Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Please 10C, make all the European and International orders (especially those made by December 2nd ;) ) arrive at time for Christmas or New Year's Eve... :P We want to give our loved ones their special gifts too. Thank you in advance.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    10C management really needs to read below thread and post that describes what is going on with the list czars and the incredibly rude, selfish and self-absorbed people running a non-sanctioned 10c GA list cartel.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=226621&start=240
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    10c GA list cartel? :lol: I'm still wondering whether everyone complaining about people lining up has actually ever done a PJ GA queue themselves.

I'm all for 10c being involved in this themselves though. Introduce the NIN system, and all the line and list madness will be gone. You need to actually have someone there though, an official supervising the whole thing.
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Thanks for adding 10c gift cards to SHOP :)
  • Options
    f-bombf-bomb Posts: 99
    2 Things.

I recently purchased a hoodie through the Ten Club at a cost of $55 and $7.99 for shipping.

1)I made purchase on November 02 - received Hoodie on December 03. I live in Canada but this still seems like brutal shipping speeds. I am willing to pay a premium of 4-5$ to have express shipping (3-5 days)

2)The hoodie, despite having an amazing and awesome graphic and design, is Made In China and the quality is below what I was hoping for. I would prefer to have high quality, made in North America, garments - especially for the price.

That is all - for now!!

Mike

Ain't it funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind?
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    europe has billions of beautiful old theatres. how about a solo tour there since we only had 5 solo shows, total, ever? just after the upcoming PJ tour? ;)
  • Options
    As someone who deals with epilepsy, I would love for the band, or whoever lights the show, to consider how the very rapid lighting pointing OUT into the crowd can possibly trigger seizures. I spent a good portion of several songs covering my face with my sister's hands around mine as precaution. I've been to other concerts and have never had to do this to this degree as I did at the LA1 show. I'm all for great lighting, but it was so heavy in facing out directly into the crowd.
  • Options
    RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    Please we need an Eddie solo show in Adelaide as well. He sold out 2 shows here last time so not sure why it has been left off his schedule this time around.
  • Options
    I'm new to the Ten Club. Please consider having single tickets available through the pre-sales, as I will be going to shows alone!
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    An Australian Pearl Jam tour would be Good...:)
  • Options
    Eddie please play Adelaide on your solo tour. There are many loyal Adelaide fans who have been unable to purchase tickets to the interstate shows. I also missed out on 10C tickets. Your two shows at the Thebarton theatre in 2011 were just unreal please 'COME BACK'.
    Perth 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Melbourne 13 Nov 2006
    Adelaide 21 Nov 2006
    Adelaide 22 Nov 2006
    Adelaide 2009
    EV Adelaide 27 Mar 2011
    EV Adelaide 28 Mar 2011

'Always amongst the waves'
  • Options
    Just a question, is it true that Ed in the 2nd LA show throw away the guitar and fired his tech only beacuse the guitar was not right???????
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    Just a question, is it true that Ed in the 2nd LA show throw away the guitar and fired his tech only beacuse the guitar was not right???????
    :fp:
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    One word suggestion: Webcasts!!

With today's technology (go pro cameras, wireless bandwidth etc)...and the amazing footage that is being captured for the screens on either side of the stage (see: fall tour 2013)...and the infrequency of lengthy tours...it seems there are a TON of fans out there who would gladly pay 15 or 20 bucks for a live HD video stream of a show...if not a whole tour ;). the production costs should be reasonable and would likely be more than paid for by streaming fees.

Phish routinely (I.e. every night) has their gigs shot with 6-8 cameras and offers webcasts of several of their high-demand or sold out runs every year. Their 4-night New Years is being webcast in 1080p next week. They bring in a lot of money from the webcasts and donate a substantial portion of the profits to their charitable endeavors.

It's a ton of fun to run the stream through a big screen and kickass sound system and have like minded fans over for a streaming party. Everytime i watch a webcast I think "man it would be so cool if PJ would stream their shows". It would be amazing to "couch tour" the Europe 2014 run!
  • Options
    Can we get some clarification on the Hot Ticket Package for the Milton Keynes National Bowl show? Will those of us without it have a chance to get into the golden circle at the show? It seems pretty unfair that I have a fan club subscription, forked out money for fan club tickets and am asked to pay more than both of those two prices combined simply to get to the front.
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    warp420 wrote:
    One word suggestion: Webcasts!!

