Hear me: this new forum is subpar
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007

Yes Indeed
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Please get better shipping to Canada. I order records from the US all the time, including through fan clubs, and those always get to me within 2 weeks, and 100% of them charge less that 10C does, but 10C's stuff takes at least a good month to reach me (and I still haven't received my LB vinyl, supposedly shipped more than 40 days ago and again 9 days ago). What is going on? Why is 10C's shipping to Canada the worst shipping service I have ever experienced, and also the most expensive? I just don't get it. It's not about shit getting held up at customs obviously, since that doesn't hold up anything else shipped to me from the States. Please do something about this 10C. It's very frustrating to be paying more for much much less. If it's going to be that expensive, then it should at least reach us relatively quickly. If it's going to be that slow, then it should at least cost less than what everyone else whose stuff gets here fast charges.

• Options
    southp said:

PJ_Soul" said:
    Please get better shipping to Canada. I order records from the US all the time, including through fan clubs, and those always get to me within 2 weeks, and 100% of them charge less that 10C does, but 10C's stuff takes at least a good month to reach me (and I still haven't received my LB vinyl, supposedly shipped more than 40 days ago and again 9 days ago). What is going on? Why is 10C's shipping to Canada the worst shipping service I have ever experienced, and also the most expensive? I just don't get it. It's not about shit getting held up at customs obviously, since that doesn't hold up anything else shipped to me from the States. Please do something about this 10C. It's very frustrating to be paying more for much much less. If it's going to be that expensive, then it should at least reach us relatively quickly. If it's going to be that slow, then it should at least cost less than what everyone else whose stuff gets here fast charges.
    PJ_Soul hit the nail on the head. I've also been waiting 2 months for my LB vinyl to arrive in Montreal, Canada and it's completely unacceptable in this day an age. I order records from all over the world and even shipments from the UK make it here quicker (and cheaper) than they do from the 10C. At this point I'm tempted to just go to amazon and order my LB vinyl from there (with FREE SHIPPING) and I'll be spinning it by Friday. Meanwhile, I'm a card-carrying 10C member and I don't even own a physical copy of the new album that's been our for 6 weeks!

What is the rush to obtain it so fast PJ Soul?

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    ∆∆ What you mean? No particular rush (although in the case of LB I really did want it fast because i wanted to get it while the excitement was still there for the new album). I am notnsure why you asked me that though. I want decent service for what i paid for. Why wouod anyone want to wait six weeks to get anything they paid for from a place that is a four hour drive away? If shipping were free i wouldn't complain, but 10c shipping is expensive.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I understand.

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Where's the bootlegs I ordered?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759

^^^ This... times a whole bunch of us here.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    rollings said:

This forum is just terrible. Part of my membership fee was to be able to post in and enjoy a real message board....not this bubblegum replica.

....truth in advertising....

If Ten Club told me they were going to change the Forum to look like this, AND, remove the Popcorn Emoticon, I wouldn't have renewed my digital subscription in December. The new emoticons suck my kiss.
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651

This
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Mystery solved! It looks like 10c only make changes if none were requested (see for example the new forums). So as far as I can tell, if you want something changed (and be careful what you wish for), it shouldn't get any mention in this thread. This thread is strictly for 10c to monitor what people are asking for so that they can specifically ignore those requests.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Driftin'AlongDriftin'Along Posts: 1,403
    edited January 2014
    I am just frustrated that I can't seem to find any of the threads that I consistently participated in.
    "Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
    PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
    EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    brianlux said:

I concur.

So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Seriously though something has to be done about this New look forum...Not easy on the eyes...Hard to navigate
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:

Seriously though something has to be done about this New look forum...Not easy on the eyes

The white has to go. What is taking so long to fix this? I am glad I know how to type with my eyes closed.

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,526
    lets vote????
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,077
    edited January 2014
    brianlux said:

Yup. Trying to be patient but right now its bad. I do not like the new forum at all. Fails miserably in comparison to the old.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Voice??we have polls now..and doesnt mean anything their result..
    Viva la democracy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    edited January 2014
    Fine your not gonna change back to the old site but change the bright white to something a little more easy on the eyes
    My eyes are starting to look the same as the guy in the Wrigley Emek poster.
    Post edited by wpg pearl on
    ajb
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

lets vote????

Hahahahahaha..u Greeks and your democracy...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Is there anybody...out there????
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    I think they created this forum to keep all of our suggestions to one thread... that they don't read to begin with. 8-|
  • Options
    Wow, just wow.
  • Options

Ok..i read this.and try to remember where i saw-listen before...was it at a heavy metal videoclip from the past??lol..im stuck..!!
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    Pink Floyd
  • Options

Ok..i read this.and try to remember where i saw-listen before...was it at a heavy metal videoclip from the past??lol..im stuck..!!
    You serious Clark? Floyd.
  • Options
    doom_pony said:

Pink Floyd

I thought that too..but my mind stuck with something like Scorpions...hmmm..damn..
  • Options

Dimitris, you must really be getting muddled up in your brain because of this fucking forum to not be able to place that song. imageimage