Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    I think this shirt would be cool as shit:

HistoryNeverRepeats_usa_zss7628_inside1.jpg
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    This is my first post on the forum and I'm impatiencely waiting for a South American tour!
    2005 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Apoteose December 4th 2011 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Apoteose November 6th 2013 São Paulo, Brazil | Lollapalooza March 31st
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    iVEDDER wrote: »
    This is my first post on the forum and I'm impatiencely waiting for a South American tour!

Welcome!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote: »

Welcome!

:-h
    2005 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Apoteose December 4th 2011 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Apoteose November 6th 2013 São Paulo, Brazil | Lollapalooza March 31st
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521

welcome to the family..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,851
    Awesome content for 2014 Imagine/Pendulumorphisis single and Deep:) Thanks PJ and 10C for the time and thought put into them!
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075
    jjflash wrote: »
    Awesome content for 2014 Imagine/Pendulumorphisis single and Deep:) Thanks PJ and 10C for the time and thought put into them!

I can't wait to hear it! The download is not in my account. Only things in it are 10c Wallpaper and the 2011 Deep mag. I know I've seen many others having the same issue. All with current memberships. Please fix. Thanks 10c.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Abe Froman wrote: »
    jjflash wrote: »

I can't wait to hear it! The download is not in my account. Only things in it are 10c Wallpaper and the 2011 Deep mag. I know I've seen many others having the same issue. All with current memberships. Please fix. Thanks 10c.

Yes! Please fix it! I'm in the same boat. Membership current. Nothing but 10c wallpaper and 2011 Deep and singles in my account, no package at home yet. Hopefully everything gets fixed quickly!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    someone said they logged out and back in and everything reappeared.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Yup! All of my old stuff plus the new downloads are now in my account. Thanks 10c!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Has any voiced been heard yet?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,580
    Pendulumorphosis is a really cool choice and idea for the xmas b-side. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote: »

I agree. listened to it this morning and really dug it. Did you notice, though, that they once again misspelled another one of their own tracks? the digital file was named "pendulumophisis". I always laugh when I put Lightning Bolt in my car stereo and the first track is Getwaway.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

absofuckinlutely
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849

absofuckinlutely

^What they said !^

got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    Olemaun907Olemaun907 Anchorage, AK Posts: 1
    After more than 20 years, you guys STILL have never come to Alaska. Why?!?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Because there is almost no population there, probably.... They couldn't even sell out Vancouver in 2013 I don't think (close, but no cigar). And is there even a full sized arena in alaska? Honest question - i have no idea... but without any professional sports teams, i'm wondering. Not to mention the insane driving distance for the crew for just one show (maybe slip in one in Vancouver on the way, haha) with no confidence in how many tickets they could sell. Unless they were guaranteed a show that sold at least 17,000 tickets, I don't think it would be cost effective for them, or at least not at the level they're used to... That said, i do hope they go up there for you... and that they organize some kind of awesome inner passage pearl jam cruise from Seattle, via Vancouver, to Alaska!! ;)

What surprises me is that Eddie hasn't gone up there to do a solo show or two, what with the Into The Wild factor.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    slip mats would be cool. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Because there is almost no population there, probably.... They couldn't even sell out Vancouver in 2013 I don't think (close, but no cigar). And is there even a full sized arena in alaska? Honest question - i have no idea... but without any professional sports teams, i'm wondering. Not to mention the insane driving distance for the crew for just one show (maybe slip in one in Vancouver on the way, haha) with no confidence in how many tickets they could sell. Unless they were guaranteed a show that sold at least 17,000 tickets, I don't think it would be cost effective for them, or at least not at the level they're used to... That said, i do hope they go up there for you... and that they organize some kind of awesome inner passage pearl jam cruise from Seattle, via Vancouver, to Alaska!! ;)

What surprises me is that Eddie hasn't gone up there to do a solo show or two, what with the Into The Wild factor.

Metallica did it. Fucking White Stripes went to the Yukon and NWT. Not sure if they played Alaska or not.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

the surfing isn't the best.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,821
    Just renewed my analog membership, and apparently we still have to pay shipping for the corny analog shirts? I thought that was included in our membership fee??
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    MODS: PLEASE ANSWER PM'S. I HAVE A LEGITIMATE QUESTION AND NO ONE IS ANSWERING. SEVERAL PM'S WITHOUT EVEN SO MUCH AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. BRUTAL.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772

MODS: PLEASE ANSWER PM'S. I HAVE A LEGITIMATE QUESTION AND NO ONE IS ANSWERING. SEVERAL PM'S WITHOUT EVEN SO MUCH AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. BRUTAL.

Please email info@tenclub.net with this account inquiry.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    edited February 2015
    Love ya all :bee:
    I love your work 10 club. Whatever they say. You Are Cool :kiss:
    Post edited by mtx on
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    How about releasing Vaults 1 and 2 on vinyl too, so we can have a complete set? :)
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    PJ_Soul said:

How about releasing Vaults 1 and 2 on vinyl too, so we can have a complete set? :)

+1

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,300
    PJ_Soul said:

This. A thousand times this.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    goldrush said:

PJ_Soul said:

This. A thousand times this.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Benaroya Hall LP boxset reissue... black wax with colored vinyl sprinkled in, maybe orange like the cd cover... RSD release with a 10c only presale so we have a shot... nice size pressing... all proceeds go to youth care or a similar agency

that is a win for the fans, youth care, the record stores, the band, everybody...

why not?
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    Let us get a shot at the upcoming Singles reissue LP here