Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    dot30dot30 The Great Midwest Posts: 83

First of all, thank you for all that you do. That's probably not said enough. One thing, and sorry if it has already been posted but if you could do a pre-sale for show specific merchandise that would be fantastic. Perhaps different bundles with a shirt, sticker, button, and boot, etc. The lines and resale market are out of control and I think it takes away from the great experiences that happen with the pre-show fundraisers and meet-ups before the show. Pearl Jam concerts are a unique experience to many of us and the hours spent in line to buy a poster just to avoid paying triple on the resale market is beginning to take away from that. I think this would be a very welcomed addition to the tour experience. Thanks.

Very well said. And great idea about having different bundles depending on what you are interested in purchasing.
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable.
  • Options
    How integrated is the band into making consumer driven decisions regarding the Ten Club and merchandising? I've followed Pearl Jam since 1991 and have been a consistently paying Ten Club member since circa 1998. Is this the first tour with the big 'MERCHANDISE' trailer? I guess I'm asking someone to ease my mind that the 'anti-Corporate' band that I latched onto in the 1990s hasn't abandoned their anti-corporatist creed to become a corporation in their own right.
  • Options
    To expand on the above comment... How aware is the band that hoodies are being sold on the 10Club marketplace for $60+?
  • Options
    ...Or what of the 'lumberjack' jacket for $99? The song 'Corduroy' certainly has a blurred message in hindsight.
  • Options
    And in the case of the new Stone Gossard & Mason Jennings 'limited release vinyl', will those tracks be available for purchase to 10C members in digital format via this site?
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    edited November 2014
    What?!... I need to pay an 11.06-pound customs charge (including an 8-pound handling fee) for just a t-shirt? That's ridiculous! :-q
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,918
    Anyone else having problems with private messages? Ok, here goes nothing ..

So I received a private message. Sweet. I reply. All is well. But later I go back to the message & hit "Delete Converstation". So my inbox is clear. Now ..

I receive a few emails telling me they replied to me but I didn't receive pm in the inbox. So I went to my ommunity.pearljam.com/profile/notifications page. Click on the user name. For example "Pearl Jam sent you a message." . When I click it I see my message history with the user. And his new private message, which I didn't know about till now.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

D
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    The newsletter today: Can't seem to enter the contest to win the merch... the link just takes me to the merch page... and not the typical "thank you've entered the contest and you'll definitely win cause your awesome" page. Still waiting for that....
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    wow. Thanks unknown staff member... you da bomb! (received an email a minute ago with the correction fixed.... ) wow, that was fast. I like fast. I like you. Cuz you're what I like. And that's "fast."
    wow.
    coffee.
    go.
    coffee. 10 second space bars
    eat.
    coffee.
    go.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,918
    evsgjamm said:

The newsletter today: Can't seem to enter the contest to win the merch... the link just takes me to the merch page... and not the typical "thank you've entered the contest and you'll definitely win cause your awesome" page. Still waiting for that....

Doesn't work either for me too. I just went to the url ... http://pearljam.com/contest
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Doesn't work either for me too. I just went to the url ... http://pearljam.com/contest

Thanks for that! I'm still waiting for half of my July 2013 contest prize.

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    demetrios said:

evsgjamm said:

i have the same problem at first..but then i was in..try again..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Jason78Jason78 Posts: 400
    Whatever happened to the most recent posts sections of the home page?!
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    dot30 said:

First of all, thank you for all that you do. That's probably not said enough. One thing, and sorry if it has already been posted but if you could do a pre-sale for show specific merchandise that would be fantastic. Perhaps different bundles with a shirt, sticker, button, and boot, etc. The lines and resale market are out of control and I think it takes away from the great experiences that happen with the pre-show fundraisers and meet-ups before the show. Pearl Jam concerts are a unique experience to many of us and the hours spent in line to buy a poster just to avoid paying triple on the resale market is beginning to take away from that. I think this would be a very welcomed addition to the tour experience. Thanks.

Very well said. And great idea about having different bundles depending on what you are interested in purchasing.
    Bump for this idea :-bd
    Thanks also for bringing in the 10c gift cards and having more variety in the women's shirts.

Would you consider selling iron-on transfers in a couple of designs from time to time (like you do with the iron-on patches)?

How about a discount for multiple purchases - with 3 kids to deck out in PJ shirts any discount would be appreciated!

Thanks for listening :x
  • Options
    please try to stop the recent posters from being sold on ebay for 5 times the price
    pre-order with 10c ticket...just like the old days. sight unseen. ok
    i still don't get why we went backwards on this
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    Why can't we find Bayleaf in the 10C shop ? I'll have to buy it somewhere else...it's a shame !
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    marilor said:

Why can't we find Bayleaf in the 10C shop ? I'll have to buy it somewhere else...it's a shame !

Get it from Amazon and save on the ridiculous 10c shipping.
  • Options
    marilor said:

+1 Be careful! I bought it from Amazon a couple of years ago and what I received was not the original release, but something like a re-issue?...
  • Options
    mandm621mandm621 moran, mi Posts: 93
    Just wanted to say Happy 20th anniversary on Vitalogy! Can't believe it's 20years old! Wonderful album! The music is great, but the lyrics, the story telling, touch the souls of so many, specially me, Thank you Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    Pap said:

marilor said:

+1 Be careful! I bought it from Amazon a couple of years ago and what I received was not the original release, but something like a re-issue?...
    Check the 3rd party sellers on Amazon you can probably get a used original for pretty cheap.
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Lets get a Good Rocking tour of Australia.
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    cbuckley said:

To expand on the above comment... How aware is the band that hoodies are being sold on the 10Club marketplace for $60+?

the hardest thing here is to say anything negative about a band I love and respect so much so please don't take this the wrong way.... but to add to this post here by cbuckley and to put my own 2 cents in... I've been buying PJ gear from the 10club for over 20 years now.. and as a company owner myself, I fully understand costs to run a business/overhead/etc etc... I'm really ok with the price increases but sadly, the quality isn't anywhere near it used to be... So you could have either kept cost low and sold cheaper quality gear to make up for the inflation..., or you could have kept the good quality you had and simply raise the pricing..... Unfortunately, we got hit both ways... more expensive gear with poorer quality... and I love the huge selections and art work on them,..don't get me wrong here... but my recent red hoody I got from ya'll...think its called Swallowed.... it's paper thin compared to the dark blue one I got from ya'll back in the early 2000's with the lil albatross on the front and the crazy cool aid art work dude on the back!!! And I paid prolly $25 bucks tops for that nice thick one back in the day, and after 50+ wash's, still twice as thick as the new red one... PS...appreciate the "no sweat shop" items we get but gotta admit... paper thin clothing isn't warm/comfy and doesn't last...and it's not just my red hoody... most of the new t's are paper thin as well... sure, I've gotten a few thick good quality items from ya'll in past few years...but its been more miss's than hits..... PS... I don't have 100 pj t's yet but after xmas this year, i'll hit that number... Keep rocking on ya'll and hopefully my post is helpful....

• Options

Pap said:

marilor said:

Check the 3rd party sellers on Amazon you can probably get a used original for pretty cheap.
    Thanks to both of you for your advice...I'm not a huge fan of Amazon: i think i'll buy it on Easy Street Records site : just heard of it when Ed talked about this shop during a show (don't remember which one : Seattle or Vancouver 2013) This is a music shop in Seattle where Mike and Ed buy some stuff, if you don't know it. They've got all what i want so i think i'll be ruined after my order ! lol. Thanks again
  • Options
    marilor said:

Thanks to both of you for your advice...I'm not a huge fan of Amazon: i think i'll buy it on Easy Street Records site : just heard of it when Ed talked about this shop during a show (don't remember which one : Seattle or Vancouver 2013).

You're welcome. FYI Easy Street story goes way back, at least in 2005.

Live at Easy Street

• Options
    Pap said:

marilor said:

Thanks to both of you for your advice...I'm not a huge fan of Amazon: i think i'll buy it on Easy Street Records site : just heard of it when Ed talked about this shop during a show (don't remember which one : Seattle or Vancouver 2013).

You're welcome. FYI Easy Street story goes way back, at least in 2005.

Live at Easy Street

You're right ! didn't remember the existence of this little gem !
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    do another forum for merch only...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,585

do another forum for merch only...

That's a good idea.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    Print more posters..stickers and pins from the tour on shop..put an end to all this madness.
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    people who buy the posters and other merch just to sell at a higher price. that is garbage. garbage with a capital GAR.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Release PJ20 & the next boxsets.
    www.cluthelee.com