Comments

• Options
    MaryCurrellMaryCurrell UK Posts: 12
    Please come to Liverpool, UK - home of The Beatles! www.echoarena.com

Love, health, peace & happiness to PJ & the universal PJ family,

Warm regards,

Very happy long-time fan:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uO6KeiwAGw
    (me: girl in 2007 red tour tshirt, completely overwhelmed, thank you so much Eddie!)
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    10c-
    We think it's pretty awesome that you've had city specific stickers for each show over the past couple of tours- and adding the badges/pins is great as well! It seems the number of people wanting these items is increasing dramatically as everyone wants to collect the full sets-
    Please keep this in mind when ordering for the upcoming Midwest tour as demand will be VERY high for these items! Yes, it's just little "things" but it would make everyone happy not to feel they need to resort to eBay when the supply at the shows run out!
    Please order twice what you think you'll sell- because they will sell!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,878
    Watched the second installment of The Hunger Games movie, Catching Fire, this weekend w/ my wife and there was a scene that resonated for me in light of Ed's recent pro-peace statements and the flack he's received for speaking out: Katniss is being "enlightened" to the role of her newly minted celebrity and it is explained to her, "Your job is to become a distraction so everyone can forget what the real problems are." While music at times can serve as a healthy distraction, it's ultimately about how we connect. Thank you Pearl Jam for consistently being real in your music and how you carry yourselves, and, regardless as to whether folks agree 100% or not w/ the band/band members sentiments, making an honest effort to tap into the one-ness of the world.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    jjflash said:

Watched the second installment of The Hunger Games movie, Catching Fire, this weekend w/ my wife and there was a scene that resonated for me in light of Ed's recent pro-peace statements and the flack he's received for speaking out: Katniss is being "enlightened" to the role of her newly minted celebrity and it is explained to her, "Your job is to become a distraction so everyone can forget what the real problems are." While music at times can serve as a healthy distraction, it's ultimately about how we connect. Thank you Pearl Jam for consistently being real in your music and how you carry yourselves, and, regardless as to whether folks agree 100% or not w/ the band/band members sentiments, making an honest effort to tap into the one-ness of the world.

=D> =D> =D> =D>
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    derbydave said:

jjflash said:

=D> =D> =D> =D>
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    is it possible to make at pearl jam music section -category another forum about merch only??
    will be easy to find all in one place and at porch we can talk about what is suppose to be , Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc.
    thank you
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,960
    edited July 2014
    So far with no Pearl Jam show to be played in Canada this year, how about some Ed solo show's then? How about 2 nights @ the Dalhousie Arts Centre - Rebecca Cohn Auditorium here in Halifax, Nova Scotia? That would be a dream come true you know. O:-)
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,185
    PLEASE sell sport themed shirts in the 10c shop! PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TimoRitzenTimoRitzen Posts: 147
    Just read the latest Ten Club newsletter and saw that the #4 Vault 3LP edition can pre-ordered now, so I did.
    But those shipping costs have gone insane!!! With the last vault 3LP last year shipping was $4,96, now it`s over $ 37,-!!!!! where the hell has this increase come from? and what good will it do us? Shipping costs recently have also stopped me from buying more 10C t-shirts.
    Please do something about this, this ain`t funny at all!!
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

Just read the latest Ten Club newsletter and saw that the #4 Vault 3LP edition can pre-ordered now, so I did.
    But those shipping costs have gone insane!!! With the last vault 3LP last year shipping was $4,96, now it`s over $ 37,-!!!!! where the hell has this increase come from? and what good will it do us? Shipping costs recently have also stopped me from buying more 10C t-shirts.

AND AFTER PAYING 87$ FOR THAT WE WILL ALSO PAY 19% TAX IN GERMANY !!!!!!!!!

Think that´s just too much .... Just saying! @-)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    kce8 said:

Just wait until after they go out and hit the secondary market. $100 for this album will seem like a great deal. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Why do we have to wait until at least December for the vault to come? I don''t think I speak for everyone, but I rather get this ASAP than any more shows from this past European tour.
  • Options

Why do we have to wait until at least December for the vault to come? I don''t think I speak for everyone, but I rather get this ASAP than any more shows from this past European tour.

