Tips for surviving in office environment

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    stop sneaking up behind me to deliver my mail on the desk right next to me. it gives me a heart attack. that is what my mail slot is for. that is what knocking is for

What's that about your mail slot?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

it's where you deliver the mail
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I've never had an office or a cubicle
    GoiMTvP.gif
    I've never had an office or a cubicle

:|
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Oh.

Thank you.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Oh.

Thank you.

You're welcome
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Oh.

Thank you.

You're welcome

Some bananas just came for you. In the mail.

k. you know where to put them. and thank you for sending me a message about it instead of sneaking up behind me to deliver the bananans
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

k. you know where to put them. and thank you for sending me a message about it instead of sneaking up behind me to deliver the bananans
    Don't look behind you.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm starting to get really nervous about going from my nice cozy office to a cubicle :?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I'm starting to get really nervous about going from my nice cozy office to a cubicle :?

It's pretty much the same, except you have to wear pants.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Aw shit. I'm out.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Aw shit. I'm out.

Gotta think of these things in advance!
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Just check the company policy on x-mas lights, disco balls, lava lamps, fog machines and/or incense burners, those fish on a plaque that sing, a mini bar, and a shelf for small toys such as smurfs. Make your cubicle a little homey.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Just check the company policy on x-mas lights, disco balls, lava lamps, fog machines and/or incense burners, those fish on a plaque that sing, a mini bar, and a shelf for small toys such as smurfs. Make your cubicle a little homey.

Make sure you get a mail slot too.

:x :x

:lol::lol::lol: The good news is I know at least 2 people there that are also Packer backers. So there's that.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Make sure you get a mail slot too.

How could I forget the male slut?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Mamasan23 wrote:

that would be a deal breaker
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

that would be a deal breaker

Easy access to the male slot?
    Tomorrow, Im thinking about wearing my t-shirt that says:
    Particle physics gives me a Hadron

I need to make a statement. Things are too boring around here. I work in science education, btw.
    Tomorrow, Im thinking about wearing my t-shirt that says:
    Particle physics gives me a Hadron

I need to make a statement. Things are too boring around here. I work in science education, btw.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's great.
    if you are going to stink the place up with your nasty lunch, at least do it at the same time as the other guy that stinks the place up with his lunch.

and enough with the speaker-phone!!!!

I lose more staplers this way...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,781
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:x :x

:lol::lol::lol: The good news is I know at least 2 people there that are also Packer backers. So there's that.
    do they have warm up suit wednesdays?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    if you are going to stink the place up with your nasty lunch, at least do it at the same time as the other guy that stinks the place up with his lunch.

you should throw erasers
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I think maybe I'm going to have to start that trend there. It's gonna happen!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

This seems to be a regular occurrence

It may be time to kick someone's ass
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,781
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I think maybe I'm going to have to start that trend there. It's gonna happen!
    pics, please or it didnt happen.
    :corn:

Oh, you know you can slide that zipper down a bit . just sayin. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Someone in my office just kicked their door and threw a tantrum because the AA batteries in their mouse died. then they stormed out to the store...
    I hope the chord is just loose! :lol:
    Someone in my office just kicked their door and threw a tantrum because the AA batteries in their mouse died. then they stormed out to the store...
    You know what you have to do :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    You know what you have to do :twisted:

:lol: :twisted: