Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Please list members' birthdays again.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    Pap said:

Please list members' birthdays again.

I second that. Thanks!
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    kce8 said:

AND AFTER PAYING 87$ FOR THAT WE WILL ALSO PAY 19% TAX IN GERMANY !!!!!!!!!

Think that´s just too much .... Just saying! @-)

yeah really... luckily that so far I didn`t have to pay any taxes on 10c items... *knocks on wood*
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

kce8 said:

AND AFTER PAYING 87$ FOR THAT WE WILL ALSO PAY 19% TAX IN GERMANY !!!!!!!!!

Think that´s just too much .... Just saying! @-)

yeah really... luckily that so far I didn`t have to pay any taxes on 10c items... *knocks on wood*
    8-| I just gave up yesterday after not getting this beauty out of my mind....
    Thought they could sent it to my friends in the States but then I was a little bit worried who (kids? ) would bring it home to Germany so I choosed to pay the tax and shipping for getting it in perfect condition... X_X
    Just told myself it will be my X-Mas present :D
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    edited September 2014

Hey 10c, see me, hear me, feel me...

touch me :(|)

Listening to you
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    what's the deal with tickets these days from ticket master, live nation etc... bastards can't even give a person an actual ticket just some printed out piece of paper. garbage. oh and remember the days when typewriters didn't have the number one. i wonder how long it took some people to figure out lower case L is used for a 1l
  • Options
    one more thing about tickets. how do i get a COMP ticket for future shows i.e. milwaukee 10/20
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,594
    You would sell way more Vaults in the pre-order sale if you'd allow combined shipping or made the cost reasonable. The only thing keeping me from buying more than one is the crazy international shipping cost on each order. I bet a lot of people made the same decision for the same reason.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    thank you guys there at 10c...all the team working there...thanks..means alot..thanks again for everything
    much love

Dimitris
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

what's the deal with tickets these days from ticket master, live nation etc... bastards can't even give a person an actual ticket just some printed out piece of paper. garbage.

from my experience they offer you print at home as your first option...it appears to be your ONLY option...but use the drop down box in that field and select the option "pick up at ticketmaster outlet"
    NO CHARGE to do that and viola you have a proper ticket stub!

• Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142

thank you guys there at 10c...all the team working there...thanks..means alot..thanks again for everything
    much love

Dimitris

Bump!
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    thank you weddingparade for that bit of information.
  • Options
    International shipping for the new Danny Clinch's book is 37.49$?! :-O
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Hey 10c, I traded a bad ass mystery poster for a Vault #5 on vinyl. Good trade.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Cheaper Shipping prices.
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:

Cheaper Shipping prices.

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    It would be cool if they did something to relieve the merch hysteria.

1. I know making more shirts is risky since they may not sell, but making enough stickers so that everyone can get them and selling any leftovers as add-on items in the online shop should be easy.

2. Maybe allow 10C members to order merch packs before they go to print, like post the design of the local shirt/sticker and let fans order a packet to be picked up at the show.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,971
    edited October 2014
    Dear 10Club & Pearl Jam

Is it possible for you to start selling Stickers/Pins and T-shirts from the tour on the shop?

Since last summer(at least thats when i noticed) a lot of people at shows are looking for stickers or pins or even t-shirts(i know i was one of them) of the various shows of the tour. I think it would be better for everyone if you start selling them on the shop after the tour was over (kinda like the boots and posters) because if you happen not to buy one on the show you went , those things appear on ebay at absurd prices. (example : 80€+shipping costs for a Milan 2014 shirt!!(reminder the shirt at the show costed around 25€).
    Not to mention people buying an awful lot of this things at the shows,i saw a guy in amsterdam buying 15 pins and around 20 stickers!! That's just awful i think...

Just navigate the forum a bit and you will see the demand that exists for these things and its not fair to have to pay such high prices for a pin or sticker for example (2€ was the prince in europe , if you go to ebay they can cost around 20€!!!)

Maybe we could start a petition or something...(have no idea how to that though...)

Thanks

Pedro
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    edited October 2014
    10C - Why is merch selling out before the venue doors even open? Does that make any sense?

People who don't even have tickets are buying up stickers/pins for Ebay.

If Pearl Jam is only a business, then I get it. If it is about a band and its fans taking care of each other then I don't get it.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options

10C - Why is merch selling out before the venue doors even open? Does that make any sense?

People who don't even have tickets are buying up stickers/pins for Ebay.

If Pearl Jam is only a business, then I get it. If it is about a band and its fans taking care of each other then I don't get it.

Quantity limits are incredibly easy to establish and enforce. It would literally take no more than making signs saying what the limit is for each item and hanging up the sign at the merch booths.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Please dispatch the Halloween t-shirts as soon as possible, so we in Europe can wear them on that Friday night. Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Please set aside Austin weekend 2 merchandise if there is even any left for the people actually going to the weekend 2 festival. Thank you.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    For the mobile app, if we could get a "back button" and a "refresh page" option. The "refresh" would especially help with following the setlist threads. :-B :D
  • Options
    50$ for a set of mugs to be shipped in the UK?! :-O You must be kidding me guys... This is getting ridiculous... You have to do something about it.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Please set aside Austin weekend 2 merchandise if there is even any left for the people actually going to the weekend 2 festival. Thank you.

If you are going to have show specific merchandise, how about let the people going to the show have a chance at it? That seems like a reasonable request for people actually shelling out the money to travel to these shows.
  • Options
    So was the surprise for Austin merchandise really that those going to weekend two only couldn't get any? Love the pop up shop idea. Worked great.

And now done with my whining for the day. Stay tuned for tomorrow ;)
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,077
    Hobbes said:

For the mobile app, if we could get a "back button" and a "refresh page" option. The "refresh" would especially help with following the setlist threads. :-B :D

Yes. This.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    Pap said:

50$ for a set of mugs to be shipped in the UK?! :-O You must be kidding me guys... This is getting ridiculous... You have to do something about it.

#-o
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Pap said:

Huh? You mean just the shipping is $50??
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    PJ_Soul said:

Pap said:

Huh? You mean just the shipping is $50??
    No. 50$ in total.