Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497

doom_pony said:

Pink Floyd

I thought that too..but my mind stuck with something like Scorpions...hmmm..damn..
    it'll all be ok. just close your eyes, slip the wall on and the world will be a better place.

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    doom_pony said:

doom_pony said:

Pink Floyd

I thought that too..but my mind stuck with something like Scorpions...hmmm..damn..
    it'll all be ok. just close your eyes, slip the wall on and the world will be a better place.

The world is white here!!haha
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Is there anybody...out there????

Ok..i read this.and try to remember where i saw-listen before...was it at a heavy metal videoclip from the past??lol..im stuck..!!
    Dimitris, you must really be getting muddled up in your brain because of this fucking forum to not be able to place that song. imageimage
    I cant read the forum anyways..my brain is white!!haha
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

doom_pony said:

doom_pony said:

Pink Floyd

Like the cover of The Wall
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    whoa...
  • Options
    edited January 2014

doom_pony said:

doom_pony said:

Pink Floyd

Like the cover of The Wall
    Now i got the meaning of your post!!hahah
    Still think i heard Scorpions use that qoute once!!
  • Options
    at least the forum isn't pink.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,767

23scidoo said:

lets vote????

Hahahahahaha..u Greeks and your democracy...
    ''you don't have to agree with me..
    this is a meaing of democracy..''
    daughter showbox 2002..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    edited January 2014
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738

I am just frustrated that I can't seem to find any of the threads that I consistently participated in.

Have you tried clicking on the "Participated" button on the left menu?
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    Bring back the birthday listings on the Forum home page
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Might I suggest a new brand of clothing for women? And not in a i'm sooo mad at you kind of way
    but very nicely :o3 I'm sure it's probably been mentioned before but I'll go ahead & ask again for more
    realistic sizing.
    Just love the new Swallowed Whole hoody but ummm, an xl is 19 " across??
    BOOBIES MAN!!! WE HAVE BOOBIES!!!
  • Options

Might I suggest a new brand of clothing for women? And not in a i'm sooo mad at you kind of way
    but very nicely :o3 I'm sure it's probably been mentioned before but I'll go ahead & ask again for more
    realistic sizing.

I don't think they're going to sell ANY hoodies. Who has a 19" chest size?
  • Options

realistic sizing.

19" is across armpit to armpit laying flat on a table...the actual circumference is more like 38" (19+19)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    edited January 2014
    RKCNDY said:

realistic sizing.

19" is across armpit to armpit laying flat on a table...the actual circumference is more like 38" (19+19)
    OK, so 38" for an XL? Still small. Did you see the model? Pretty tight on her...
    Post edited by backseatLover12 on
  • Options
    edited January 2014

RKCNDY said:

realistic sizing.

OK, so 38" for an XL? Still small. Did you see the model? Pretty tight on her...
    yeah, I would have to get an XL and I'm tiny,

I take that back, I just measured my Hurley hoodie, it's a M and it's 23" across, and fits snug.

So those new hoodies are like kids' sizes.

EDIT: I just checked the kids' XL Swallowed Whole hoodie: 21.5 x 24
    and the ladies XL Swallowed Whole hoodie: 19 x 28

so the kids' XL is bigger than the ladies...and a tad shorter.

Post edited by RKCNDY on

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Im liking it now, i've gotten used to it. I just dont like the mobile app it's horrendous.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    edited January 2014

realistic sizing.

Totally agree!! They really are more like children's sizes. I don't understand what whoever is designing these things could be thinking. They know their main fan base are mostly in their 30s and 40s and not their early teens, right??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    RKCNDY said:

EDIT: I just checked the kids' XL Swallowed Whole hoodie: 21.5 x 24
    and the ladies XL Swallowed Whole hoodie: 19 x 28

so the kids' XL is bigger than the ladies...and a tad shorter.

What the eff? Grrr ...

• Options

Im a fan of boobs.

+2

(Get it? I crack myself up)
    + 36D
    :(|)
    :bz
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142

Im a fan of boobs.

+2

(Get it? I crack myself up)
    + 36D
    :(|)
    :bz
    :(|) :bz :bz
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    SS94569SS94569 Posts: 24
    SS94569 said:

10C Competition,
    I've just opened my 10c newsletter email and got rather excited about the competition- trip to Seattle. But guess what, when I log in, this comp is only open to those in the US. Come on 10C what about the rest of the world.
    I know This prize is a bit unrealistic to offer to everyone, but if you are running this type of comp surely something else should be offered to the rest of us- a signed T shirt maybe- we're not greedy - just annoyed :cry:

• Options
    SS94569SS94569 Posts: 24
    and again... comp only open to US residents grrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    SS94569 said:

and again... comp only open to US residents grrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah, really. If it's a matter of not wanting to deal with airline tix in other countries, at least allow us to enter if we can get to the states to go on the trip. I am a half hour drive from the US border.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Is it possible to go back to t-shirts for next a years membership gift? I'm about stickered out
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203

Is it possible to go back to t-shirts for next a years membership gift? I'm about stickered out

Or socks, 10c socks.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 554
    How is it possible that livedownloads.com has released Charlottesville, Charlotte and New Orleans 2 weeks ago and here wasn't even an info on the delay. I waited yesterday for the shows to show up in the shop, but nothing...at least some info please!
    # 2000: Hamburg # 2006: Berlin # 2007: Munich * Dusseldorf # 2009: Berlin * Manchester * London # 2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin # 2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen # 2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2 # EV 2017: Berlin ____  * 2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin # 2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    GetALife said:

How is it possible that livedownloads.com has released Charlottesville, Charlotte and New Orleans 2 weeks ago and here wasn't even an info on the delay. I waited yesterday for the shows to show up in the shop, but nothing...at least some info please!

Nugs Also took the shows down with a few hours once it was notified they were not to be sold yet. The last newsletter sent 6 days ago said the bootlegs would be back on track soon. It has been posted in many threads the Nugs was backlogged over the holidays and they are working to get caught up.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    This thread is a joke. They don't read any of these posts!!
  • Options
    I think emailing 10C with suggestions/complaints might be more effective.