Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    seykooooahseykooooah Istanbul Posts: 32
    This is my first post on the forum and I'm impatiencely waiting for a Southern Europe tour!
    God Pearl Jam on you!

July 2, 2012 Prague.
  • Options
    LJ2855LJ2855 Posts: 4
    A comment and suggestion regarding the exclusive gear for Analog Members:

I can't wear the 'I'm Analog' T-shirt without it attracting stupid potty-humor jokes. There seems to be a fascination with the word 'anal' within 'analog' that just brings out all sorts of sad, crude jokes. I've even had a couple of would-be comedians re-emphasize the way they say 'analog' to ask if I really am an 'anal log'.

Given that everyone thinks my 2014 PJ Halloween t-shirt is flippin' awesome, you can imagine how often the 'Analog' t-shirt gets worn...

So, I was hoping that in the next round of these t-shirts/gifts, 10C could look at changing away from 'analog' to something else. Off the top of my head, something related to the song 'Spin the Black Circle' might be a good starting point.

If 10C is particularly wedded to the 'Analog' name, then maybe a graphic of a record player or cassette deck etc might help clear up the confusion. Including either the '10 Club' or 'Pearl Jam' names would also help.

Loving EVERYTHING else about 10C!!!

cheers,

Lloyd
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    LJ2855 wrote: »
    A comment and suggestion regarding the exclusive gear for Analog Members:

I can't wear the 'I'm Analog' T-shirt without it attracting stupid potty-humor jokes. There seems to be a fascination with the word 'anal' within 'analog' that just brings out all sorts of sad, crude jokes. I've even had a couple of would-be comedians re-emphasize the way they say 'analog' to ask if I really am an 'anal log'.

Given that everyone thinks my 2014 PJ Halloween t-shirt is flippin' awesome, you can imagine how often the 'Analog' t-shirt gets worn...

So, I was hoping that in the next round of these t-shirts/gifts, 10C could look at changing away from 'analog' to something else. Off the top of my head, something related to the song 'Spin the Black Circle' might be a good starting point.

If 10C is particularly wedded to the 'Analog' name, then maybe a graphic of a record player or cassette deck etc might help clear up the confusion. Including either the '10 Club' or 'Pearl Jam' names would also help.

Loving EVERYTHING else about 10C!!!

cheers,

Lloyd

same ordeal happens with me.... as mentioned above here.... and ya,.. having pearl jam's name on the t at least somewhere would help... besides for those whom actually work for the ten club... pretty sure no one else has a clue.... and ya, I know... maybe that's the angle your going with here by making T's that just say 10club... also agree with end of post above here.... Love 99% and/or agree with 99% of what the 10c does and has to offer.... thanks ya'll and keep the train a rollin' and we'll continue to stay on with ya...
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Hooray for everything! 2014 was amazing - Thankyou!

Tiny thing - how about setting up a short auto-reply message for the activism email address? Nice to have confirmation that a request landed and is sitting in the activism inbox. A little
    courtesy gesture so that we (I ;) ) don't feel like we're (I'm) spamming you. I always feel like I'm being a bit cheeky sending 3 emails on the same topic. Thanks :x
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    donnaruhl said:

papa_pearls_jam.pj20" said:
    [quote="Nevertoolate"]LIVE CHAT.... :/ ??? not that I used to chat much... but, if it is there, shouldn't it work?
    Yeah, well...I was hoping with the new site upgrade, they would just do away with the "Live" Chat. Complete waste of time![/quote]
    For you maybe! ;)

• Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Damn,Didn't mean to post that. It must of been stuck there forever. Oh, the messages we meant to send. I'd like to know if anyone got their January News Letter yet?? Is that something they've stopped doing??
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    edited January 2015
    donnaruhl wrote: »
    Damn,Didn't mean to post that. It must of been stuck there forever. Oh, the messages we meant to send. I'd like to know if anyone got their January News Letter yet?? Is that something they've stopped doing??

The newsletter was sent but I didn´t get it too so I emailed 10C and got it soon! :smile:
    Post edited by kce8 on
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    as a packer fan I didn't appreciate the e-mail you sent out :(
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited January 2015
    Getting some Tour announcements soon would be good :)
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZALmFM1tCE&x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534

Please release that new composition as a Holiday single.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Just realized my membership renewal is coming up soon, so checked the status and must say...for all of the relatively minor shit still being tweaked and resolved, it's really nice to see all of that history and information is kept quite nicely in order.

Plus shows downloads available.