Because they have to produce the thing after the pre-order sale is over in September. 3 months to produce an album on vinyl, especially with the quality that they use for the vault, is pretty quick.
    Patience is a virtue. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

kce8 said:

Just wait until after they go out and hit the secondary market. $100 for this album will seem like a great deal. :D
    That´s true but I would never sale it - never!
    It will be my first PJ live Vinyl and that´s the only reason just to think about paying 104$ for it !
    Problem is - I know I will buy it - but I know I shouldn´t ! $-)
  • Options
    kce8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

kce8 said:

It will be my first PJ live Vinyl and that´s the only reason just to think about paying 104$ for it !
    If vault 3 is anything to go off of, vault 4 will be worth every penny. Vault 3 is probably PJ'S finest vinyl release to date in terms of overall quality. :)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

kce8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

kce8 said:

If vault 3 is anything to go off of, vault 4 will be worth every penny. Vault 3 is probably PJ'S finest vinyl release to date in terms of overall quality. :)
    Yes, I know, you are so right! I am done ^:)^
    I will definitely order it - will not make this mistake again!
    Never thought it wouldn´t be worth it! It´s only a lot of money....

:)>-
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,960
    Shipping. PLEASE try other methods of shipping items to Canada. The cost to ship an item from USA to Canada shouldn't be the same as shipping the item across the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans. If that's all the UPS database say's on the 10club system and there's nothing you can do, then your system has been hacked. Because if that's the price, items shipped to Canada at that price then should have a tracking number, a $100 insurance, and arrive here in 3-5 business day's. Not 6-8 plus weeks.

I beg you. Please check into this. :(
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Shipping. PLEASE try other methods of shipping items to Canada. The cost to ship an item from USA to Canada shouldn't be the same as shipping the item across the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans. If that's all the UPS database say's on the 10club system and there's nothing you can do, then your system has been hacked. Because if that's the price, items shipped to Canada at that price then should have a tracking number, a $100 insurance, and arrive here in 3-5 business day's. Not 6-8 plus weeks.

I beg you. Please check into this. :(

A huge +1. Something is wrong here.
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    PMs are POOPY AND CONFUSING!
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    again we lost pm's???
    what a fuckin shame..

Roger,if u see this pm at facebook about holy grail and infos and all.
    this shit is fucked up here
  • Options

again we lost pm's???
    what a fuckin shame..

Your PMs are all gone?? X_X No problems here....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

again we lost pm's???
    what a fuckin shame..

PJ_Soul said:

again we lost pm's???
    what a fuckin shame..

not gone..the conversations gone..i see only the ones i sent,noit the replies at the same pm...
    this is a fuckin joke
  • Options
    and as u can see above,when i quote someone,the qoute comes as x 2 times...
    all my last quotes is like this lately..
  • Options
    Weird Dimitris. I haven't seen anyone else mention it and all my stuff is fine.... wonder what the problem could be? :-?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    PJ_Soul said:

Weird Dimitris. I haven't seen anyone else mention it and all my stuff is fine.... wonder what the problem could be? :-?

I dont have a fuckin clue....i clik at indox ..2 new pm..
    i open...empty..nothing in..i read via yahoo notifications what was in themessage....cos the sender clear wrote something...i reply..
    i open see omly my response...sender nothing..all are previous convrrsation isnt there..
    the best of all...still 2 new unread pm in the inbox..i respond..and are still there ..2 new messages..unread..i open respomd to and empty message....my reply is there...and are still like i i did not read them...
    and then some wonder why the place is dead here and why a topicat forum has 10 posts while the same topic at facebook 500 ...no shit sherlok
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Hey 10c, see me, hear me, feel me...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,802
    PJ_Soul said:

again we lost pm's???
    what a fuckin shame..

no problem also here..i had a conversation before..weird..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

i open...empty..nothing in..i read via yahoo notifications what was in themessage....cos the sender clear wrote something...i reply..
    i open see omly my response...sender nothing..all are previous convrrsation isnt there..
    the best of all...still 2 new unread pm in the inbox..i respond..and are still there ..2 new messages..unread..i open respomd to and empty message....my reply is there...and are still like i i did not read them...
    and then some wonder why the place is dead here and why a topicat forum has 10 posts while the same topic at facebook 500 ...no shit sherlok
    Well, to be fair, no one else seems to be having the issues you're having. I do wonder why no one posts in this forum, but in don't think it's because their PMs are fucked up. But anyway, isn't 10c trying to help figure out what's wrong with your account?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Well, to be fair, no one else seems to be having the issues you're having. I do wonder why no one posts in this forum, but in don't think it's because their PMs are fucked up. But anyway, isn't 10c trying to help figure out what's wrong with your account?
    No time or energy for all this....it sucks and i dont give a fuck anymore
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,185

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

No time or energy for all this....it sucks and i dont give a fuck anymore
    What sucks is not seeing you around here much anymore. I miss me some positive dimitrispearljam greeklish vibes up in this joint!