With today's technology (go pro cameras, wireless bandwidth etc)...and the amazing footage that is being captured for the screens on either side of the stage (see: fall tour 2013)...and the infrequency of lengthy tours...it seems there are a TON of fans out there who would gladly pay 15 or 20 bucks for a live HD video stream of a show...if not a whole tour ;). the production costs should be reasonable and would likely be more than paid for by streaming fees.

Phish routinely (I.e. every night) has their gigs shot with 6-8 cameras and offers webcasts of several of their high-demand or sold out runs every year. Their 4-night New Years is being webcast in 1080p next week. They bring in a lot of money from the webcasts and donate a substantial portion of the profits to their charitable endeavors.

It's a ton of fun to run the stream through a big screen and kickass sound system and have like minded fans over for a streaming party. Everytime i watch a webcast I think "man it would be so cool if PJ would stream their shows". It would be amazing to "couch tour" the Europe 2014 run!
    +1. Webcasts of the shows would be awesome. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    fre3kefre3ke Posts: 12
    I would like iron-on transfers in the shop, so we can PJ our own t-shirts.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Electro_UK wrote:
    Can we get some clarification on the Hot Ticket Package for the Milton Keynes National Bowl show?

Where did you hear about that?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    I just want to thank 10c for getting our holiday singles out before Christmas this year. It was a real treat to receive it in the mail last Sat.
    Wishing all of you happy holidays, and much joy in the coming year!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    fre3kefre3ke Posts: 12
    fre3ke wrote:
    I would like iron-on transfers in the shop, so we can PJ our own t-shirts.

I think I should elaborate a bit on this request. The reason I'm suggesting iron-on prints is that I don't want to be restricted to the choice of shirts in the PJ shop. Clearly I am not the only one.

For me it is the lack of quality that makes me never want to order another shirt, ever. For others it will be problems with the sizing, colors or the cut. Or just wanting to be sure that the shirt feels right. Or wanting to have fanwear that is not a t-shirt or a sweatshirt (maybe a loincloth? ;)). Or wanting to be sure that the cotton is organic and fair trade and free of childlabour, which makes total sense to me.

I don't know what quality can be achieved with iron-on transfers. I just would like you to consider a way to provide the print without the shirt. I think it would make quite a few people happy.

I would also like more choice in sew-on patches: they are long-lasting so they can be put on backpacks, jackets etc. They can be very subtle, which is good because sometimes we do not need to tell the world, but just want remind ourselves that we love your music.
  • Options
    How about making the posters for the shows easier for those attending to receive. For example, if I scored tics via the 10c to go to the show in Sydney, Australia, allow me a chance to order the poster for the show online. Only for the shows that I will be attending.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Please make all the Deep issues like this one--interviews with the BAND. I love to read about Pearl Jam FROM Pearl Jam, rather than one band member interviewing some other band etc... the Wrigley photos were fucking cool too!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    aceblazer1 wrote:
    I'm new to the Ten Club. Please consider having single tickets available through the pre-sales, as I will be going to shows alone!
    Totally agreed! it was my first time to purchase tickets through 10C and was unpleasantly surprised to see you can only buy tickets in pairs. Luckily for me, my mother likes PJ as well and will be going with me to the Amsterdam show.
    But this is a pain in the a**, please sell single tickets!
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    What about doing some Postcards
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Please make all the Deep issues like this one--interviews with the BAND. I love to read about Pearl Jam FROM Pearl Jam, rather than one band member interviewing some other band etc... the Wrigley photos were fucking cool too!

What he said
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Eurostore, eurostore la la la la laaaaaaaaa....
  • Options
    Just wanted to say bye bye, tried the membership, tried the store, tried to lotto for tickets - and sadly I have to say that the 10C isn't for me. Feels like it is a bit too US:centric in its service.

Anyway - cheers and see you on tour perhaps?
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,951

redbirddave" said:
    How about a fanclub only show at a smaller venue like the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago!
    :thumbup: or the Electric Factory in philly :mrgreen:

Only thing i can think of is somehow make it easier to get tix :?

Also suggestion for the forum. Anyway we can "embed" youtube videos so instead of clicking on the link the video appears on the page/thread/topic?

thanks

:)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    This forum is just terrible. Part of my membership fee was to be able to post in and enjoy a real message board....not this bubblegum replica.

....truth in advertising....
  • Options
    Has anyone been heard yet?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"