Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Mystery Packs and Bring back the "Mookie" Shirts as I didn't get myself one before :)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    What is wrong with the site that it gives out the "Something went wrong" screen? Never had that before and today it's coming up all the time.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    PJ20 DVD, CD and book! ;):))
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    edited March 2014

What is wrong with the site that it gives out the "Something went wrong" screen? Never had that before and today it's coming up all the time.

Yeah, I've been getting it for a few days now. And right now I have some script at the bottom of my page titled "Debug Trace" and some other shit. And when I posted this message I get a "Whoops! There was an error" popup, even though the message posted. This forum is fucked up.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, I've been getting it for a few days now. And right now I have some script at the bottom of my page titled "Debug Trace" and some other shit. And when I posted this message I get a "Whoops! There was an error" popup, even though the message posted. This forum is fucked up.
    Same thing here... I told you guys... Something good is going to come out of all these technical problems...
    [-O<
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Only Pearl Jam fans think something major is going to happen when their site crashes. All around the world, major announcements happen...no site crashes.

My first assumption: sabotage my second: this vanilla site isn't the best
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

This

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,548
    edited March 2014
    I got this from the 10C Newsletter.

FORUMS UPDATE

We've heard your feedback on the new forums and we appreciate it. We've been working out the kinks on the nuts and bolts of the forums. Now we're ready to dive into the look and feel.

Ten Club is currently working with a design team to help make the forums visually more user friendly. We'll make every effort to make the best forums for the best fans.

Reminder: Keep your Membership & Shipping Information up to date. We wouldn't want you to miss out on anything
    Post edited by cutz on
  • Options
    cutz said:

Ten Club is currently working with a design team to help make the forums visually more user friendly. We'll make every effort to make the best forums for the best fans.

***Crosses Fingers***

• Options
    Rubysdad said:

Hey Fans,

Ten Club has started a new forum post to cultivate more member feedback. The purpose of this thread is for fans to extend their voice by posting their questions comments and concerns related to the band, the fan club, and other such PJ related topics. The member responses will be used for internal consideration related to policies, practices, as well as an informative platform for band and management to consider addressing through various print and online forums.

Appropriate Topics: Band trivia, the past, present, and future of the music industry, fan club policies and procedures, merchandising, technical recording or gear related factoids, etc. Get creative!

Please do not use this thread for time sensitive questions, personal conversations and customer service related questions. If you have a personal question related to your membership account, a site related technical issue, or merchandise order, please reference our “Help” link here:http://pearljam.com/help
    or the FAQ link here: http://pearljam.com/faq or email the appropriate department.

Deadline: There is no deadline. This will be an ongoing thread.

Enjoy!

10c

Eddie the arts community of Encinitas desperately needs your help saving the Pacific View school site from being stolen from our children and their future children. We desperately need your help securing the funds for the land for us to repurpose the buildings and run a non profit arts community center and not let the school district selling out to a developer to build a bunch of million dollar homes. Please call home!!! Thank you
  • Options
    southpsouthp Posts: 278
    Hi 10C,
    I received my renewal package the other day (the animal stickers/print). Thank you. If you'd like some constructive feedback, I have two quick suggestions:

1) PJ fans are probably of a certain age that stickers don't really amount to much. You may consider something more appropriate, be it band photos or merch.
    2) I appreciate that the we are members of the 10C but I would suggest that the gifts/merch be band related. I'm more interested in the band than I am the fan club if you know what I mean and if I was going to do anything with a sticker or print, I'd prefer it said "pearl jam" rather than "10C".

Otherwise, thanks for the hard work. Keep it up!

Sincerely,
    Paul
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    hey guys, i found a mistake on the website

Limited Edition Membership Item – This will be something new each year!

since i've received 10c ?? themed stickers for the third straight year i thought you guys might want to eliminate this lie on your site

thanks!
  • Options
    HopperHopper Posts: 203
    does anyone read the feedback!? has any feedback led to any changes? it just seems like a more formal thread for bitching... i don't see them implementing any ideas....
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Options
    Hopper said:

does anyone read the feedback!? has any feedback led to any changes? it just seems like a more formal thread for bitching... i don't see them implementing any ideas....

It seems that way doesn't it.
  • Options
    karmadefectkarmadefect Posts: 806
    Hopper said:

A responce would be nice at this point.
    ;) I'm not even talking actual changes, but just a responce would be something.
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
  • Options

Hopper said:

A responce would be nice at this point.
    ;) I'm not even talking actual changes, but just a responce would be something.
    They have actually acted on some things in this thread... Every once in a while there is a string of "Hey, they really do listen! Thanks 10c!" posts in this thread, but then those are readily forgotten and folks get right back to complaining about how they aren't listening at all, until the next time they do, and around and around we go. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Coasters would be a fantastic idea.
  • Options

Agree

• Options
    i_lov_it said:

Agree

Yeah, i really need some coasters but i keep holdong off buying any in the hopes that 10c releases some PJ ones, lol. But nice ones please. Maybe glass or stainless steel or something...
    8->
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Beer mugs would be amazing! Shoot, even something like a series of different key chains randomly sent out that people could use and compare/trade with each other at shows. This seems to be a strong community and something like that could lead to some pretty cool stories about where each one has been and the cool people who you come across at shows. Maybe it's corny but I would like something like that. Oh, and I agree with most on here it should be PJ branded. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for whatever the band sends but it seems a lot of people would like to see you guys change it up a little.
  • Options

Beer mugs would be amazing!

