Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007

This thread is a joke. They don't read any of these posts!!

I'm Starting to think the Same thing
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,470
    hi guys!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    PJ_Soul said:

I think emailing 10C with suggestions/complaints might be more effective.

for what?they cant do anything..the forum is running from a third party,that vanilla..
    the forum buttom here at pearljam.com is just the connection to the third party forum now..
    thats why when u are at the forum,u CANT see your rest of your acount,orders,change password,membership etc..you need to clik the news buttonm,music ,shop and you connected at your 10c membership acount..they just moderate the forum...we stuck with this.,.we need to suck it..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    If only there was a forum, where one could go to "Let Your Voice Be Heard."

"Like echoes, nobody hears, it goes, it goes, it goes..."
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

If only there was a forum, where one could go to "Let Your Voice Be Heard."

"Like echoes, nobody hears, it goes, it goes, it goes..."

This might be one of my favorite posts in this godforsaken thread.

I say, keep speaking.

Some iisten, some hear.

"I'll stop trying to make a difference, no way"

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Its not that bad is it?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    :)) =))
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752

Its not that bad is it?

Not with Mike D88's fixes. But 10C version is horrible..... 10C I think REALLY needs to talk to us here. They need to put up a comprehensive post about what they are working on, when they think what improvements will come (they did fix the search function!), and also acknowledge Mike D88's fixes in the context of, "This is why we haven't made all of the improvements that a 10C member did on his own."
    Communication 10C. Please start acting like you don't pretty much hate us all!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    No web site I have ever been to requires me to run some fix to make the site usable. Kudos to Mike, but it is preposterous to expect 10c members to run a script to make this site usable. If it wasn't for 10c tickets there would be a mass exodus out of 10c.
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    jrnyc said:

. If it wasn't for 10c tickets there would be a mass exodus out of 10c.

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unusable? for real? seems to be working fine for me! without the fix.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Dear Pearl Jam, I know it's been ***Over Four Years*** but could you Please consider the Possibility of Touring here, it would greatly be appreciated, Thank you.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam, can you not have 10club seating on flat ground? Those who are short like me cant see past the people in front of me :(
    Concerts I've been to:
    Chris Cornell- Balboa; Theatre, San Deigo CA. December 17, 2011
    Stone Temple Pilots; Pearl Concert Theater, September 24, 2012
    Soundgarden; The Wiltern, LA. Feburary 17, 2013
    Mudhoney: The Echo, LA April 14, 2013
    Pearl Jam: LA, CA Sat 23 November, 2013
  • Options
    ScreamHello_33ScreamHello_33 Orlando, FL Posts: 57
    In ticketing, I'd still really love the option to buy just a single ticket instead of always having to buy two - even if it meant just setting aside like the very back row of the Ten Club section for solo ticketeers. When the show's here in town on the west coast, I don't have trouble finding someone to go, but when I decide to travel to Albany or something on my own, it is a bit of a drag to be forced to arrange money, meeting points, phone numbers, et cetera, for a second ticket I didn't want in the first place. More than once I've had to just eat the darn thing.
  • Options
    How about making posters available to be shipped to 10C members who buy tickets. Add in the cost + shipping and you get the poster sent to your door. Plus, I do not have to wait in line and get shut out or have to carry a poster around all night.

Keep up the great work 10C, we all appreciate your work.
  • Options
    SDVSDV Posts: 1
    Does it sound bad, or selfish for me to ask you "What about France?"
    I know there are a bunch of countries in the world, and I can totally relate to all these fans that will not be able to see you live in 2014. I just wanted to drop a line, hoping maybe extra shows will be added to the 2014 European Tour. I am SOP wicked desappointed, and I truly hope to soon be able to once more see you live!
  • Options
    SDV said:

Does it sound bad, or selfish for me to ask you "What about France?"
    I know there are a bunch of countries in the world, and I can totally relate to all these fans that will not be able to see you live in 2014. I just wanted to drop a line, hoping maybe extra shows will be added to the 2014 European Tour. I am SOP wicked desappointed, and I truly hope to soon be able to once more see you live!

THe great thing about France is that it's so close to so many other countries in Europe! You should make the trip to see a show! (not that I'm against PJ playing in France.... but just saying it's relatively super easy and cheap for you to get to any number of European shows. I wish!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    New Lighting Bolt onesies (baby girls/boys - bright colours) until the end of this summer please! O:-)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    So I went to a couple of EV shows in Melbs (my home town) and noticed a few things. First of all ppl buying in excess of 8 posters at once. Apart from the fact that ppl miss out on the night is the fact that somehow, the next day on ebay you find them selling for $90-150. Stop this now by limiting the number of posters/limited items to 1 per person.
  • Options
    xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 192
    Can we have more variety in the annual membership gifts please?
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    edited February 2014
    Post edited by zarocat on
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • Options
    How about a series of really awesome PEARL JAM mini-posters, created by the same pool of artists doing the show posters? Those of us who can't justify spending so much on full-sized custom poster framing would probably love these!
  • Options
    How about Going back to the Old look forum or atleast making this New one a lot better...
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,356
    andrewdel said:

So I went to a couple of EV shows in Melbs (my home town) and noticed a few things. First of all ppl buying in excess of 8 posters at once. Apart from the fact that ppl miss out on the night is the fact that somehow, the next day on ebay you find them selling for $90-150. Stop this now by limiting the number of posters/limited items to 1 per person.

• Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    I LIKE SLIPMATS....
    ajb
  • Options
    Maybe do some Coasters, Beer Mugs, or Coffee Mugs
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:

I would really love to have some good PJ coasters!!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

i_lov_it said:

I would really love to have some good PJ coasters!!
    Yep exactly :)

• Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    edited March 2014
    change up the member packs.....this oh you like vinyl ok let us give you a small poster stickers and a patch.
    maybe have it have something to do with vinyl..............PLEASE
    maybe a slipmat or case to hold the holiday singles
    Post edited by wpg pearl on
    ajb