Good job, 10C. Thank you.
  • Options
    mandm621mandm621 moran, mi Posts: 93
    Maybe they could make "Strangest Tribe" shirts, rather than analog? I think we'd all like that! lol.
  • Options
    mandm621 wrote: »
    Maybe they could make "Strangest Tribe" shirts, rather than analog? I think we'd all like that! lol.
    or better yet, 'the faithfull".

• Options
    [img]C:\Users\jacki\Pictures\imagine.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301

Can't see your picture.

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    :)
    Post edited by mandm621 on
  • Options
    Pap wrote: »

Can't see your picture.

I don't know how to get it on here, i can most everywhere else, i'll have to ask someone how they post pictures.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    ;;)
    Post edited by mandm621 on
  • Options
    Ok i figured it out i think! With all the bad things in the world, i found this and it made me smile! What's that song Eddie sings againimagine_zpsjahlafr9_1.jpg........
    now i just need to figure out how to do text with it lol.

• Options
    Keep seeing people in south america talking about a Pearl Jam tour in November. Hope that means we get a spring or summer tour in the U.S.!!!

10801699_10203966735381571_3618321837583079998_n_zpswt0mhqdv.jpg
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    Dear Pearl Jam,

Could you please release all your albums in 24Bit 192kHz Flac-HD @ the 10club store for purchase? I would love to see this happen. O:-)

https://ponomusic.force.com/ & https://www.hdtracks.com still don't have an HD Pearl Jam audio download higher then 96kHz. Neil Young has already released 10 albums in glorious 24Bit 192kHz in Pono Remastered quality. You gotta hear it!

It would be a great experience. And I'm sure you would love it too.

Thanks!

D
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    would it be possible to break up the Lost Dogs forum into three seperate sections:
    1) in search of (ISO)
    2) for sale (FS)
    3) for trade (FT)

maybe some would think this would be a pain to navigate, but sometimes I like to search for things based on if I'm looking to buy or looking to trade or looking to hook someone up.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    paulonious wrote: »
    would it be possible to break up the Lost Dogs forum into three seperate sections:
    1) in search of (ISO)
    2) for sale (FS)
    3) for trade (FT)

maybe some would think this would be a pain to navigate, but sometimes I like to search for things based on if I'm looking to buy or looking to trade or looking to hook someone up.

That is a solid idea.
    With that your message would not get lost while looking for the orange balaclava.
  • Options
    1) in search of (ISO)
    2) for sale (FS)
    3) for trade (FT)

That is a solid idea.
    With that your message would not get lost while looking for the orange balaclava.

LOL!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    how about for the yearly shirt they bring out some old designs, or new ones with a classic flavor. do a Drop In The Park shirt, for instance, with that pic of Ed swinging near the bottom side of the shirt. or album art shirts. someone mentioned a spin the black circle type design. absolutely. pearl jam slip mat. or that 45 thing with the monkeywrench skull and cross-wrench design on it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    WE NEED MORE MIKE SOLO- MAD SEASONS TOUR AND SHOWS....
    AND ITS TIME PJ TO COVER THEIR SONGS LIVE
    THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    WE NEED MORE MIKE SOLO- MAD SEASONS TOUR AND SHOWS....
    AND ITS TIME PJ TO COVER THEIR SONGS LIVE
    THANK YOU FOR LISTENING

yes. don't know why they don't do a mad season cover now and again. always thought that was strange.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    how about for the yearly shirt they bring out some old designs, or new ones with a classic flavor. do a Drop In The Park shirt, for instance, with that pic of Ed swinging near the bottom side of the shirt. or album art shirts. someone mentioned a spin the black circle type design. absolutely. pearl jam slip mat. or that 45 thing with the monkeywrench skull and cross-wrench design on it.

Yes!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Just an idea for thought... maybe a "couch tour"? I've heard it a couple of times, and what would be is a special link for 10c members who are not able to go to all of the shows to view the PJ shows. Make a "one time fee" for all the concerts and a standard rate for a single show... donate the proceeds to charity!
    10/30/2000 marysville ca, binaural
    10/20/2001; 10/21/2001 bsb 15, mt. view, ca
    6/1/2003 mt. view ca, riot act
    10/25/2003; 10/26/2003 bsb 17, mt. view, ca,
    7/16/2006 bill graham civic, san fran
    7/18/2006 bill graham civic, san fran
    10/21/2006; 10/22/2006 bsb 20, mt. view, ca,
    8/28/2009 golden gate park, outlands fest, sf
    10/23/2010; 10/24/2010,bsb 24, mt. view, ca,
    10/26/2012 bsb 26 ed solo, mt. view, ca,
    11/26/2013 oracle arena oakland, ca (my 30th bday),
    10/25/2014; 10/26/2014 bsb 28, mt. view, ca.
    8/13/2018 Missoula, MT Rock the Vote