Yeah Beer Mugs would be Good

• Options
    FrancisGersbachFrancisGersbach Cape Town Posts: 43
    That would be brilliant... We've been at it for years trying... and I promise, we won't give up.

bbushbaby" said:
    I heard a rumour that Pearl Jam are coming to South Africa.
    Are they?
    If not, when the heck are Pearl Jam coming to South Africa!? There are a lot of PJ fans here and they all say the exact same thing!

I became a 10 c member today just in case a pre-ticket sale ever comes out.

I mean we've had Red Hot Chilli Peppers; Metallica (twice); Deftones; Deep Purple; Uriah Heep; Coldplay; Kings of Leon; Korn; Skunk Anansie (several times); Alt-J; Chris Cornell; Live; A-ha; Pink Floyd (i think); Korn; Evenesence; and way more that i can't think of. (not that I necessarilly went to all of these concerts)
    So where are Pearl Jam?
    This must happen..give our friends at South Africa a huge smile please!!

first show - 22/6/2014 Trieste; 25/6/2014 Vienna associated other: Chris Cornell 21/3/2008 www.twitter.com/PearlJamSA - www.facebook.com/PearlJamSA "Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love" #PJfam
  • Options
    PJorBustPJorBust Posts: 9
    I wish PJ would play more at home... :( that's all I have to say.....
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    PJorBust said:

I wish PJ would play more at home... :( that's all I have to say.....

They really should. Why no smaller shows in Seattle I wonder? They should do a couple a year - don't see why not! If they did that kind of thing regularly, it wouldn't be a gong show - just a fun night out, really.
  • Options
    SS94569SS94569 Posts: 24
    SS94569 said:

SS94569 said:

10C Competition,
    I've just opened my 10c newsletter email and got rather excited about the competition- trip to Seattle. But guess what, when I log in, this comp is only open to those in the US. Come on 10C what about the rest of the world.
    I know This prize is a bit unrealistic to offer to everyone, but if you are running this type of comp surely something else should be offered to the rest of us- a signed T shirt maybe- we're not greedy - just annoyed :cry:

.....and again - in the april newsletter, the competition is tickets to a uk gig but guess what only open to US and Canadian residents. FFS, I'm in the UK, I'd like the chance to win tickets too. Getting really annoyed with these comps
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    SS94569 said:

SS94569 said:

SS94569 said:

10C Competition,
    I've just opened my 10c newsletter email and got rather excited about the competition- trip to Seattle. But guess what, when I log in, this comp is only open to those in the US. Come on 10C what about the rest of the world.
    I know This prize is a bit unrealistic to offer to everyone, but if you are running this type of comp surely something else should be offered to the rest of us- a signed T shirt maybe- we're not greedy - just annoyed :cry:

.....and again - in the april newsletter, the competition is tickets to a uk gig but guess what only open to US and Canadian residents. FFS, I'm in the UK, I'd like the chance to win tickets too. Getting really annoyed with these comps
    But the prize includes airfare (and that is actually the bulk of the prize), which you don't need. And I have seen a few PJ ticket contests that are open only to people in the UK.
  • Options
    Whatever happened to my July 2013 contest prize? It's been almost 1 year! :-O
  • Options
    The New Forum still hasn't got better...and how come I have to sign in *Twice* to Post.
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    southp said:

Hi 10C,
    I received my renewal package the other day (the animal stickers/print). Thank you. If you'd like some constructive feedback, I have two quick suggestions:

1) PJ fans are probably of a certain age that stickers don't really amount to much. You may consider something more appropriate, be it band photos or merch.
    2) I appreciate that the we are members of the 10C but I would suggest that the gifts/merch be band related. I'm more interested in the band than I am the fan club if you know what I mean and if I was going to do anything with a sticker or print, I'd prefer it said "pearl jam" rather than "10C".

Otherwise, thanks for the hard work. Keep it up!

Sincerely,
    Paul

I received my first membership package today - I joined on the 7th so that was quick. I had no idea what to expect & enjoyed looking through the items, esp. the poster.I will put the package in my cedar chest - being of a certain age, I no longer use stickers on anything and would prefer that the items be band related also. Since I've been given a voice, or at least a place to type - some suggestions for items i would use in daily life/concerts - key chain, great idea!, refrigerator magnet, mouse pad, pen, journal, car bumper magnet, lighter, coffee mug, concert ticket stub holder (so i can start putting some in there soon), checkbook/datebook cover, glasses case (fabric, nothing fancy), phone skin (android??), did i say pen &/or journal?? :-\" .....i am quite happy with my package, and my membership, but if you give me a voice - why waste it?? :D
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Glass coffee mugs & vinyl that can't be opened. Next year...
    www.cluthelee.com