTERS AFTER YOU SCORE 10C TICKETS...

thats what i wanted to know..thanks....so it essentially eliminates trying to score tickets at 10am sharp, crashing their system, but keeps senority in tact..IF you score tickets to your priority show...
    August 23rd, 1998 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    October 7th, 2000 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    April 11th, 2003 - West Palm Beach (Sound Advice Amp.)
    October 8th, 2004 - Kissimmee (Silver Spurs Arena)
    June 11th, 2008 - West Palm Beach (Cruzan Amp.)
    November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
    April 8th, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale (BB&T Center)
    August 18th, 2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)